Hire MEAN Developers
What role does MEAN development play?
The MEAN stack of technologies has become renowned for its user-friendly and straightforward interface for developing dynamic web applications and websites. It offers an efficient, adaptable, and open-source solution that can be highly profitable. It is thus not unexpected that MEAN stack developers are in high demand and will continue to be so in the foreseeable future.
Being a MEAN Stack developer is an arduous yet highly sought-after career path. In order to achieve success in this field, it is essential to demonstrate a passion for developing a diversified set of skills, as well as a comprehensive understanding of multiple coding languages and applications.
What are the duties and obligations of a MEAN developer?
- Develop, test, and deploy scalable web applications.
- Create and administer huge relational and non-relational databases that are completely functioning.
- Identify and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Make interactive code modules and user interfaces.
- Create mobile-first and interactive UI components.
- Assist in the creation of scalable RESTful APIs.
- Consider peer critiques and give ideas for improvements.
- To peers and top-level stakeholders, provide thorough product concepts and roadmaps.
- Discover and apply creative methods to solving tough design issues.
- To design and deliver products, collaborate with product management and technical teams.
- Develop and spread best practices in design across the enterprise.
How does one go about becoming a MEAN developer?
It is essential to evaluate your current professional standing in the industry before launching into your journey as a MEAN developer. Taking an inventory of your qualifications and experience allows you to create an achievable timeline for success. By assessing your current circumstances, you can craft a path that is tailored to your individual needs. Doing so will maximise the chances of success in becoming a MEAN developer.
Based on your prior experiences and educational credentials, you may be able to make a successful transition. If you have a strong technical background, this transition may be a relatively simple process. However, if you are not already an experienced MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js) developer and lack coding proficiency, the learning curve may be steep. To obtain the necessary programming skills for the transition, we recommend enrolling in online courses or bootcamps.
Let us now look at the abilities and strategies needed to become a successful MEAN developer:
Qualifications for becoming a MEAN developer
The following are the essential abilities you must learn:
Express.JSExpress is a powerful, versatile, and well-established web application framework. It is designed to function in both client-side and server-side environments, and is capable of supporting single-page applications (SPAs) as well as traditional web applications. This framework utilises the Pug engine for its templates, and takes inspiration from the popular Ruby framework, Sinatra.
Node JSNode.js is a powerful programming language that provides developers with the ability to create web servers and online applications. It offers a non-blocking and event-driven I/O model, making it an ideal choice for data-intensive, real-time applications that need to be distributed across multiple devices. Node.js has become the preferred programming language for developing real-time applications that require large amounts of data, due to its ability to run on numerous platforms. It is lightweight and efficient, making it a great choice for developers who need to create high-performance applications.
C++C++ is a general-purpose, free-form programming language that is particularly well-suited for the development of large-scale systems and applications designed to work in resource-constrained environments. It is a highly typed language, meaning that variables can only be assigned values of a predefined data type. One of the most important features of C++ is its scalability, as it gives developers a great deal of control over how their programs utilise available resources.
How can I find remote MEAN developer jobs?
MEAN developers are much like athletes in that they need to practice regularly and effectively in order to achieve their desired level of success. They must also work diligently, allowing their skills to improve gradually over time. To reach this goal, MEAN developers need to focus on two key elements: obtaining advice from an experienced and successful individual in terms of practice techniques, and understanding the importance of pacing themselves in order to prevent burnout. By doing these two things, MEAN developers can ensure their skills continue to grow and that their journey towards success is as successful as possible.
At Works, we provide remote MEAN developer jobs that can help you achieve your career aspirations. By joining our network of world-renowned developers, you can work on complex technical and business problems while utilising the most advanced technologies. Our remote MEAN developer positions are full-time, long-term roles that offer competitive salaries and excellent opportunities to advance your career.
Responsibilities at work
- Scalable web applications must be developed, tested, and deployed.
- Create and manage big relational and non-relational databases that are completely functioning.
- Determine and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Create user interfaces and interactive code modules.
- Create UI components that are mobile-first and responsive.
- Contribute to the development of scalable RESTful APIs.
- Conduct peer evaluations and provide suggestions for changes.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of MEAN stack development experience is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Knowledge of important technologies such as MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js
- HTML/CSS, jQuery, and UI/UX design experience is required.
- Database architecture design and best practices knowledge.
- Knowledge of the design framework and web services.
- Package manager-npm expertise is required.
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours a week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Working understanding of programming languages such as PHP, Java, and Python is required.
- Experience with responsive design and website performance monitoring.
- Working knowledge of the UNIX command line.
- Expertise with code versioning systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of Agile development approaches.
- Critical thinking and time management abilities are required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.