Hire Golang/Blockchain Engineers
Python is becoming less popular compared to Golang, making it pertinent to explore what Golang has to offer and how to become a Golang developer. Before making an informed decision, it is essential to gain an in-depth understanding of the language itself. This section will provide an overview of the benefits and tools available to those interested in pursuing a career as a Golang developer.
As developers seek to find the optimal programming language for a given project, there has been an increasing trend towards the use of Google’s Golang. This language, which was first released in 2009, has seen a surge in popularity in recent years due to its many built-in functions and other advantages. It has become a staple language among developers and continues to gain traction in 2019. In contrast, Python engineers have fewer career opportunities than those who specialise in Golang.
A Blockchain Engineer is a highly-skilled professional who is well-versed in the development of computer networking, cryptography, data structures, and algorithms in any organisation. They possess extensive knowledge of blockchain technologies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and are able to provide innovative solutions to technology or data consulting organisations. Blockchain Engineers are also capable of creating and installing digital blockchain, as well as researching the company’s requirements and either working with existing open-source solutions or building new ones. This demonstrates the wide scope of the role of a Golang/Blockchain Engineer and the level of expertise required to fulfill it.
What opportunities exist for Golang/Blockchain developers?
Go, an open-source programming language, is rapidly gaining popularity among developers due to its ability to facilitate the development of secure, efficient, and straightforward applications. It is becoming increasingly attractive to those seeking to create cross-platform and multi-element products with minimal effort. With the growth of blockchain technology, there has been a corresponding surge in the demand for Golang/Blockchain engineers due to its ease of use and testing capabilities.
Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise many aspects of life across the globe. In particular, it has demonstrated its potential to revolutionise the banking industry. The recent demonetization in India resulted in a massive influx of paperwork and transactions that traditional banking institutions were unable to manage, which has spurred the Reserve Bank of India to initiate a digital transformation of the banking sector. In addition, the Reserve Bank of India has also noted the ability of Blockchain technology to reduce the risk of forgeries and to promote transformative changes in the way financial institutions, collateral authentication, and payment systems function.
What are the duties and obligations of a Golang/Blockchain engineer?
The primary responsibility of a Golang/Blockchain Engineer is to design and develop a highly reliable operating environment with a near-perfect 99.99% uptime. They are tasked with ensuring that all technology services are of the highest quality, delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner, and provide customers with the best possible experience. Additionally, they are expected to proactively identify and implement necessary upgrades or modifications to the system based on the specific requirements of the project and the instructions of management.
As a blockchain engineer, it is your responsibility to design, develop, and maintain secure, reliable, and innovative database technology systems that utilise the blockchain structure. This includes planning for and implementing blockchain architecture and supervising network design and integration. Additionally, you have a key role in defining and enforcing security standards to protect digital assets, such as bitcoin, and any other electronic items or sensitive information. With the help of cutting-edge technology, your job is to create systems and infrastructures that are secure and private, while also being efficient and reliable.
These are essentially the tasks and responsibilities of a Golang/Blockchain engineer job.
- Investigate, create, and implement blockchain technologies such as smart contracts.
- evaluating new blockchain technology and overseeing current ones
- Integrate blockchain technology into company operations.
- To assess blockchain technology needs and potential capabilities, cross-functional cooperation is essential.
- As required, troubleshoot and correct bugs.
- Document blockchain development methodologies and adhere to data security best practices.
- Improve application performance by assessing and improving innovative solutions.
- Maintain current knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptography techniques.
- Prepare and maintain the essential papers for internal and external requirements.
- Identifying blockchain technology needs and expected features with management.
- Programming languages and multithreaded code are utilised to provide application functionality and interfaces.
- Using cutting-edge cryptography algorithms to safeguard digital transaction data against cyberattacks and data breaches.
- Client and server-side application updates
- Using new tools and technology to improve and secure blockchain applications.
- Educating salespeople on how to use blockchain to make safe digital payments.
How do you become a Golang/Blockchain developer?
In order to become a Golang or Blockchain developer, it is important to invest a great deal of effort, concentration, and time. The most common route of obtaining a Golang or Blockchain development education is to enrol in college-level courses, with computer science being the most popular option. However, it should be noted that a computer science degree or certificate is not necessary to become a Golang developer. If one has a grasp of the Go/Golang language and its technical stacks, finding a remote Golang developer job is relatively easy. To become adept in the application of the software to varied tasks and coding assignments, it is recommended to select a software solution and then use it extensively.
Developing the ability to use your specialised technical skills in actual projects and tasks offers a great opportunity to both challenge yourself and continue to learn. This is essential for constructing a portfolio to demonstrate your proficiency in Golang/Blockchain development, which will be attractive to potential employers.
Let’s have a look at the skills and approaches required to become a successful Golang/Blockchain engineer:
Qualifications for becoming a Golang/Blockchain engineer
Having a clear understanding of the duties, responsibilities and academic requirements associated with a Golang/Blockchain Engineer role is essential. Additionally, having the right technical skills can help to broaden your skill set when seeking employment. It is important to carefully review the skill set listed in the job post for a Golang/Blockchain Engineer role and if any of the listed skills are not already in your repertoire, take the initiative to acquire and apply them.
As a result, we’ll go through the essential abilities necessary for every Golang/Blockchain engineer position —
Visit LibrariesUsing the best libraries available will make working with Go much more efficient. Among the most popular are Go Kit, GORM, Gen, and CLI, each with its own unique features and benefits. To ensure that you get the most out of your Go project, it is important to carefully consider which library or package best meets your needs and focuses your efforts on that one.
Software program testingIt is of paramount importance for software developers to conduct testing of the code’s intended functionality. Doing so allows the developer to have a strong assurance that the program is working as it should. Furthermore, if a developer modifies the code, tests can be performed to confirm that no errors or regressions have been introduced. Additionally, software testing provides the opportunity to define the desired behaviour of the software.
Data organisationData structure is an essential skill for any Blockchain coder. This is because it is the foundation upon which Blockchain solutions are built and implemented. A Blockchain system is composed of data structures which, in other words, can be referred to as blocks. The public ledger that runs the Blockchain is made up of these blocks and they are responsible for grouping and managing the transactions that are recorded on the open register. Therefore, data structures are a fundamental Blockchain skill since they help developers to understand the fundamental behaviours of blocks, the most basic element of Blockchain.
Intelligent contractsSmart contracts are a complex concept to understand for those new to the myriad of Blockchain options. Initially introduced by Ethereum, smart contracts have become a fundamental concept in the field, and it is important for newcomers to be informed of the concept. In actuality, the implementation of smart contracts is anticipated to bring advantages to all Blockchain networks. Through smart contracts, the necessity for a third party is eradicated when exchanging goods or services. The process of smart contracts is typically conducted when all parties involved have satisfied the stipulations of the contract. Thanks to the decentralised nature of Blockchain, smart contracts are more efficient.
How can I get work as a remote Golang/Blockchain engineer?
Due to the infrastructure of Golang, there is a significant demand for Golang and Blockchain developers in the IT industry. These developers can help businesses unlock the dynamic properties of Go, but it is important to recognise that achieving a proficient level of software development will take effort. To reach this level of proficiency, developers must focus on two essential components: support from more experienced individuals in the field and consistent practice. Being aware of the amount of practice required to become a successful developer is essential. Therefore, it is important to have a team of professionals who can assist and guide you through the development process.
At Works, we offer the most comprehensive range of remote Golang/Blockchain engineer jobs to support you in your programming endeavours. Our team works tirelessly to overcome complex technological and commercial challenges through the use of innovative technology. Our network of top-tier developers is dedicated to providing you with long-term full-time remote Golang/Blockchain engineer positions that offer competitive salaries and excellent opportunities for career growth. Join us today and take your programming career to the next level.
Responsibilities at work
- In numerous blockchain scenarios, implement extremely dependable distributed systems.
- Create, manage, and test essential components on a Cosmos-SDK-based sidechain.
- Create and implement new product features.
- Create a new decentralised blockchain that is built from the ground up to be scalable and accessible.
- Create high-performance REST and WebSocket APIs that will support exchange front-end and programmatic traders.
- Contribute to the standardisation and improvement of code quality
- Participate in technical idea communication with both technical and non-technical team members, stakeholders, or customers.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in software engineering using Go/Golang programming and Blockchain is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain and Golang idioms and libraries
- Strong working knowledge of computer science principles, including data structures and API design
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- Understanding the Ethereum blockchain, also known as Solidity
- Knowledge about Cosmos-SDK/Tendermint
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication and organising abilities