Let’s analyse the most important findings from the poll.
- When it comes to front-end programming, React.JS is by far the most widely used framework.
- When compared to React.JS, Svelte and Solid are more appealing to developers due to their enhanced features and capabilities, making them more likely to be used for future development projects.
- Dropping in popularity, as expected by developers, is what happened to React.JS. People have higher standards for a popular item.
- With respect to actual use and familiarity, Angular.JS stayed in the number two and number three spots, respectively.
- Next.JS is now the most widely used framework for building both backend and frontend applications.
- Over 70% of survey developers are utilising WebStocks as their browser API of choice.
Let’s have a look at the most salient characteristics of those who filled out the survey:
- The United States was represented by more than 14% of those who responded.
- The majority of those who participated did it in English.
- More over one-third of those who participated were between the ages of 25 and 34.