The Java philosophy is “write once, execute everywhere.” Java code compilation enables it to be used and performed on any platform that supports Java. It’s also easy to use, free, and compatible with a variety of operating systems. It is critical for businesses.
Millions of browser extensions for Google Chrome and other popular browsers provide functionality and provide a competitive advantage. While major browser manufacturers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera supply hundreds of browser extensions, third-party software development service providers may be able to construct browser extensions that are better specialized to your specific requirements.
- Google Chrome Extensions must be designed, built, and deployed.
- Create Google Chrome Extension installation files and distribute them to a large number of enterprise users.
- Understand, predict, and learn about user interactions.
- Create an adaptive and well-structured front-end architecture, as well as the APIs that will enable it.
Spring Framework 5The Spring framework was used to construct Java programs on over 2000 websites in 2020. Explanatory comments are used by Spring to reduce tight coupling when classes depend on other classes and interfaces from this framework. Spring is built on the MVC framework, which contains levels for business, operations, and representation. Spring is popular among developers because it is easy to use, has attractive syntax, supports object injection, and includes automated testing tools such as JUnit 5.
Responsibilities at work
- Google Chrome Extensions must be designed, developed, deployed, and updated.
- Create installation files for the Google Chrome Extension and distribute them to a broad company user base.
- Learn, comprehend, and forecast user interactions
- Create a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, as well as the APIs that will enable it.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience developing Google Chrome Extensions and Plug-ins (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Experience with user interfaces, cross-browser compatibility, general web functionality, and industry standards
- Expert knowledge of Google Chrome APIs
- Strong knowledge of the Chrome Web Store and internal corporate applications
- To communicate successfully, you must be fluent in English.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Knowledge of popular data workflows including Flux, Redux
- Experience using Git or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of code and architectural decision documentation
- Web developer certifications would be preferred
- Comfortable with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Great technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills