Now, let’s examine the key discoveries from the survey.
- React.JS is the most commonly employed framework for front-end programming.
- Compared to React.JS, Svelte and Solid have superior functionalities and capabilities, making them more attractive to developers and increasing their likelihood of being used in future development endeavours.
- As anticipated by developers, React.JS has experienced a decrease in popularity. People have higher expectations of popular items.
- Angular.JS maintained the second and third positions in terms of actual usage and familiarity.
- For constructing both back-end and front-end applications, Next.JS has emerged as the most commonly used framework.
- More than 70% of developer respondents are employing WebStocks as their preferred browser API.
Let’s examine the most noteworthy qualities of those who completed the survey:
- The respondents included over 14% from the United States.
- Most of the participants completed the survey in English.
- Over one-third of survey respondents were aged between 25 and 34.