“React makes it painless to create interactive UIs.”
Undoubtedly, individuals who lack a reliable resource or source of knowledge may find this endeavour to be a daunting task. However, the rapid growth in React’s usage is a testament that the excitement surrounding it is well-deserved.
At Works, we recognise the significance of keeping ourselves up-to-date on React. To assist our valued customers in staying well-informed, we have curated a selection of our top articles on React. Our articles delve into various aspects ranging from the benefits of using React to how to use it. We encourage our customers to gain more knowledge about React and to share this information with others. Should there be any more resources that we need to add to our collection, please feel free to notify us.
- Undoubtedly, React is establishing itself as the industry norm for front-end code. But the real query is, what is driving its widespread adoption?
- React’s Drag & Drop functionality can be utilised to create a basic to-do list application similar to the widely popular Trello app. In this tutorial, Temitope, a senior developer at Works, illustrates how to use this feature to create a responsive to-do list application.
- In his article on the best practices for structuring a React Native app for maximum scalability, Osifo Anosike presents a in-depth guide with a sample application. The article titled How to Scale a Native React App’s Architecture provides essential insights into the organisation of a React Native app for optimal scalability.
- Vumbula React, a forthcoming book by Edmond Atto and John Kagga, provides a sneak peek of its first chapter, which is an excellent resource for developers who are new to React and are unsure of where to start. Titled An Introduction to React and ES6, this preview chapter has all the answers for developers seeking assistance in getting started with React.
- Sonny Reico’s meticulous comparison of Angular and React in his article titled As to Why I Will Be Using React and Redux Instead of Angular in 2022 reveals that the popularity of these two technologies may not be the only criteria to consider. Evaluating various usage scenarios, he suggests that there must be some truth to the advantages attributed to these technologies, although they may not be as outstanding as they are perceived to be.
If you want to learn how to expand and succeed by connecting with the top-notch developers, get in touch with Works.
If advancing your career in development is a top priority for you, consider the opportunity to become a senior developer at Works. We are currently accepting applications.