Hire Go/Kafka Developers
Python is losing ground against Go/Kafka. In this section, we’ll discuss why you should utilize Golang and Kafka, as well as how to become a Go/Kafka developer. It is vital to have a thorough comprehension of the language before making a final decision.
Golang will be the reference language for software development in 2021 and beyond due to its many benefits. Python is being phased out by developers in favor of Go, which is also becoming the favored language among clients.
Apache Kafka is a software bus-based stream-processing framework. The Apache Software Foundation built it as an open-source development environment based on Scala and Java. The project’s goal is to provide a single platform for real-time data flows that is high-throughput and low-latency. Kafka Connect is a platform that allows users to connect to third-party systems (for data import/export) and contains Kafka Streams, a Java stream processing framework. Kafka is an efficient binary TCP-based protocol that is built on the notion of a “message set,” which automatically groups messages together to reduce network round trip time. This is how Kafka converts a stream of random message writes into a stream of linear writes. As a consequence, “larger network packets, lengthier sequential disc operations, and contiguous memory blocks” are produced. So, if you’re on the fence about applying for remote Go/Kafka development positions, don’t be. Opportunities are available to you.
What does Go/Kafka development entail?
Go is a relatively new addition to the programming language scene. It touts itself as “an open-source programming language that facilitates the creation of simple, dependable, and efficient applications.” It also enables programmers to create dependable and efficient software that is concise, simple, and safe. Go, being a modern programming language, may help you construct cross-platform and multi-element products fast. There are more Golang remote developer jobs accessible since Go is easy to write and test.
In our digital age, the ability to gather and analyze data in real time is practically required. Apache projects like as Apache Kafka, Storm, and Spark continue to be popular in Kafka stream processing.
Over time, engineers have started to combine Kafka with Storm and Spark. Apache Kafka is increasingly becoming popular among enterprises. That is to say, Kafka’s job and career are improving.
LinkedIn has one of the most extensive Kafka clusters. According to the study, “in 2011, it was absorbing more than 1 billion events every day.” It reportedly claimed daily text absorption rates of one trillion.”
Do these recommendations persuade you to apply for remote Go/Kafka development jobs? Let’s take a closer look at the roles and duties to understand more.
What are a Go/Kafka developer’s tasks and responsibilities?
A Golang developer’s job role is typically determined by the kind of project, needed improvements, or management. They are primarily in charge of developing a high-quality, error-free technology infrastructure, establishing and maintaining an effective operational environment with a 99.99 percent uptime, and delivering high-quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to provide customers with the best impossible experience possible.
A developer’s key responsibilities after securing remote Go/Kafka development employment are as follows:
- Building and Research: Despite their skills in testing and development, many Golang programmers are obliged to produce solutions without a plan. You are a part of the wider picture, and you must be prepared to make substantial contributions to the development of innovative solutions. This implies designing software that operates on a range of platforms for Golang coders.
- Creating Software Solutions: The task of a Golang developer is to employ the necessary tools to create efficient, scalable, and modular software. Your responsibilities will entail developing and coding backend components as well as linking applications to other internet services.
- Writing Code: The fundamental goal of a Golang developer is to write efficient code for the whole software architecture. Because most Golang programmers work in teams or collaborate with other programmers, they are limited to working on particular software solutions or product components. As a consequence, knowing the deployment protocol is an important element of a Golang developer’s job.
Kafka developers have a combination of technical, communication, and commercial expertise. Let’s take a look at the responsibilities and duties of a Kafka developer.
- Participate in the construction, enhancement, and maintenance of web applications as a solo contributor and as part of a team.
- Lead the discovery, isolation, resolution, and communication of issues in the production environment.
- Design and suggest the best strategy for data migration to/from diverse sources using Apache/Confluent Kafka.
How can you become a Go/Kafka developer?
You’ll need a lot of experience, dedication, and time to become a Go/Kafka developer. The most obvious way to get started is to take college-level Go/Kafka programming classes. For college graduates who wish to become developers, computer science is the most popular degree. It’s important to note, however, that becoming a Go/Kafka developer does not need a computer science degree or certificate. If you’re acquainted with Go/Kafka and its tech stacks, it’s straightforward to get a remote Go/Kafka development employment. Choose a software solution to work on, then practice as much as you can to become skilled at applying it to different professions and coding assignments.
Understanding how to utilize codes to apply your technical knowledge in real-world projects and jobs puts your abilities to the test while also enabling you to learn on the job. This is critical if you want to build a portfolio as a Go/Kafka developer to present prospective employers.
Let’s look at the skills and methods required to become a successful Go/Kafka developer:
Qualifications for becoming a Go/Kafka developer
The first step is to start acquiring the skills needed for high-paying Go/Kafka developer employment. Let’s go through everything you’ll need to know in order to become a Go/Kafka developer.
Visit LibrariesThe most popular Go libraries are Go Kit, GORM, Gen, and CLI. Working with Go will be much simpler if you utilize good libraries and packages. Each has unique characteristics, so choosing one that best matches your goals and focusing on it is a good idea. Impressing recruiters for remote Go/Kafka developer jobs will be a piece of cake if you understand how to utilize them for app development projects.
Handling ErrorsIt is an essential part of building solid, reliable, and maintainable programming. Self-programming may help you adjust to unfamiliar settings. When designing libraries or packages for others to use, error handling is a key component of producing powerful, reliable, and trustworthy programming.
JSONAnother essential, and maybe more crucial, component of Golang is the JSON file. As a Golang developer, you must create JSON files. Simply said, it organizes and manages package data and dependencies, as well as the script for the project. You may easily access this file and check the contents if you ever need to verify what packages or dependencies to use in the application. As a result, if you want to get the finest remote Go/Kafka developer jobs, you need be comfortable with JSON.
Docker or KubernetesDocker makes it simple to “construct” containers, but Kubernetes enables real-time container management. Docker is a tool for packaging and shipping software. Launch and scale your app using Kubernetes. Startups and small businesses with fewer containers can generally manage them without Kubernetes, but as their infrastructure requirements grow, so will the number of containers, making administration more complex. This is where Kubernetes enters the picture. Docker and Kubernetes, when used together, are digital transformation enablers and technologies for contemporary cloud architecture. For speedier application deployments and releases, using both has become the new industry standard. It’s vital to grasp the high-level distinctions between Docker and Kubernetes while constructing your architecture.
Amazon Web Services and AzureAmazon Web Services (AWS) is an Amazon cloud service platform that offers computing, storage, delivery, and other capabilities to help businesses grow and thrive. These domains might be utilized as services on the cloud platform, which could then be used to build and deploy various applications. Microsoft Azure is a cloud service platform developed by Microsoft that offers services in a variety of disciplines, including computing, storage, database, networking, developer tools, and other features that help businesses grow and prosper. Three Azure services that developers and software workers use to design, implement, and manage cloud services and applications are PaaS (platform as a service), SaaS (software as a service), and IaaS (infrastructure as a service).
Where can you find remote Go/Kafka developer jobs?
Athletes and Go/Kafka developers have a lot in common. To be the best in their area, one must practice effectively and on a regular basis. They should also put-up sufficient effort to develop their abilities over time. When practicing, Go/Kafka developers should engage the help of an experienced Go/Kafka specialist, as well as use more effective practice tactics. As a Go/Kafka developer, knowing how much to practice is crucial. So, get the help of a Go/Kafka developer and keep a watch out for burnout indicators!
Works offers the best remote Go/Kafka developer jobs to help you advance your career as a Go/Kafka developer. We enable you to work on difficult technical and business difficulties while employing cutting-edge technology, enabling you to rapidly improve your skills. Join a network of the world’s best Go/Kafka developers to get full-time, long-term remote Go/Kafka developer jobs with higher pay and opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities at work
- Write code that is scalable, resilient, efficient, testable, and easy to maintain.
- Convert user needs into reliable, high-performance software.
- Code and unit testing for large-scale modules and projects
- Analyze, manage, and incorporate current requirements into solutions.
- Create scalable, testable code.
- Conducting performance testing, fixing problems, and monitoring application performance
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in computer science or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years’ experience as a Go/Kafka developer (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Knowledge of Kafka, Golang, and Big Data.
- Excellent knowledge of popular Goroutine and channel patterns
- Working knowledge of dependency management and code generating tools
- Working knowledge of Kafka brokers, zookeepers, KSQL, KStream, and the Kafka Control Center.
- Experience with AvroConverters, JsonConverters, and StringConverters
- Knowledge with popular Go web frameworks such as Revel and router packages
- Working knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- English fluency is required for successful communication with engineering executives.
- Extensive experience with in-memory programs, database architecture, and data integration.
- Understanding of CI/CD and containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and others.
- Experience with code versioning technologies such as Git, SVN, Mercurial, and others.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, and GCP