Angular/Electron Developers for Hire
In today’s software development industry, Angular is one of the most popular technologies. It is a web application development framework that relies on TypeScript, an open-source technology widely adopted by developers for various tasks. Furthermore, there are many framework libraries available, offering reliable alternatives to well-established solutions. Additionally, Angular can be used for free, making it a cost-effective option, particularly for growing and swiftly evolving businesses. With the high demand for Angular developers worldwide, acquiring this skill can be a great way for developers to further their career.
ElectronJS, which uses the Chromium rendering engine and Node.js runtime services, is swiftly gaining popularity among developers as a software development framework. It was created and is maintained by GitHub to aid developers in using web technologies to create desktop GUI applications. Hence, companies are increasingly seeking Angular developers who are well-versed with ElectronJS to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of their development teams. Such recruitment can equip their teams with the required skills to produce first-rate tools and products.
For those interested in pursuing a career as an Angular/ElectronJS developer, this tutorial offers an overview of the necessary prerequisites and related prospects. It is crucial to have a comprehensive understanding of the steps and qualifications required for a successful entry and progression in this profession. Continue reading to gain further insight into the career path of an Angular/ElectronJS developer.
Job Description of an Angular/ElectronJS Developer
In today’s business world, digital services have made a significant impact. As a result, developers often turn to advanced technologies like Angular and ElectronJS to design efficient business strategies and develop customer-facing applications and software. For developers to build a successful career, they need to possess the required expertise and be knowledgeable about corporate preferences, particularly with the increasing demand for new and improved business applications that offer added features.
For the past nine years, Angular and ElectronJS have garnered considerable attention within the software industry. Companies are actively searching for top-notch professionals who possess the skills to leverage the advantages of using these technologies. Hence, if you have a strong grip on Angular and ElectronJS and appreciate the industry-specific requisites, such positions may offer you the chance to shape your career path.
Responsibilities of an Angular/ElectronJS Developer
As an Angular/ElectronJS developer, you can expect to participate in every aspect of end-to-end software development projects. When employed in these positions, you should be prepared to assume complete accountability for developing essential features and implementing best practices to enhance the efficiency of the development team. Moreover, you must be capable of formulating development plans for different projects and novel features for existing services. Additionally, it is crucial that you have an in-depth comprehension of crucial data security and protection procedures to ensure the safety of users who utilize the apps you develop.
- Gather functional requirements and technical specifications
- Identify and resolve defects/bugs during pre-production, production, QA testing, and post-release patches.
- Develop scalable APIs.
- Develop code that is concise, efficient, and reusable.
- Design visually appealing web applications using AngularJS framework’s best practices.
- Enhance website performance by performing an analysis.
- Coordinate with developers, designers, product managers, and QA/QE professionals from various departments.
Where to Begin as an Angular/ElectronJS Developer?
In addition to possessing technical skills, most businesses seek developers with a degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline. Furthermore, they desire professionals who are dedicated to staying current with the most recent advancements in Angular and ElectronJS development domains. Kindly refer to the subsequent section for further information about the qualifications required for this position.
What are the Essential Skills Needed to Become an Angular/ElectronJS Developer?
To advance one’s software development career as an Angular/ElectronJS developer, having a thorough comprehension of crucial skills is crucial. Below is a list of qualifications that may come in handy while seeking an appropriate position.
ElectronJSHaving a thorough understanding of ElectronJS is vital for a successful career in the profession. ElectronJS is an open-source framework that developers can download from GitHub, providing the ability to create intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) applications for personal computers using a combination of the Chromium rendering engine and Node.js runtime capabilities. Using existing web technologies, developers can create cross-platform applications with ElectronJS, and this framework is now widely utilized for enterprise-level applications. Hence, it is crucial for aspiring professionals to refine their ElectronJS programming abilities to be competitive for roles at top firms.
Database technologiesHaving a profound comprehension of database technologies is critical to becoming an accomplished Angular/ElectronJS engineer. Database solutions provide applications with the ability to source, store, organise, and analyse data, making them an integral part of web app development. Additionally, various database systems offer different features and use cases, making them crucial for businesses of all sizes. Some of the most frequently used technologies include MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB. Therefore, understanding these database technologies in-depth is crucial for any aspiring Angular/ElectronJS developer to succeed in the field.
APIIn today’s software development landscape, APIs have become increasingly crucial. They are widely employed in creating applications for diverse industries, enabling developers to attain a high degree of flexibility. Studies have demonstrated that APIs can be a valuable asset in enhancing team productivity, as they provide a streamlined framework for fostering communication and collaboration. A key advantage of utilizing APIs is the ability to build data pipelines for discovering new insights and revenue streams. Given their benefits, it is evident that APIs are an indispensable capability for modern software and web development processes.
Version control systems (VCS)In the present day, most software development projects employ code modules allowing for easy adjustment, resizing, and disabling without affecting the entire application. This has significantly impacted the way developers manage their development processes, utilizing versioning systems to keep track of their code efficiently. Version control systems are highly advantageous for developers, enabling performance measurement, quick issue detection, and even a fallback to a stable version of the code in the event of severe faults. Consequently, organisations are seeking experienced Angular/ElectronJS professionals with a firm grip on version control systems.
What is the Process to Secure a Full-Stack Angular/ElectronJS Developer Role Remotely?
Top information technology providers are in great need of Angular and ElectronJS specialists who possess the technical expertise and industry-specific familiarity to work across a range of sectors. Such a role requires a pledge to sustained development of technical skills and an understanding of industry needs. Developers should demonstrate advanced proficiency in Angular and ElectronJS, while also exhibiting an understanding of relevant technologies and excellent interpersonal skills. Furthermore, having an awareness of user preferences is particularly attractive to businesses.
Aspiring to enhance one’s career as a remote Angular/ElectronJS developer? Look no further than Works, a distinguished platform for professionals. We provide our developers with chances to work on innovative projects utilizing the latest technology, thereby tackling complex business problems. Be part of the world’s fastest-growing network of top-skilled engineers, garnering recruitment as a full-time and long-term remote Angular/ElectronJS developer, with some of the most competitive compensation packages obtainable.
- Partner with project owners and stakeholders to create and implement UI designs based on features.
- Angular allows for the development of high-quality user interfaces as well as online and/or native hybrid extensions.
- Lead product-analysis activities.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-performance applications.
- Partner with technical support teams in identifying and resolving Electron-specific issues.
- Enhance Electron by collaborating with the open-source community.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to examine and address complex architectural problems, driving excellence in engineering.
- Share technical expertise, build development teams, and optimize processes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or computer science (or equivalent experience)
- Professional software development experience of at least three years is mandatory (with some exceptions for exceptionally skilled developers).
- Thorough understanding of APIs, ElectronJS, and its fundamental concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of AngularJS and other front-end languages such as React, Vue, and more.
- Proficiency in API design, performance optimization, and client architecture.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Fluent in English to ensure effective communication.
- Available to work full-time for 40 hours a week with a minimum of 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Experience in video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, WebAssembly, Webpack, and Canvas
- Familiarity with React
- Elementary knowledge of UI/UX and SEO techniques
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills