Recruit Node.js/RabbitMQ Back-end Developers
Message queues offer a central hub that simplifies communication between several applications by enabling the exchange of messages. This hub, commonly called a message broker or queue manager, is a critical resource for linking applications with differing throughputs. An excellent illustration of such a platform is RabbitMQ software, which acts as a pathway between two systems, enabling asynchronous communication between them.
Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers are in high demand due to the immense popularity of Node.js and RabbitMQ among businesses. This demand arises because they are highly efficient and can handle an extensive number of simultaneous connections.
What are the opportunities for Node.js/RabbitMQ backend development?
The development team at RabbitMQ, consisting of skilled professionals, is accountable for meeting the expectations of their employers by producing tools that enable the product to thrive and develop. Their expertise in RabbitMQ software is crucial in accomplishing this objective.
The backend technology of choice in today’s market is Node.js, owing to its widespread network of open-source developers and organisations that provide core modules, frameworks, and plug-ins. Its reliable and well-tested track record, combined with extensive support, makes it a popular choice for partnership projects. Additionally, the high demand for Node.js/RabbitMQ engineers across different sectors indicates a bright future for backend engineering.
What are the responsibilities and duties of a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer?
Node.js developers are accountable for creating network applications for the secure and efficient flow of data between servers and clients. They collaborate with fellow developers to build and maintain software back-ends for web-based applications while also linking them to other online services. In addition, they are responsible for the front-end development by integrating web-based applications based on their colleagues’ insights. RabbitMQ is a message broker that allows speedy delivery of web server responses to clients while also providing the option of broadcasting messages to multiple consumers or load-balancing across several clients, particularly during heavy traffic. Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers are typically responsible for tasks such as:
- Utilizing software engineering best practices for testing, deployment, and code development.
- Creating, designing, and maintaining microservices/APIs for applications with high-traffic.
- Creation of technical specifications based on assessing user requirements.
- Installation, configuration, and management of RabbitMQ in various scenarios.
- Establishing clustering, security, and virtualization, along with virtual hosts, exchanges, and queues.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and communicating with external and internal stakeholders.
- Conducting unit, system integration, and load testing on the application’s features/APIs.
What are the requirements to become a Node.js/RabbitMQ backend developer?
We are currently searching for a seasoned Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer to join our team. We seek an individual with a fervor for software programming and a grasp of message brokers. A degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or computer engineering is preferred for prospective candidates. Furthermore, candidates with a track record of successful Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ application development are given great weightage.
To enhance your programming skills and enrich your current knowledge, it is strongly advised to gain valuable hand-on professional experience through internships during your academic pursuit. Internships also provide networking opportunities that could lead to potential job offers.
Obtaining accreditation as a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ Developer is highly advantageous for various reasons. Certification sets you apart from those who are not certified and signifies your accomplished skills with pride, indicating that you are one of the experts in the field. Moreover, accredited certification opens up several professional and career growth opportunities to excel in your chosen profession.
To be successful in the profession of Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ development, developers must acquire a range of hard skills and technical proficiencies. Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ development is a highly coveted and distinguished career that necessitates a wide-ranging skillset for proficiency. To help those looking to become a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer, we have assembled a list of crucial technical competencies and hard skills required for success in this domain:
Essential Skills for a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ Programmer
To secure highly-paid positions in the field of Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ development, aspiring developers must equip themselves with a certain set of skills. Having knowledge of the core competencies required for success in this path is, therefore, crucial. Here is an outline of what you need to know to make a smooth transition into this field.
RabbitMQRabbitMQ is an open-source, widely utilized message broker that supports numerous messaging protocols. Many of the top companies such as PayPal, Mozilla, Cisco, Adobe, and Reddit utilize this technology, which is designed to reliably deliver messages to consumers and simultaneously integrate into existing distributed systems with ease. RabbitMQ follows a ‘smart broker/dumb customer’ approach and offers client library support in various languages like Java, Ruby, .NET, PHP and many others. The system is capable of both synchronous and asynchronous communication and, when configured correctly, provides excellent performance.
KafkaKafka is an optimal option for establishing real-time data pipelines and streaming applications. This protocol enables the ingestion and storage of streaming data that can be used for powering data pipelines that require real-time user activity data input. Moreover, Kafka is regularly utilized as a message broker, facilitating communication between two different applications. By harnessing Kafka, organizations can establish dependable data pipelines and streaming applications capable of managing vast amounts of data.
Cloud Services AwarenessCloud services are a set of remote computing capabilities accessible to users over the internet, usually in the form of software. Cloud infrastructure is a type of cloud service that involves computer resources, including memory, processing power, and data storage, delivered by third-party providers. Platforms refer to cloud services that allow users to create their own applications either in collaboration with other developers or independently. A virtual private network (VPN) is an internet utility that encrypts data and transmits it via secure servers to safeguard user information.
Where to Find Remote Job Opportunities for Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ Developers?
Like athletes, Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers must follow a regular and efficient practice routine to achieve their full potential. To ensure consistent growth, it is vital for developers to seek guidance and support from someone more experienced and successful in their field while staying cognizant of their own limitations to avoid burnout. By balancing hard work and supportive resources, Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers can unlock their full potential and excel in their profession.
At Works, we provide a team of highly skilled and experienced remote Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ professionals to assist you in achieving your goals as a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer. We provide you with the chance to boost your knowledge and advance your career by taking on complex technical and commercial challenges utilizing cutting-edge technology. Our network of top-notch engineers fuels your opportunity to discover full-time, long-term remote Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer roles with more earning potential and growth opportunities.
- Employ top software engineering practices for code-testing, deployment, and development.
- Develop, deploy, and oversee microservices and backend APIs for high-traffic applications.
- Evaluate user requirements and generate technical specifications.
- Configure, install, and oversee RabbitMQ in various scenarios.
- Establish virtual hosts, exchanges, and queues, along with security and clustering.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Compose and perform unit tests, system integration tests, and load tests for application features/APIs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or related experience equivalent)
- A minimum of three years of experience in back-end development is needed (with the exception of highly proficient developers).
- Proficiency in Node.js and its Express, StrongLoop, and other frameworks.
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ, Kafka, and cloud services.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Comprehension of microservices and backend APIs.
- Proficiency in database schema design, query optimization, and performance troubleshooting.
- Past involvement in implementing programs on the AWS cloud or using Docker.
- Proficiency in various messaging formats like pub-sub and messaging APIs including REST, STOMP, JMS, AMQP, and more.
- Proficiency in English is necessary for effective communication.
- Work a full-time schedule (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap in US time zones.
- Thorough comprehension of message-oriented middleware principles.
- Expertise in RabbitMQ monitoring alerts, troubleshooting, and migration.
- Past exposure to Java/JEE programming.
- Capability to comply with agile development principles, which include continuous integration.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.