Hire Backbone.js Developers
Backbone-based web applications are designed to be highly accessible and well-organised to efficiently respond to a large number of AJAX queries. Backbone offers a useful utility library, event binding, data gathering from the Document Object Model (DOM), Restful services, easy customizability, quick API connectivity, and Independent modules such as models, views and routers.
What does Backbone.js development entail?
Backbone is a popular framework that has been used in both legacy and modern applications for a while now and is not showing any signs of slowing down. This is due to its extensive list of features, which allow developers to set aside the need to build their own libraries or frameworks. To help you decide if this framework is suitable for your needs, it’s important to understand the principles behind Backbone and what makes it so attractive.
What are the duties and obligations of a Backbone.js developer?
Expert Backbone.js developers are responsible for assessing UI/UX designs for technical feasibility and optimising applications for scalability and performance. They are proficient in writing organised, reusable code and implementing asynchronous requests, partial page updates, and AJAX. Additionally, they collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure that tasks are completed seamlessly. They are knowledgeable in front-end technologies such as Grunt and Gulp.js, as well as code versioning systems like Git, Mercurial, or SVN. Moreover, they are well-versed in input validation techniques and frameworks.
- Create new features for the user.
- Make well-structured, reusable code and libraries to be used afterwards.
- Maintain the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Make certain that apps are optimised for performance and scalability.
- To reach your objectives, collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
How can I get started as a Backbone.js developer?
No formal educational qualifications are necessary to become a Backbone.js developer. It does not matter if you are a graduate or a non-graduate, highly skilled or new to the field, anyone has the potential to develop proficiency in Backbone.js and build a career in its development. What is important is the experience you gain from working in the field, as well as the technical and non-technical skills you bring to the table.
When searching for remote Backbone.js developer positions, having a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field can be beneficial in securing employment. These educational backgrounds can assist in expanding your programming and web development knowledge, as well as improve your opportunities of acquiring a lucrative job. Additionally, other experienced applicants with suitable experience or a notable skill set may also be able to secure a remote front-end development job.
Backbone.js developers must have certain skills.
HTMLAs a markup language, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) facilitates developers in structuring and displaying content on webpages. By utilising HTML elements and properties, developers can control how text and visuals appear in a web browser, in addition to creating hyperlinks that allow for navigation and connection to other websites or related content. HTML is a widely used language and is incorporated into many websites.
CSSCSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is a language used to define the styling and formatting of an online web page. It provides a variety of new capabilities that allow for greater levels of design flexibility, making it easier to quickly improve the overall appearance and readability of a web page. CSS is also beneficial in that it separates the content from the presentation, making web sites more user friendly and easier to read. With CSS, we can easily adjust the text colour, font style, space between paragraphs, column width, and site layout design, among a number of other features. All of this makes our job easier when it comes to creating and maintaining an attractive web page.
APIAn Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of processes that enable programs to interact with computer software. APIs allow for a server to provide a response to a client and for the client to receive the server’s response. By utilising APIs, it is possible to facilitate a smooth and efficient exchange of data between two systems.
Where can I get remote Backbone.js developer jobs?
Developers have much in common with athletes, in that they must practice diligently and consistently in order to reach success in their field. It is important for developers to continually strive to develop their skills and abilities over time. In order to ensure this growth, there are two essential elements that developers must focus on: seeking the guidance of an experienced mentor who can help guide their practice, and knowing the limits of their own capabilities, in order to avoid burnout. With the right approach, developers can take their skills to the next level.
At Works, we offer the most comprehensive selection of remote front-end developer jobs available, tailored to meet your career objectives as a front-end developer. We provide a platform for you to grow and hone your skills rapidly by tackling complex technical and commercial challenges with the latest and greatest technologies. Additionally, our platform puts you in touch with a global network of the world’s most talented developers, allowing you to find long-term, full-time remote front-end developer roles with more attractive salaries and better chances of progression.
Responsibilities at work
- Create new web application front-end functionalities.
- Take responsibility for the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise programs for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work with product teams and engineering personnel (especially back-end engineers)
- Create well-organised, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Connect apps to third-party online services.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of experience as a Backbone.js developer is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Knowledge of Backbone.js and its features
- Understanding of how to integrate apps using REST APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, and SVN is required.
- To communicate successfully, you must be fluent in English.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Understanding of back-end technologies and frameworks such as Node.js, Java, Python, and others.
- Understanding of browser cross-compatibility, rendering behaviour, and performance
- Knowledge with front-end build technologies such as Grunt and Gulp.js.