Hire Azure/GCP Engineers
Data Engineering is a broad field that encompasses several titles, with a primary emphasis on developing trustworthy infrastructures to allow continuous data flow in a data-driven environment. These individuals serve as conduits for clean and raw data from many sources, allowing employees to use it to make data-driven decisions inside the organization.
The process of designing and building large-scale data collecting, storage, and analysis systems is known as data engineering. It is a broad area with applications in practically every industry. Organizations may collect massive amounts of data, but they need the right people and technology to ensure that the data reaches data scientists and analysts in usable form.
Data engineers create systems that collect, process, and transform raw data into useable information for data scientists and business analysts to understand in a variety of settings. The ultimate goal is to make data more accessible so that firms may evaluate and improve their performance.
What does an Azure/GCP engineer do?
Azure is Microsoft’s quickest and most rapidly expanding company, and it is particularly vital for businesses that follow a “Mobile First, Cloud First” business model. Based on Microsoft’s market dominance, it’s simple to predict that Azure will continue to expand in the most important sectors of technology. The next wave of technology will be centered on data since the bulk of the services and systems that can analyze and handle that information are housed on the cloud.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a public cloud computing service that offers hosted computation, storage, and application development. GCP services are available to software developers, cloud administrators, and commercial IT professionals over the public internet or a dedicated network connection.
To get the advantages of Azure/GCP for compute, storage, networking, big data, ML, and IoT, as well as cloud management, security, and developer tools, businesses must hire top Azure/GCP experts.
What are the duties and obligations of an Azure/GCP engineer?
While an Azure/GCP engineer’s responsibilities vary depending on the project, they are also in charge of a variety of other tasks such as designing solutions, architecture, representing products in client meetings, working on GCP architecture in accordance with the company’s needs and requirements, and so on.
To deploy solutions, Azure/GCP engineers collaborate with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and customers. This position requires engagement in all parts of cloud development, including requirements, definition, and design, as well as development, deployment, maintenance, and performance tuning and monitoring.
If you are seeking for remote Azure/GCP engineer jobs, the following are some of the duties of an Azure/GCP engineer:
- Work with Microsoft products that are integrated with Azure, such as PowerShell, Office 365, and others.
- Address the firm’s technology and resilience requirements with native Azure services.
- Drive the strategy for software monitoring, as well as identity and access management and configuration management.
- In charge of the network connection design process
- Development, implementation, and debugging of cloud applications
- Expertise in the use of APIs, command-line interfaces, and SDKs for application development
- Understanding the fundamental characteristics of Cloud Service Providers
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Continuous integration and distribution pipelines are used to launch apps.
- Code for putting important security measures in place
- Code modules must be developed, revised, and tested.
- Coding abilities for serverless apps
- Understanding the use of containers in development processes
How does one go about becoming an Azure/GCP engineer?
Individuals may further their careers by earning the DevOps Cloud Professional certification. Furthermore, certifications such as the Google Professional Cloud Developer Certification are necessary for high-paying professions. Above all, the Professional Cloud Developer test will assist you in developing applications that integrate with supporting services. In other words, you will use Google Cloud Professional Services to deliver best practices for executing application-related tasks.
Obtaining several Azure developer certifications will help you find a job as an Azure developer more quickly. The certification distinguishes your profile from the competition and proves that you have the essential abilities and potential to flourish in the area. Microsoft also provides certificates for people interested in working as an Azure developer.
The Azure/GCP developer position requires a Bachelor’s Degree. Degrees in computer science, cyber security, information security, engineering, or information technology are preferred. AWS Certified Architect, MCSE new role-based certificates (Azure), GCP Cloud Architect, CCSP, and CISSP are among the credentials available.
Furthermore, several cloud certifications will help you to show your application development and design skills. You can find remote Azure/GCP engineer jobs with these certifications and talents.
Qualifications for becoming an Azure/GCP engineer
Engineering of the CloudYou can’t begin using Cloud Computing until you first grasp how various Cloud Service Providers operate. Cloud service providers like as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure provide end-to-end services such as compute, storage, databases, machine learning, and migration, enabling them to handle nearly everything connected to cloud computing, making cloud engineer skills vital.
Design of cloud-native applicationsYou will require a good theoretical basis in application design ideas to guarantee that your apps are performant and safe. In order to make the optimal data and storage architecture options, you must also be aware of the complete variety of GCP services that are accessible.
Networking in the cloudBecause centralized computer resources are shared for clients through the Cloud, it is related to cloud computing. It has spurred a trend of transferring more network administration activities to the cloud, lowering the requirement for consumer devices to control the network. More networking administration functions may now be transferred to the cloud due to increased Internet access and consistent WAN bandwidth. Customers want quicker methods to set up and access networks using a cloud-based service, which has raised demand for cloud networking. Remote Azure/GCP engineers may also be in charge of developing automatic network adjustment techniques to guarantee that the network reacts to user needs. As a consequence, understanding networking basics and virtual networks is essential for Cloud engineers since they are vital to cloud networking.
LinuxLinux is a programmer’s dream because to its open-source nature, ease of customisation, security, and other advantages. Because cloud providers are aware of this, we see Linux being deployed on a variety of cloud platforms. Engineers in Azure/GCP must have the ability to design, plan, build, manage, and maintain Linux servers in a cloud environment. This single cloud Engineer skill may be all you need to survive and prosper in the Cloud domain.
VirtualizationVirtualization software has helped many users to decrease or better use their hardware assets by running many “virtual computers” side by side on the same hardware, simulating different components of their IT systems. Organizations must use virtualization to have access to scalable, fault-tolerant resources. Understanding virtualization or services like virtual machines, EC2, and Lambda would be a big step toward Serverless Computing. As a consequence, it has top-tier cloud engineer expertise.
ContainersContainers are a logical packaging approach for programs that enables them to be isolated from their operating environment. Container-based programs may be deployed fast and reliably thanks to this decoupling, regardless of whether the target environment is a private data center, public cloud, or even a developer’s laptop. As a consequence, knowing how popular containers like Kubernetes and Docker operate will benefit your CV in the Cloud area.
Programming skillsThe importance of developers in the computer industry cannot be overstated when it comes to cloud engineering talents. Developers can easily design, launch, and manage apps. This feature is employed in cloud computing for scalability and strength. As a consequence, knowing the relevant programming languages or frameworks may be beneficial. Some of the most talented Azure/GCP developers are proficient in.NET, SQL, Python, and Java.
How can I acquire a job as a remote Azure/GCP engineer?
Working as a developer is quite rewarding. A basic familiarity of programming languages is, nevertheless, essential. It is very advised that you practice until you get it properly. Additionally, having a product vision is required to stay in sync with the team. Team members with good communication skills may coordinate and prioritize tasks in line with the long-term goal. Works has made your hunt for a remote Azure/GCP engineer job a bit simpler. Works offers the greatest remote Azure/GCP engineer jobs to assist you grow your GCP developer career. Join a network of the world’s greatest developers to find full-time, long-term remote Azure/GCP engineer employment with higher salary and growth chances.
- Identify, assess, and manage business needs in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Consider the implications of the cloud migration plan on infrastructure, networks, and security.
- To provide value to the company, research, assess, and deploy modern cloud technologies.
- Deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to better manage infrastructure components.
- Create, architect, develop, and execute provisioning-supporting CI/CD systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers to identify the Azure resources that are necessary.
- Create a safe and well-managed corporate environment with Azure.
- Assist team members in developing and adhering to the most recent cloud technology standards and best practices.
- For any security-related challenges, work with the IT security team and solution architects.
- Take charge of the conceptualization, presentation, and execution of concepts across different software development projects.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of professional experience in cloud engineering is required (exceptions may be made for exceptionally talented workers).
- Azure Functions, Azure Databricks, and its architectural expertise
- profound understanding of Azure Machine Learning Services and its architecture
- Proven knowledge of cloud service providers, particularly GCP, its infrastructure, and settings
- Knowledge with Linux and/or Windows administration and scripting is required.
- Extensive knowledge of the CI/CD process and continuous testing tools
- Experience with automation scripting technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, and others.
- Knowledge of Google security and compliance products such as IAM, KMS, Resource Manager, and others.
- Knowledge with Kubernetes and containerization technologies is required.
- REST API and PowerShell scripting expertise
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- The fundamental concept of GCP BigQuery, Dataproc, and Dataflow
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Applicants that are Azure certified will be preferred.
- Working experience in an Agile setting Excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and organizing abilities