Hire Back-end Node.js/RabbitMQ Developers
Message queues provide a central platform that facilitates communication between multiple applications by enabling them to both send and receive messages. This platform, often referred to as a message broker or queue manager, is an indispensable tool for connecting applications with varying throughputs. An ideal example of such a platform is the RabbitMQ software, which operates as a bridge between two systems, allowing them to communicate asynchronously.
Node.js and RabbitMQ have gained immense popularity among businesses, as they are highly efficient and are capable of handling numerous simultaneous connections. As a result, there is a considerable demand for Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers.
What is the scope of Node.js/RabbitMQ backend development?
The RabbitMQ development team, comprised of experienced professionals, are responsible for ensuring they meet the expectations of their employers by creating tools that enable the product to grow and evolve. Their expertise in the RabbitMQ software is essential in achieving this goal.
Node.js has established itself as the go-to backend technology in today’s market, with a vast network of open-source developers and organisations offering core modules, frameworks, and plug-ins. This widespread support, combined with its reliable and well-tested history, makes Node.js an attractive choice for collaborative projects. Furthermore, with Node.js/RabbitMQ engineers in high demand across all sectors, it is clear that the future of backend engineering is bright.
What are the duties and obligations of a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer?
Node.js developers are responsible for creating network applications that allow for the efficient flow of data between servers and clients. They work in collaboration with other developers to develop and maintain the software back end of web-based applications, as well as connecting them to other online services. Additionally, they are in charge of the front-end development by incorporating web-based applications based on the ideas of their peers. RabbitMQ is a message broker that is employed to quickly send web server replies to clients, while also providing the ability to disseminate messages to numerous consumers or balance out the load across multiple customers, especially when there is a hefty load. Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers typically undertake tasks such as:
- Use best practices in software engineering to test, deploy, and develop code.
- Design, create, and maintain microservices/APIs for high-traffic applications.
- Technical specifications are created based on an examination of user needs.
- Configure, install, and manage RabbitMQ in a variety of scenarios.
- Set up clustering, security, and virtualization, as well as virtual hosts, exchanges, and queues.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform unit, system integration, and load testing on the application’s features/APIs.
How can I become a Node.js/RabbitMQ backend developer?
An experienced Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer is sought to join our team. We are looking for an individual with a passion for software development and expertise in message brokers. It is preferable that applicants possess a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or computer engineering. Additionally, we highly value applicants with a proven record of successful Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ application development.
During your educational journey, it is highly recommended that you pursue an internship in order to gain programming skills and strengthen your existing knowledge. Furthermore, internships offer you the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on professional experience. As an added bonus, you may be able to take advantage of networking and potential job opportunities.
Gaining accreditation as a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ Developer is an invaluable asset for a multitude of reasons. Not only does certification help to distinguish yourself from those who are not accredited, but it also serves as an emblem of pride in your accomplishments, demonstrating that you are among the most knowledgeable individuals in the field. Furthermore, this credential can provide you with a variety of opportunities to progress your career and excel in your chosen field.
Developers need to possess a range of hard skills and technical abilities in order to be successful in their profession. Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ development is a highly sought-after and prestigious career, requiring a diverse skill set for success. To assist aspiring Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers, we have compiled a list of the essential hard skills and talents necessary for success in this field:
Backend Node skills are necessary. js/RabbitMQ programmer
Aspiring Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers must become proficient in a certain range of skills in order to successfully secure highly-paid positions in this field. It is therefore essential to familiarise oneself with the core competencies that are needed to become a successful Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer. Here is an overview of the information you need to acquire in order to make a successful transition into this field.
RabbitMQRabbitMQ is a widely-used, open-source message broker that supports a range of messaging protocols. Many leading companies, such as PayPal, Mozilla, Cisco, Adobe and Reddit, benefit from this technology, which is designed to reliably deliver messages to consumers whilst easily integrating into existing distributed systems. RabbitMQ follows a ‘smart broker/dumb customer’ approach and offers support for client libraries in languages such as Java, Ruby, .NET, PHP and many more. The system is capable of both synchronous and asynchronous communication and, when set up correctly, offers excellent performance.
KafkaKafka is an ideal choice for constructing real-time data pipelines and streaming applications. This protocol allows for the ingestion and storage of streaming data, which can be used to power data pipelines that require input from real-time user activity data. Additionally, Kafka is commonly employed as a message broker to facilitate communications between two different applications. By leveraging Kafka, organisations can create reliable data pipelines and streaming applications that are capable of handling large amounts of data.
Knowledge of Cloud ServicesCloud services are a variety of remote computing capabilities that customers can access over the internet, typically in the form of software. Cloud infrastructure is one type of cloud service that consists of computer resources such as memory, processing power, and data storage that is provided by third-party providers. Platforms are cloud services that enable users to develop their own applications, either with the help of other developers or independently. A virtual private network (VPN) is an internet utility that encrypts data and directs it through secure servers to protect the user’s information.
Where can I get remote Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer jobs?
For Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers to reach their full potential, they must maintain a regular and effective practice routine, similar to that of an athlete. To ensure that they are making continual progress, it is essential for them to receive support and guidance from someone more experienced and successful in their field, as well as stay aware of their own limits to avoid burnout. With this combination of hard work and support, Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developers can be sure to maximise their potential and progress in their trade.
At Works, we provide the most experienced and talented remote Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ professionals to help you achieve your goals as a Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer. We offer you the chance to increase your knowledge, and advance your career, by tackling complex technical and commercial challenges, using the most advanced technology available. Our network of world-class engineers provides you with the opportunity to find full-time, long-term remote Backend Node.js/RabbitMQ developer roles with a greater salary and more potential for growth.
Responsibilities at work
- Use best practices in software engineering for testing, deploying, and creating code.
- Create, deploy, and manage microservices and backend APIs for high-traffic applications.
- Analyse user needs and create technical specs
- Install, setup, and manage RabbitMQ in a variety of scenarios.
- Set up virtual hosts, exchanges, and queues, as well as clustering and security.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Unit tests, system integration tests, and load tests for application features/APIs should be written and executed.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of back-end development experience is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Experience with Node.js and its frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, and others.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka, and cloud services
- Comprehensive knowledge of OOP ideas and design patterns
- Understanding of microservices and backend APIs
- Database schema design, query optimisation, and performance troubleshooting expertise
- Experience delivering programs in the AWS cloud or using Docker
- Experience with various messaging formats such as pub-sub and messaging APIs such as REST, STOMP, JMS, AMQP, and others.
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Strong understanding of message-oriented middleware principles
- RabbitMQ monitoring alerts, troubleshooting, and migration knowledge
- Experience with Java/JEE programming
- Ability to adhere to agile development principles, including continuous integration
- Outstanding organisational and interpersonal abilities