Java programming language is a perfect option for enterprises because of its principle of ‘write once, run everywhere’. This implies that Java code can be compiled and executed on any system supporting Java, making it a highly adaptable language. Moreover, Java is easy to understand, cost-effective, and works smoothly with various operating systems, making it an attractive choice for various applications.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera offer millions of browser extensions that provide various functionalities, giving users an edge over others. While major browser manufacturers distribute hundreds of such extensions, third-party software development service providers might be better prepared to create customised browser extensions that fulfil specific user requirements.
- Designing, building, and deploying Google Chrome extensions.
- Generating installation files for Google Chrome extensions and distributing them to a vast number of enterprise users.
- Comprehending, anticipating, and learning from user interactions.
- Developing a flexible and properly organized front-end architecture, as well as the corresponding APIs.
Spring Framework 5In 2020, the Spring framework was utilized by developers on over 2000 websites due to its user-friendliness and elegant syntax. Its adoption of the model-view-controller architecture (MVC) separates the business logic, operations, and presentation layers. Additionally, Spring offers numerous features that simplify the development process. These features include dependency injection, autonomous testing tools (Junit 5), and descriptive comments to reduce tight coupling between interfaces and classes.
- The job entails creating, building, deploying, and updating Google Chrome Extensions.
- Develop installation files for the Google Chrome Extension and distribute them to a broad user base within the company.
- Develop the ability to understand, comprehend, and anticipate user interactions.
- Construct a flexible and well-organized front-end architecture, along with the necessary APIs to support it.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, information technology or relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Google Chrome Extensions and Plug-ins, with rare exceptions for exceptionally skilled developers.
- Familiarity with user interfaces, cross-browser compatibility, standard web functionality, and industry norms.
- Proficiency in Google Chrome APIs.
- Thorough understanding of the Chrome Web Store and internal corporate applications.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite for effective communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with at least 4 hours of overlapping time with US time zones.
- Understanding of popular data workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Proficiency in using Git or Bitbucket.
- Understanding of code and architectural decision documentation.
- Accreditations as a web developer would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with SCRUM and Agile methodologies is essential.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.