Hire MEAN Stack Developers
In the digital age, it’s essential for developers to have standardized software stacks that include libraries, frameworks, programming languages, and other tools, in order to develop applications quickly and cost-effectively. However, the software stack market has become highly competitive due to popular options such as Ruby on Rails and LAMP, among others. As a result, many developers now utilize hybrid approaches to improve web and mobile platform development.
The MEAN Stack: Architectural Components
MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js) is an ideal option for developing cloud applications due to its adaptability, scalability, and expandability. This programming language enables a unique execution environment on both the server and client. When creating an app with MEAN stack, the architecture consists of four components: MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js.
MongoDB:MongoDB is a remarkably versatile NoSQL database that is a valuable addition to the MEAN stack. Its schema-less architecture is advantageous when dealing with constantly changing needs, making it ideal for quick application development. MongoDB is a free, C++-based database that runs on multiple platforms and stores information in key-value pairs. It is a document-oriented database, making it perfect for managing large data sets in tables. In the event of hardware failure, MongoDB remains operational through data backups and is also capable of Master-Slave replication. Moreover, it stores data in fragments, allowing for automated load balancing. Overall, MongoDB enables faster development times and improved performance.
The infrastructure of a website plays a huge role in its value, highlighting the significance of the MEAN stack and its components. One of these components is ExpressJS, a NodeJS framework utilized in web application development for the rapid and modular creation of applications. ExpressJS is a user-friendly and powerful tool that functions as an additional layer on top of Node.js and provides assistance with managing routes and servers. It also offers impressive error handling and simple templates for quickly creating applications. Moreover, CommonJS, which is integrated into ExpressJS, allows developers to save time by avoiding the need to redefine a variable in a common namespace. ExpressJS is an excellent choice for both simple and complex multi-page web apps. It is powered by Google, ensuring improved performance, and enhances the caching function to prevent script re-execution and speed up page loads.
Due to its reliability and maturity, NodeJS has a robust development community. Utilizing NodeJS substantially reduces the time required to create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP). Node.js excels at processing light queries, outperforming other solutions in comparison.
- Experience with Node.js, Express.js, or Restify is desirable.
- Capability to develop front-end applications utilizing AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SAS, and other comparable technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of current frameworks and design patterns.
- Thorough understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and server administration.
- Proficiency in NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB.
- Understanding of software engineering best practices and unit testing.
- Extensive knowledge of data integration and retrieving information from multiple sources.
- Efficiency in quickly building stable and scalable systems.
- Strong understanding of server-side languages like Python, Ruby, or PHP.
- Proficient in Git usage and motion design framework like MotionUI.
- Knowledge of basic workflows and architectural principles.
- Familiarity with cryptography and security principles.
- Considerable experience in creating code that is both easy to read and test.
- Mastery in problem-solving and bug fixing.
- Effective time management skills to consistently meet or exceed client expectations.
To be an accomplished MEAN stack developer, one needs to have a strong analytical mindset and innovative problem-solving skills. Typical responsibilities for a MEAN stack developer include creating, debugging, and designing web applications; constructing efficient and impactful user interfaces; and integrating front-end and back-end components of web applications. Also, a MEAN stack developer must possess the ability to troubleshoot and identify issues in applications.
- Determining code architecture options and building high-performing, scalable solutions.
- Designing and managing relational and non-relational databases.
- Developing products that are well-designed, thoroughly tested, and timely launched.
- Configuring, fine-tuning, and integrating a development environment with essential software and tools.
- Identification and resolution of technical issues.
- Collaborating with data integration specialists and other tools to build efficient infrastructure.
- Resolving bugs, launching new releases, and deploying new software.
Proficiency in the Field
At Works, we specialize in hiring remote tech engineers for various industries. We also offer comprehensive HR services, covering all aspects of hiring and onboarding international employees and freelancers, from selection to invoicing, tax compliance, and more. Our ultimate objective is to help you integrate the most talented remote developers into your team to drive your technical projects and crucial technology initiatives.