Hire Full-stack React/GCP Engineers
Google Compute Platform (GCP) is a comprehensive suite of cloud computing services that are constructed on Google App Engine, used to host and manage web applications. GCP has evolved into a leading cloud platform, however it is currently lagging behind Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure in terms of market share. To attract major customers and make GCP more competitive with other public cloud providers, Google is investing heavily in its platform.
What are the responsibilities of Full-Stack React/GCP engineers?
Due to the increasing proliferation of startups and technologically advanced devices, there is a substantial requirement for businesses with web- and mobile app-based solutions. React.js is highly regarded as one of the most prevalent frameworks for this purpose.
Google Cloud Platform is a comprehensive suite of infrastructure and platform services that deliver hosted computing, storage, and application solutions over the public internet or a private connection. With more than 90 IT services, Google Cloud Platform provides businesses, IT professionals, and developers with the opportunity to maximise productivity, flexibility, and the potential to gain a competitive edge.
As the demand for Remote Full-stack React/GCP Engineers continues to grow in proportion to the expansion of the firm, Full-stack React/GCP Programmers will need to conduct more research and development for clients in the foreseeable future. Consequently, those with the requisite skills and knowledge within this field should be well-positioned to take advantage of these opportunities.
What are the duties and tasks of a Full-Stack React/GCP engineer?
The developers working in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) division are accountable for a range of duties, such as designing solution architecture for GCP, giving presentations about products to customers, and formulating a product architecture based on the aims and specifications of the firm. To properly manage user and customer information, Google Cloud SQL (GCS) will be employed.
Full-stack React/GCP developers must manage a variety of duties, including:
- Planning the plan for the full-stack development process with UX/UI designers, the product manager, and other stakeholders.
- Before making any technical choices, consult with the tech lead and other engineers.
- Make certain that your code is clean, reusable, and performant.
- Maintain the workflow by adhering to the company’s regular practices.
- Improve your website’s front-end performance.
- Evaluate possibilities and use new methods, tools, and procedures to develop new skills and technology.
- Refactor the front-end code and provide feedback.
What does it take to become a Full-Stack React/GCP engineer?
In order to pursue a career in Full-Stack React/GCP engineering, there is no set educational requirement. Whether you are a graduate or not, experienced or a beginner, everyone has the potential to become a successful Full-Stack React/GCP engineer with the right set of technical and non-technical skills. Consequently, with the correct practical experience, it is possible to acquire a high-paying job in this industry. Therefore, it is essential to be aware of the steps necessary to seek a career in this field.
In order to successfully acquire a position as a Remote Full-Stack React/GCP Engineer, many employers require applicants to possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. This requirement is largely due to two reasons. Firstly, having an academic background in this area can enable an individual to quickly comprehend computer programming and web development which is essential in understanding Full-Stack React/GCP Engineering. Secondly, many employers prefer to only consider candidates who have the designated degree, making it easier to find exciting employment opportunities.
Now, let’s talk about the abilities and approaches you’ll need to master to become a great Full-stack React/GCP engineer:
Qualifications for a Full-Stack React/GCP Engineer
In order to secure high-paying employment as a Full-stack React/GCP engineer, it is essential to develop a strong foundation of core skills. To achieve this, it is important to invest time in studying and learning the necessary concepts and techniques. To get started, take a look at the list of topics that are essential to becoming a successful Full-stack React/GCP engineer.
Engineering of the CloudIn order to effectively utilise cloud computing, it is essential to comprehend the operations of various cloud service providers. Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides a comprehensive range of services, including computation, storage, databases, machine learning, and migration, making it a highly sought-after resource for professionals in the fields of big data and software development. Google is renowned in the GCP arena for its powerful stance in the areas of big data and software engineering.
HTML and CSSA successful React developer should have a comprehensive understanding of how to create and develop components that make use of semantic HTML elements, as well as knowledge of how to create CSS selectors and enable the CSS reset. In addition, familiarity with the box model and use of the border-box mode is a must, and an understanding of Flexbox and responsive web concepts, such as media queries, is necessary for the development of a successful website.
Cloud ComputingCloud networking is a set of services that allow users to access networks through the Internet instead of using their own computer systems. This type of network is referred to as “cloud computing” due to its reliance on the Cloud for storage and data processing. The growth of cloud-based resources has made it possible for more network management to be conducted remotely, rather than having to be done on the user’s own computer. This has been beneficial for small-to-medium enterprises and home users, as they are able to take advantage of technology provided by third-party sources, without having to invest in costly computer hardware.
ReduxIn order to create engaging web pages, the React framework utilises a concept known as state management. Unfortunately, this concept can be difficult for those new to the framework to comprehend. To help address this issue, Facebook and Instagram engineers developed Redux, a library specifically created to make state management easier. By using Redux, software developers are able to focus on the logic and user requirements of their applications without worrying about the intricate details of the APIs used to create them.
LinuxLinux is gaining popularity in the cloud computing industry due to its open source nature, advanced security features, and other advantages. Cloud providers are working to make Linux more accessible and user-friendly in the cloud, enabling cloud engineers to focus on the essential tasks such as designing, planning, deploying, administrating, and maintaining Linux servers in the cloud. Having a well-rounded knowledge of Linux in the cloud can be enough for a cloud engineer to succeed in the Google Cloud Platform.
ContainersContainers provide an efficient way for programs to be executed in their own isolated environments, thereby reducing their dependence on the external environment. Popular container solutions such as Docker, an open source container platform, and Kubernetes, a container orchestration engine, are widely used to deliver applications quickly and reliably.
Where can I find remote Full-Stack React/GCP engineer jobs?
Working as a software developer can be incredibly rewarding, but having a good foundation in programming languages is essential. It is highly recommended that you practice until you have attained a proficient level of understanding. Additionally, having an understanding of the product vision is essential for staying aligned with the rest of the team. Having good communication skills is also beneficial for coordinating tasks and setting priorities in line with the long-term objectives.
At Works, we understand the importance of finding the perfect job for your career as a Full-stack React/GCP engineer. That’s why we offer the top remote Full-stack React/GCP engineer jobs that are tailored to fit your skillset. With these jobs, you can expand swiftly, work on challenging projects utilising the latest technology, and join a network of the world’s premier developers. Plus, you can receive full-time, long-term remote employment that offers greater pay and greater opportunities for career growth.
Responsibilities at work
- Plan the full-stack development process roadmap in collaboration with UI/UX designers, product managers, and other team members and stakeholders.
- To make informed technical judgments, communicate with the tech lead and other engineers.
- Write high-performance, clean, and reusable code.
- Within the process, adhere to the company’s regular practices.
- Participate in front-end website performance optimisation.
- Examine possibilities and discover new technologies, techniques, tools, and skills.
- Participate in the reworking of front-end code and provide input.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of experience as a full-stack developer is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database design principles, integrity checks, and query optimisation is required.
- Expert understanding of PostgreSQL stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- React.js and its essential ideas are well understood.
- Worked extensively with React.js processes (including Flux or Redux)
- Prior knowledge of data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of contemporary authorization technologies such as JSON Web Token.
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours a week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Working knowledge of Java and Python.
- Understanding of isomorphic React.
- Certificates issued by GCP are preferable.
- Capability to create and iterate on rapid prototypes.
- Have worked in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding communication and organising abilities.