Hire MEAN Developers
What role does MEAN development play?
The MEAN family of technologies is a well-known and simple interface for creating dynamic apps and webpages. It helps you create a simple, adaptable, and open-source solution that may be quite lucrative. It comes as no surprise that MEAN stack developers are in great demand and will remain so.
Being a Mean stack developer is a difficult and in-demand career. You’ll be a successful MEAN stack developer if you’re eager to work on a diversified skill set and have expertise with multiple coding languages and apps.
What are the duties and obligations of a MEAN developer?
- Develop, test, and deploy scalable web applications.
- Create and administer huge relational and non-relational databases that are completely functioning.
- Identify and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Make interactive code modules and user interfaces.
- Create mobile-first and interactive UI components.
- Assist in the creation of scalable RESTful APIs.
- Consider peer critiques and give ideas for improvements.
- To peers and top-level stakeholders, provide thorough product concepts and roadmaps.
- Discover and apply creative methods to solving tough design issues.
- To design and deliver products, collaborate with product management and technical teams.
- Develop and spread best practices in design across the enterprise.
How does one go about becoming a MEAN developer?
It all comes down to your own requirements. The first step is to evaluate both your present position in your profession and the industry. Sort yourself into categories depending on your qualifications and experience. This will help you create a realistic timeframe as you work toward becoming a successful MEAN developer.
Your prior experience and educational credentials may assist you in making a successful transfer. If you have extensive technical expertise, the transfer will be simple. The procedure will be simple for you if you are proficient in both front-end and back-end development. However, if you have never been a MEAN developer and have no expertise in software development, the process of learning to code will be difficult for you. Enroll in online classes or bootcamps to obtain the programming abilities you need.
Let us now look at the abilities and strategies needed to become a successful MEAN developer:
Qualifications for becoming a MEAN developer
The following are the essential abilities you must learn:
Express.JSExpress is a lightweight, adaptable, and mature online application framework. It is intended to function in both settings and supports both single-page applications (SPAs) and classic web applications. This framework supports templates by using the Pug engine and draws influence from Sinatra, a prominent Ruby framework.
C++C++ is a general-purpose, free-form programming language aimed towards big systems and resource-constrained applications. C++ is a programming language that may be used to create operating systems and applications. C++ variables are highly typed, which implies they can only receive data of a specified type. The most significant feature of C++ is that it is scalable and provides developers with extensive control over how their programs use resources.
How can I find remote MEAN developer jobs?
MEAN developers are similar to athletes. They practice effectively and regularly in order to succeed in their specialty. They must also work hard enough so that their talents steadily improve over time. In this respect, MEAN developers must concentrate on two important things in order for that growth to occur: the help of someone more experienced and successful in practice approaches while you’re practicing. As a developer, you must know how much to practice, so make sure you have someone to assist you and keep an eye out for indications of burnout!
Works provides the top remote MEAN developer jobs that fit your MEAN developer career goals. Grow quickly by working on difficult technical and commercial issues with cutting-edge technology. Join a network of the world’s greatest developers and receive full-time, long-term remote MEAN developer jobs with greater pay and opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities at work
- Scalable web applications must be developed, tested, and deployed.
- Create and manage big relational and non-relational databases that are completely functioning.
- Determine and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Create user interfaces and interactive code modules.
- Create UI components that are mobile-first and responsive.
- Contribute to the development of scalable RESTful APIs.
- Conduct peer evaluations and provide suggestions for changes.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of MEAN stack development experience is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Knowledge of important technologies such as MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js
- HTML/CSS, jQuery, and UI/UX design experience is required.
- Database architecture design and best practices knowledge.
- Knowledge of the design framework and web services.
- Package manager-npm expertise is required.
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours a week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Working understanding of programming languages such as PHP, Java, and Python is required.
- Experience with responsive design and website performance monitoring.
- Working knowledge of the UNIX command line.
- Expertise with code versioning systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of Agile development approaches.
- Critical thinking and time management abilities are required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.