- Curriculum-based platforms let users to study, create, and share codes and real-world projects. freeCodeCamp.org
- It’s a place to practice your coding abilities while also lending a hand to other campers and volunteers in need.
- The portal offers a YouTube channel and a community forum where users can get help with topics such as machine learning, python, data science, web design, and web development. Through the forum, users can pose questions and receive assistance from fellow community members.
- Functions, data structures, and primary programming languages and libraries are all covered here.
- Also, if you have any questions or concerns throughout the lesson, you may hire a tutor for $15 per hour.
- This course focuses on standardised testing and employs a variety of static and dynamic media, including videos, to provide a stimulating learning experience and ensure that students retain their interest and comprehension of the material.
- Despite the associated costs, this course offers ample resources to enable learners to swiftly comprehend topics such as variables, data types, class declarations, and the basics of programming.
- Concepts of programming, both basic and complex, are included.
- The Sololearn PRO upgrade will set you back around $12 monthly.
- In addition, it has a number of fun and useful interactive features including an HTML Editor, a Colour Picker, and a SQL Playground.
And Thus, to conclude…