A Guide for our Job Posting Feature: For Business Owners
As a leading freelance marketplace based in Southeast Asia, Gigworks hopes to facilitate the creation of meaningful connections between businesses who require professional services and freelancers who are ready to provide them.
With this vision in mind, we launched our Job Posting feature to make it even easier for businesses to find freelancers who are the right fit for their projects!
Ready to find out how this feature can benefit you as a business owner? Read on to learn more.
As a Business Owner
With so many tasks to complete everyday, it’s difficult for you to spend time scrolling through hundreds of listings, or communicating with multiple freelancers to find the one who can take on the job.
With our Job Posting feature, you can simply post a job with your project details and receive custom offers tailored to your needs from Gigworks freelancers!
To post a job:
- Tap on the ‘Me’ tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Post a Job’ under Job Posting.
- Include project details such as service category, budget and delivery days.
- Be as specific as possible in your description so that freelancers can send you accurate custom offers that fit your project needs!
- Set a longer expiration date to allow sufficient time for our reviewing process and for freelancers to submit custom offers to you.
- Tap on ‘Publish’ to send the job posting for review.
All job postings will be reviewed within 3 working days. Once approved, they will be automatically published and you can start receiving custom offers from our freelancers.
Finding someone to get your project done can be hassle-free and efficient with Gigworks’ Job Posting feature!
Alternatively, you can #GetWorkDone on our web platform as well! Please note that our web platform is only viewable on desktop.