Engage Expert Full-stack React/GCP Engineers
React.js is an increasingly popular front-end framework that offers considerable versatility and ease of use for both new and experienced developers. It is particularly beneficial for integrating applications with various frameworks, providing the freedom to work without constraint.
Google Compute Platform (GCP) is a comprehensive suite of cloud computing services built on Google App Engine for hosting and managing web applications. Though GCP has emerged as a leading cloud platform, it currently lags behind Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure in market share. To attract significant customers and increase its competitiveness with other public cloud providers, Google is investing heavily in its platform.
What are the duties of Full-Stack React/GCP Engineers?
The increasing number of startups and cutting-edge devices has resulted in a significant demand for businesses with web- and mobile-based solutions. React.js has become one of the most popular frameworks for this purpose.
Google Cloud Platform is an extensive suite of platform and infrastructure services that offers hosted computing, storage, and application solutions over the public internet or private connection. With over 90 IT services, Google Cloud Platform provides businesses, IT professionals, and developers with the potential to maximise productivity, flexibility, and gain a competitive edge.
As the demand for Remote Full-Stack React/GCP Engineers grows with the expansion of firms, Full-Stack React/GCP developers will need to conduct more research and development for clients in the future. Therefore, those with the required skills and knowledge in this field are in an advantageous position to take advantage of these opportunities.
What are the Responsibilities and Assignments of Full-Stack React/GCP Engineers?
The developers in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) division have a variety of responsibilities, including designing GCP solution architecture, delivering product presentations to customers, and creating product architecture based on the objectives and specifications of the company. Google Cloud SQL (GCS) is utilised to efficiently manage user and customer information.
Full-stack React/GCP developers are responsible for managing a variety of tasks, which include:
- Developing the roadmap for the full-stack development process in collaboration with UX/UI designers, the product manager, and other stakeholders.
- Consult with the technical lead and other engineers before making any technical decisions.
- Ensure that your code is clean, reusable, and high-performing.
- Adhere to the company’s standard practices to maintain the workflow.
- Enhance the front-end performance of your website.
- Explore possibilities and employ new techniques, tools, and processes to advance your skills and technology.
- Revamp the front-end code and offer feedback.
What qualifications are required to become a Full-Stack React/GCP Engineer?
There are no specific educational requirements for pursuing a career in Full-Stack React/GCP engineering. Anyone, regardless of whether they are a graduate or not, experienced or a beginner, can succeed as a Full-Stack React/GCP engineer with the right combination of technical and non-technical skills. With the appropriate practical expertise, it is feasible to obtain a well-paid job in this field. Thus, it is vital to understand the steps required to pursue a career in this area.
Many employers require applicants to hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline to be eligible for a position as a Remote Full-Stack React/GCP Engineer. This is largely due to two reasons. Firstly, since an academic background in this field can help individuals quickly grasp computer programming and web development, it is crucial to comprehend Full-Stack React/GCP Engineering. Secondly, many employers prefer to consider only those candidates who hold the required degree, making it easier to find attractive employment opportunities.
Now, let us discuss the abilities and approaches that one needs to master to become a successful Full-stack React/GCP engineer:
Requirements for a Full-Stack React/GCP Engineer
To obtain a well-paid job as a Full-stack React/GCP engineer, building a solid foundation of fundamental skills is crucial. To accomplish this, it is vital to allocate time for learning and comprehending the necessary concepts and techniques. To begin, have a look at the list of subjects that are critical to becoming a successful Full-stack React/GCP engineer.
Cloud EngineeringUnderstanding the workings of different cloud service providers is crucial to effectively utilize cloud computing. Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a highly desirable resource for big data and software development professionals as it offers a comprehensive set of services, such as computation, storage, databases, machine learning, and migration. Google has carved a niche for itself in the GCP industry, particularly in the areas of big data and software engineering.
HTML and CSSA proficient React developer must possess an extensive understanding of creating and developing components using semantic HTML elements, as well as the ability to create CSS selectors and implement the CSS reset. Additionally, essential skills include mastery of the box model and utilization of the border-box mode, and a grasp of responsive web concepts like media queries and Flexbox are necessary for creating a successful website.
Cloud ComputingCloud networking is a suite of services that permits users to access networks through the Internet instead of relying on their own computer systems. Due to its reliance on the Cloud for data processing and storage, this type of network is known as “cloud computing”. The emergence of cloud-based resources has made it easier to manage networks remotely rather than requiring the user’s computer to be locally available. This has been advantageous for small-to-medium enterprises and home users, as they can utilize technology provided by third-party sources without investing in expensive computer hardware.
ReduxThe React framework employs state management to create interactive web pages. However, this concept can be challenging for newcomers to the framework to comprehend. To tackle this hurdle, developers at Facebook and Instagram created Redux, a library designed specifically to simplify state management. With Redux, software developers can concentrate on the logic and requirements of their applications without worrying about the intricate details of the APIs that they use in their development.
LinuxLinux is becoming increasingly popular in the cloud computing industry owing to its open-source nature, advanced security features, and other benefits. Cloud providers are making Linux more accessible and user-friendly in the cloud, allowing cloud engineers to focus on vital tasks such as designing, planning, deploying, administrating, and maintaining Linux servers in the cloud. A comprehensive knowledge of Linux in the cloud can be adequate for a cloud engineer to thrive in the Google Cloud Platform.
ContainersContainers offer an effective means of executing programs in isolated environments, reducing their reliance on external conditions. Docker, an open-source container platform, and Kubernetes, a container orchestration engine, are popular container solutions that are widely utilized for delivering applications swiftly and reliably.
What are the sources to find remote Full-Stack React/GCP engineer employment?
Being a software developer can be highly fulfilling, but it requires a solid foundation in programming languages. It is highly recommended to practice until you attain a proficient level of competence. Moreover, having an understanding of the product vision is critical in staying aligned with the rest of the team. Having excellent communication skills is also beneficial as it helps coordinate tasks and align priorities with long-term objectives.
At Works, we recognize the significance of finding the perfect job for your Full-stack React/GCP engineer career. Hence, we offer the best remote Full-stack React/GCP engineer positions that can be personalised to suit your skillset. With these jobs, you can grow rapidly, work on challenging projects utilizing the latest technology, and join a network of the world’s top developers. In addition, you can secure full-time, long-term remote employment that provides better pay and greater opportunities for career growth.
Description of Job
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, product managers, and other team members and stakeholders to chart the roadmap of the full-stack development process.
- Engage with the tech lead and other engineers to make informed technical decisions.
- Develop high-performance, clean, and reusable code.
- Follow the company’s standard practices during the development process.
- Contribute to the optimization of front-end website performance.
- Explore avenues and learn about new technologies, techniques, tools, and skills.
- Collaborate in the revamping of front-end code and provide feedback.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience of at least three years as a full-stack developer is mandatory (exceptions can be made for exceptionally skilled developers)
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL database design principles, integrity checks, and query optimization is necessary.
- Mastery of PostgreSQL stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Well-versed in React.js and its fundamental concepts.
- Extensive experience working with React.js workflows (including Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Excellent proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Comprehension of modern authorization technologies such as JSON Web Token.
- Proficiency in English is necessary for effective communication.
- Collaborate full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Functional understanding of Java and Python.
- Comprehension of isomorphic React.
- GCP-issued certificates are desirable.
- Ability to design and advance on fast prototypes.
- Possess experience in an Agile development environment.
- Exceptional analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb communication and organizational skills.