To guarantee that job candidates have the required knowledge of both frontend and backend technologies and the aptitude to efficiently fulfill their responsibilities, recruiters must take essential measures. In addition, to acquire a comprehensive insight into candidates’ capabilities, it’s necessary to formulate a customised set of interview questions.
Range error:This error occurs when a value outside of the defined range is entered.
Reference error:This error occurs when an undefined variable is used in the code.
Syntax error:This type of error indicates incorrect code syntax.
Type error:This type of error occurs when an unknown term is entered.
URI error:This error occurs when there is an issue with the encodeURI() method.
Answer: A function declaration is a standalone statement in the main code that specifies a function along with its respective parameters. On the other hand, a function expression is a function that’s generated within another syntax expression or statement.
In Strict mode, function declarations placed in a code block are visible throughout the entire block, whereas function expressions are exclusively available within the scope of the code block in which they have been declared.
Upon execution of the code, a function expression is generated and can be used from that point onwards. However, a function declaration can be executed prior to the actual definition of the function.
Answer: In the DOM renderer, an attribute represents the initial state, while a property indicates the current state.
Attributes are a part of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and are dissimilar to the Document Object Model (DOM) since they don’t have the same capabilities. Unlike properties, attributes are made up of string data.
Answer: The isNaN() function serves a singular purpose, which is to verify whether a value is an illegal number.
The isNaN() function returns a Boolean object with a value of true or false, and it can be used to detect program errors. Moreover, this function can aid in preventing potential runtime errors.
- Creating an array instance, e.g. let exArray = new Array();
- Using an array constructor, such as var exArray = newArray(“hire,””Works,””developers”);
- Using an array literal, e.g. var exArray = [“hire”,”Works”,”developers”];
- It is not necessary to construct multiple objects to gain access to NEGATIVE INFINITY.
- The NEGATIVE INFINITY property holds the identical negative value as the global object’s infinity property.
- Use history.back() to go back to the previous page.
- Type history.forward() to proceed to the next page.
- Bring up a customized page using history.go(number).
If you find yourself stressed out by resumes, technical interviews, coding challenges, and overall recruitment procedures, take a look at Works.