Hire Angular Developers
Given its origins in 2009, Angular has seen numerous versions over the years. Initially referred to as Angular 1, and later AngularJS, subsequent iterations of the framework have been released, culminating in the most up-to-date version, Angular 12, which was released in July 2021. Every version of Angular has provided improvements over the previous iteration, including resolving issues, fixing bugs, and accommodating the growing complexity of modern platforms.
Having a well-crafted and professionally written Curriculum Vitae (CV) is an essential step in taking your career to the next level. A well-crafted CV is an opportunity to make a strong first impression on potential employers and to demonstrate your value as a professional. With the right CV, you can increase your chances of securing an interview with a given organisation. Therefore, it is important to understand how to create an ideal CV, specifically for a remote Angular developer job. Doing so will provide you with the best opportunity to be successful in your job search.
What does Angular development entail?
The popularity of Angular among developers is escalating, and it is widely regarded as the greatest and most popular technology for creating rich, dynamic online applications. This is due to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture it employs, which provides a flexible and straightforward approach to divert data from the model to the view and vice versa. Developers are continually searching for solutions that can help reduce time and effort invested in their work. Fortunately, Angular has a variety of features that can benefit developers, such as philtres, directives, services, controllers, dependency injection, productivity, and more.
What are an Angular developer’s tasks and responsibilities?
For the front-end –
- Deliver a complete front-end application by using the most recent technologies required by the organisation.
- Ensure consistent and high-quality performance across all platforms, including mobile, web, and desktop.
- Accelerate an application’s performance by introducing new technologies at the proper moment.
- Use APIs and other external resources.
For the Angular –
- Using the finest Angular practices, developing a first-rate codebase, and streamlining user experiences.
- Make testable, reusable, and self-contained components and modules.
- Create a clear dependency chain for logic, the file system, and the model.
- Make design and technical choices for Angular projects that best meet a company’s goals.
- Create value-added functionality and features for Angular users.
For Evaluation –
- Create application code and unit tests in Java, Rest Web Services, Angular, and Ruby technologies.
- Perform performance, functional, and UAT testing.
- Improve the overall performance and stability of the program by focusing on error detection and debugging.
How does one go about becoming an Angular developer?
Angular can pose a challenge for developers who are looking to attain a job as an Angular developer. With such a wide range of components to master, including the structure, templates, zone area, dependency management, and much more, it can be a daunting task to quickly get an understanding of the framework.
It is essential for aspiring professional Angular developers to acquire a wide array of programming skills. Having a thorough understanding of when and how to use these skills is also necessary. The best way to gain in-depth knowledge of Angular is to gain hands-on experience with the framework. Having the necessary skills and experience will enable developers to create applications and provide effective solutions that will be of interest to companies looking to hire.
Due to Angular’s ever-evolving nature, it is essential for developers to stay up-to-date on their programming skills in order to effectively create applications and programs using the Angular framework. Keeping abreast of the changes and updates to the framework will enable developers to take advantage of the full potential of the Angular platform and make a lasting impact on their projects.
Let’s look at the abilities needed to be a successful Angular developer.
Qualifications for becoming an Angular developer
NPMThe Node Package Manager (NPM) is an essential tool for all web developers. Even if you do not specialise in Node.JS programming, NPM is a key resource for installing many client-side web development packages, such as Angular. In fact, the whole of Angular is dependent on multiple NPM packages. Moreover, you are likely to need to install additional packages which are not related to Angular.
CLI with an angleThe Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) is an essential package to install with Node Package Manager (NPM) when working with Angular. It provides a straightforward way to quickly and easily set up a new application, as well as add components, modules, services, and more to existing applications. As an added bonus, it also ensures that all code written adheres to best practices established by the Angular community. With the Angular CLI, you can be confident that your applications are up to date and in line with the latest standards.
CSS and HTMLAngular is a powerful tool for quickly developing apps with attractive user interfaces, however, it is important to note that a comprehensive knowledge of core web technologies, such as HTML and CSS, is still necessary in order to produce the desired results. While Angular helps to expedite the development process, applications must still be displayed in a browser, meaning that the interface must be designed using HTML and CSS. These two technologies are timeless, meaning that it is important to understand how and where to make changes in order to reach the desired design.
RxJSRxJS is a reactive programming library that is not part of the Angular framework, but is designed to be seamlessly integrated with it. RxJS enables developers to perform simple tasks such as sending HTTP requests for data in an efficient and consistent manner. Angular leverages RxJS to provide a unified API for managing asynchronous operations.
GitUsing source control is essential when building a program. Git provides a repository with the ability to safely experiment with new development strategies and application features. When utilising the Git repository, you can quickly restore a previous version of your code, allowing for testing and creating a concept that can be approved. Therefore, with the help of Git, you can have the confidence to explore new ideas without being afraid of making mistakes.
Where can I get remote Angular developer jobs?
As a developer, it is essential to have a wide range of abilities and to maximise both assistance from experienced developers and effective practice in order to reach your full potential. Much like athletes, developers must invest time and energy into their craft in order to improve their skills and stay up-to-date with the ever-changing user demands. It is important to find a balance between the amount of practice and the support of a more senior developer in order to ensure that you reach your goals. By doing so, you can become the best in your field.
At Works, we offer the best remote Angular developer jobs that align with your professional aspirations. Our platform provides opportunities to work with the most up-to-date technology, as well as tackling complex problems and business challenges. By joining our network of top developers, you will be eligible for long-term and full-time remote Angular developer jobs that provide ample opportunity for career advancement and increased earning potential.
- Create user interfaces for a rich user experience.
- Write code that is clear, efficient, and well-optimised.
- Create compelling web applications by leveraging AngularJS framework best practices. Ensure high performance in desktop and mobile applications.
- Collaboration with other developers is required to maintain workflow and integrate diverse components.
- Computer Science Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of Angular experience is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled candidates)
- Experience developing code that is cross-browser compatible
- Implementation of AngularJS apps, directives, controllers, and services
- Strong understanding of source control technologies such as Git
- English fluency is required for collaboration with engineering management.
- The capacity to work full-time (40 hours per week) with a four-hour overlap with United States time zones.
- Knowledge of databases, APIs, proxies, cache layers, and other online services is required.
- Knowledge of RESTful services
- Knowledge of back-end programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, and others.
- Knowledge of technologies such as AJAX and DOM manipulation methods is required.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine, etc.)
- Understanding of test runner tools (e.g. Karma, JEST, etc.)