Hire Angular/AWS Engineers
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a cloud computing platform developed and operated by Amazon, is a comprehensive collection of services that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and packaged software as a service (SaaS). With AWS, companies can access a variety of resources, such as processing power, database storage, and content delivery services, among other features. AWS was established in 2006 to support Amazon.com’s internal infrastructure, allowing it to efficiently handle its online retail operations. Due to the varied applications of the Angular/AWS tech stack, the demand for remote Angular/AWS engineers is constantly increasing. Companies from various sectors are now recognising the importance of these tech stacks and are eager to hire professionals with the requisite skills.
What does Angular/AWS development entail?
Angular and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are increasingly being adopted by developers due to the recognition of Angular as the most popular and commonly used framework for creating Rich Internet Applications. The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture of Angular allows data to be transferred between its model and view components in a straightforward and flexible manner, something that engineers are looking for in order to save time and resources. Furthermore, Angular offers a variety of features that are beneficial to developers such as philtres, directives, services, controllers, dependency injection and productivity tools.
Additionally, AWS engineers have the potential to earn the highest salaries of any professional certification globally. AWS certifications are particularly valuable as they showcase a candidate’s practical understanding and hands-on experience utilising the most sophisticated laboratory techniques. As a result, AWS credentials are highly sought-after for remote Angular/AWS engineer positions.
What are the duties and obligations of an Angular/AWS engineer?
When someone gets a remote Angular/AWS engineer position, they are responsible for the following:
- Deliver a complete front-end application using the most recent technologies requested by the firm.
- Using best Angular practices, a first-rate codebase, and optimising user experiences.
- Create proven, reusable, and self-contained components and modules.
- Develop application code and do unit testing in Java, Rest web Services, Angular, and Ruby technologies.
- Understanding the present application architecture of a company and offering comments and/or proposals to improve or alter it
- Best practices and procedures for app deployment and infrastructure maintenance are being defined and documented.
- Moving web applications to AWS with the assistance of an IT team or department.
- Low-cost migration solutions are being developed, tested, and implemented.
- Creating programs that are reusable, effective, and scalable
How does one go about becoming an Angular/AWS engineer?
Due to its complexity, Angular may pose a challenge for engineers looking to apply for a remote Angular/AWS engineer role. With multiple factors such as structure, templates, zone regions, dependency management, and more, it is difficult to provide a succinct introduction to the framework. As such, it is critical to acquire a broad range of programming skills in order to be successful in obtaining a professional position in this field.
Qualifications for becoming an Angular/AWS engineer
In order to pursue a career in Amazon Web Services (AWS), it is essential to have a comprehensive understanding of fundamental Information Technology (IT) topics. To ensure success, a strong grasp of cloud computing and the willingness to learn how to use it effectively is paramount. The following list contains the required skills and qualifications to secure a position as a remote Angular/AWS engineer: 1. A thorough knowledge of standard IT-related courses. 2. A solid comprehension of cloud computing. 3. The self-assurance to learn how to employ cloud computing. 4. The capability to work remotely as an Angular/AWS engineer.
NPMThe Node Package Manager (NPM) is now an essential tool for all web developers, regardless of whether they are utilising Node.JS or not. It has become increasingly popular for installing client-side web development tools, such as Angular. The entire Angular framework is created using multiple NPM packages, and in some cases, non-Angular packages must also be installed.
CLI with an angleUsing the Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) is the first step to take when installing Angular packages with NPM. While it is possible to install the packages independently and manually create the code for a new project, the CLI offers numerous advantages, such as streamlining the process and ensuring that the application meets the highest standards. Furthermore, the CLI allows developers to not only create new projects, but also add components, modules, services, and other features to existing applications.
HTML and CSSAngular is an invaluable tool for quickly developing powerful applications, however, it does not replace the need for a strong understanding of foundational web technologies. Developing user interfaces that appear pleasing and function correctly in a browser still relies heavily on HTML and CSS. Even though Angular can assist in reducing the time it takes to create an application, users must still be aware of how to adjust and customise elements to achieve the desired look. HTML and CSS are proven and reliable technologies that will continue to be valuable for many years to come.
Amazon Web Services SDKThe Amazon Web Services (AWS) Software Development Kit (SDK) is a comprehensive source code library that enables your application to interact with AWS. With a substantial API layer, the SDK is an invaluable resource for developers of all experience levels, from novice coders to experienced professionals. By becoming familiar with the SDK, you can save time when connecting to AWS, as you will have a better understanding of how to use its powerful capabilities. For example, if you are looking to retrieve an item from an S3 bucket or connect to a DynamoDB database, you may be unsure of where to start. However, with a solid knowledge of the SDK, you can easily navigate the process. To take advantage of the full potential of AWS, it is important to gain some experience with the SDK. With its numerous features and capabilities, the AWS SDK is one of the most powerful technologies available to developers.
ImplementationAs an AWS developer, having the capability to deploy web applications to AWS is an essential and sophisticated skill. There are a range of options for deploying to AWS, and these change frequently as new methods are developed and older ones become outdated. To ensure that you are taking advantage of the most up-to-date approaches, it is important to regularly check for any new alternatives that may have emerged.
SafetyAmazon Web Services (AWS) is a powerful platform, but it can also be a double-edged sword. To take full advantage of its features, it is essential to possess a strong understanding of AWS Security Model and IAM (Identity and Access Management). Misunderstanding of IAM can lead to common problems and difficulties that engineers face while working with AWS. Therefore, it is important to have a good knowledge of Roles and Policies to ensure a successful remote Angular/AWS engineering job. Another common issue that is encountered regularly is the management of confidential data, such as API keys and passwords. To address this problem, AWS introduced Secrets Manager last year, which simplifies the process of storing and retrieving this sensitive information.
TroubleshootingAs an engineer, you are likely familiar with the frustration that can come from facing a roadblock. Fortunately, Amazon Web Services (AWS) can make the process of debugging and solving issues much smoother. However, there is no comprehensive guide available to help you navigate the platform. To truly understand and utilise AWS, you must get in there and experiment. You may encounter issues with IAM permissions or VPC-based access constraints, but the only way to make progress is to learn as you go. With sufficient dedication and experience, you will be well-equipped to tackle any obstacles you may encounter.
How can I get work as a remote Angular/AWS engineer?
Engineering is a profession that demands a wide variety of skills in order to be successful. In order to sharpen these skills, there are two key factors to consider: receiving help from a senior engineer and engaging in effective practice. By optimising both of these elements, an engineer can become a top performer in their field. Much like athletes, engineers need to consistently demonstrate high-level performance to succeed, as customer needs are constantly in flux. To stay ahead of the curve, it is essential to understand how much practice is necessary, to be guided by an experienced mentor, and to monitor one’s mental and physical health.
Joining Works, an organisation that promotes cutting-edge technology and commercial solutions, is an outstanding way to further your career. We offer the best remote Angular/AWS engineer jobs available, catering to experienced engineers who are looking to develop their professional growth. By taking on challenging projects and technologies, you can increase your potential for career advancement. Become part of our global network of top-tier engineers and find lucrative, long-term, full-time remote Angular/AWS engineer jobs with greater salaries and more opportunities for promotion.
Responsibilities at work
- Create and provide aesthetically appealing user interfaces.
- Contribute to the delivery of full, scalable, and operational front-end applications.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to create RESTful APIs for easy integration.
- Manage the entire design, development, and implementation of optimum AWS cloud solutions.
- Use the AWS CI/CD stack to create a CI/CD pipeline.
- Create infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or something similar.
- Deploy Angular front-end apps on AWS to create cloud-enabled mobile and web applications.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of programming expertise using Angular and AWS technologies is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Knowledge of the main AWS services is required.
- Strong mastery of TypeScript and RESTful API integration CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK stack, and EC2 experience
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, and maintaining web application cloud infrastructure
- Experience with UI/UX and front-end technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Experience creating and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, C#, and others.
- Knowledge of cloud-based patterns and technologies
- Excellent command of Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge of relevant technologies such as Node.js, webpack, jQuery, and so on.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum techniques
- Superior critical and analytical decision-making abilities