Looking to employ Angular/AWS Engineers?
What is involved in Angular/AWS development?
Angular and Amazon Web Services (AWS) have become increasingly popular among developers in recent times. Angular is well-known for being the most commonly used framework for creating Rich Internet Applications due to its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. This architecture allows for easy and flexible data transfer between its model and view components, allowing engineers to save time and resources. Additionally, Angular provides numerous beneficial features to developers, including controllers, services, directives, filters, dependency injection, and productivity tools.
In addition, professionals who earn an AWS certification have the potential to command the highest salaries globally. AWS certifications are highly regarded as they demonstrate an individual’s practical knowledge and hands-on experience in utilizing the most advanced laboratory techniques. As a result, those with AWS credentials are highly sought-after for remote Angular/AWS engineer positions.
What are the responsibilities and obligations of an Angular/AWS engineer?
Once hired for a remote Angular/AWS engineer position, the individual is expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive front-end application using the most recent technologies requested by the company.
- Adhere to the best Angular practices, develop a top-notch codebase, and optimize user experience.
- Develop reliable, reusable, and self-contained components and modules.
- Develop application code, conduct unit testing in Java, Rest web Services, Angular, and Ruby technologies.
- Comprehend the current application architecture of an organization and provide suggestions and recommendations to improve or modify it.
- Define and document best practices and procedures for application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Collaborate with the IT team or department to migrate web applications to AWS.
- Develop, test, and implement cost-effective migration solutions.
- Developing programs that are efficient, scalable, and reusable.
What is the process to become an Angular/AWS engineer?
Because of its intricacy, mastering Angular can be difficult for engineers seeking a remote Angular/AWS engineer job. The framework involves several elements, including structure, templates, zone regions, dependency management, and much more. Hence, it is crucial to possess a diverse set of programming skills to excel in this field and secure a professional position.
Requirements for becoming an Angular/AWS Engineer
Gaining a comprehensive understanding of fundamental Information Technology (IT) topics is crucial for anyone pursuing a career in Amazon Web Services (AWS). Having a strong grasp of cloud computing and the ability to learn how to use it effectively is vital for success. The following is a list of the necessary skills and qualifications needed to secure a professional position as a remote Angular/AWS Engineer:
- Comprehensive knowledge of standard IT-related courses
- A solid understanding of cloud computing
- The confidence to learn how to use cloud computing effectively
- The ability to work remotely as an Angular/AWS Engineer
NPMThe Node Package Manager (NPM) is an indispensable tool for all web developers, even if they are not using Node.JS. It is commonly used to install client-side web development tools like Angular. Multiple NPM packages are used in building the entire Angular framework, and occasionally, non-Angular packages must also be installed.
CLI with an angleWhen installing Angular packages with NPM, using the Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) is the first step to take. Although it is feasible to install the packages one by one and manually create the code for a new project, using the CLI has numerous advantages. It streamlines the process and ensures that the application meets the highest standards. Additionally, the CLI simplifies the creation of new projects while also allowing developers to add components, modules, services, and other features to existing applications.
HTML and CSSAngular is an essential tool for rapidly developing potent applications. However, it does not replace the need for a sound understanding of foundational web technologies. Creating user interfaces that look good and function appropriately in a browser still relies heavily on HTML and CSS. Even though Angular can reduce the time it takes to develop an application, developers must still know how to modify and customize elements to attain the intended appearance. HTML and CSS are dependable and time-tested technologies that will remain pertinent for many years to come.
Amazon Web Services SDKThe Amazon Web Services (AWS) Software Development Kit (SDK) is a vast source code library that enables your application to interact with AWS. With a significant API layer, the SDK is an invaluable resource for developers of all levels of experience. By familiarising oneself with the SDK, one can save time when connecting to AWS, as they will have a better comprehension of using the SDK’s powerful features. For example, you may be unsure of how to retrieve an item from an S3 bucket or connect to a DynamoDB database. However, with a strong knowledge of the SDK, you can easily navigate the process. To take complete advantage of the potential of AWS, it is crucial to gain some experience with the SDK. With its various functionalities and capabilities, the AWS SDK is one of the most powerful technologies accessible to developers.
ImplementationFor an AWS developer, possessing the ability to deploy web applications to AWS is a crucial and advanced skill. There are numerous deployment options available, and they are subject to frequent changes as new methods are introduced and older ones become obsolete. To ensure that you utilise the most recent approaches, it is vital to check regularly for any new alternatives that may have emerged.
SafetyAmazon Web Services (AWS) is an influential platform, but it can also be a two-edged sword. To fully utilise its functionalities, having a solid understanding of the AWS Security Model and IAM (Identity and Access Management) is necessary. Misunderstanding IAM can lead to common issues and challenges that engineers encounter while working with AWS. Therefore, having a good knowledge of Roles and Policies is important to ensure success in a remote Angular/AWS engineering job. Another issue that arises frequently is managing confidential data, such as API keys and passwords. To address this problem, AWS launched Secrets Manager last year, which streamlines the process of storing and retrieving sensitive information.
TroubleshootingAs an engineer, you are likely familiar with the frustration of hitting a roadblock. Thankfully, Amazon Web Services (AWS) can make the process of debugging and solving problems much smoother. However, there is no comprehensive guide available to help you navigate the platform. To truly comprehend and utilise AWS, you must experiment with it. You may face challenges with IAM permissions or VPC-based access restrictions, but the only way to make headway is to learn as you go. With dedication and experience, you will be well-prepared to tackle any obstacles that may arise.
How can I find employment as a remote Angular/AWS Engineer?
Engineering is a profession that requires a diverse range of skills to ensure success. To sharpen these skills, two key factors must be considered: receiving guidance from a senior engineer and engaging in effective practice. By optimising both of these elements, an engineer can become a top performer in their industry. Like athletes, engineers need to consistently exhibit high-level performance to thrive since customer demands are constantly changing. It is critical to comprehend the amount of practice required, be mentored by an experienced professional, and maintain one’s mental and physical health to stay ahead of the game.
Becoming a part of Works is an excellent way to advance your career, as our organisation promotes cutting-edge technology and commercial solutions. We provide the top remote Angular/AWS engineer positions available, catering to experienced engineers who want to amplify their professional development. By undertaking challenging technologies and projects, you can enhance your potential for career growth. Join our global network of high-calibre engineers and secure lucrative, long-term, full-time remote Angular/AWS engineer positions with better compensation and more opportunities for advancement.
- Develop visually appealing user interfaces.
- Aid in the development of complete, scalable, and operational front-end applications.
- Work in conjunction with the back-end team to produce RESTful APIs for simple integration.
- Oversee the complete design, development, and implementation of ideal AWS cloud-based solutions.
- Utilize the AWS CI/CD stack to establish a CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or a comparable tool.
- Launch Angular front-end applications on AWS to generate cloud-enabled web and mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology (or relevant experience)
- A minimum of three years of experience in programming with Angular and AWS technologies is necessary (occasional exceptions for exceptionally skilled developers)
- Proficiency in the key AWS services is necessary.
- Robust command over TypeScript and CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK stack, and EC2 experience in RESTful API integration
- Direct involvement in designing, developing, and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure for web applications
- Familiarity with UI/UX and front-end technologies, including HTML and CSS
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Fluency in English is essential for effective communication.
- Work on a full-time basis (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Experience in developing and administering CI/CD pipelines
- Practical knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python, C#, and others.
- Familiarity with cloud-based patterns and technologies
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix administration
- Understanding of pertinent technologies, such as Node.js, webpack, jQuery, among others.
- Comprehension of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent critical and analytical decision-making capabilities