Hire MVC Developers
If you’re looking to develop an application, consider utilising the Model-View-Controller (MVC) software architecture pattern. This methodology effectively divides an application into three interconnected components – the model, the view, and the controller – each with a distinct purpose. The model is responsible for data management, the view facilitates the presentation of data, and the controller manages user input. MVC is an industry-standard framework used for developing scalable and extensible projects. Learn more about MVC and other development tips by visiting the Works blog.
When building web-based applications, two of the most common architectural frameworks are the Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Web-Forms frameworks. Originally created in 1976 as a development model for desktop applications, MVC has evolved into a cross-platform compatible framework, utilized by popular programming languages such as Ruby on Rails, .NET, and Java. One of the most notable benefits of the MVC framework is its ability to prevent the creation of duplicate software versions for different operating systems, thus reducing job redundancy. Want to learn more about the MVC framework and other popular development topics? Check out Works’ developer blog.
The demand for Model-View-Controller (MVC) developers has been on the rise as businesses recognize their value and potential for success. For those still undecided on their career path, remote MVC development positions offer an excellent opportunity to explore the profession. Interested in hiring top-tier developers? Consider visiting Works’ hire developers page.
What is Involved in MVC Development?
As programming languages and frameworks continue to evolve, the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture will remain a critical component of the industry. Despite any changes that may arise, the fundamental concepts of MVC remain consistent. For instance, even if a developer chooses to move away from the .NET MVC framework, they can still apply MVC principles within the Python-based Django framework. If you’re interested in hiring top-tier ASP.NET MVC developers and other skilled professionals, be sure to check out the Works hire remote developers page.
What Responsibilities and Tasks are Associated with MVC Development?
Below are some of the essential tasks and responsibilities involved in working as an MVC developer.
- Analyze, define, design, develop, and deploy websites and applications with feature-rich capabilities.
- Incorporate necessary functional requirements into your solutions.
- Ensure that the application has undergone rigorous testing and meets all necessary quality standards.
- Propose and develop new features for existing software products to enhance their performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify client requirements and produce project deliverables.
- Adopt industry best practices and standards to ensure a seamless development process.
- Monitor and maintain application performance following deployment.
- Ensure that all stages of MVC implementation are properly documented and reported.
- Create and maintain code that is efficient, clean, flexible, and reusable.
- Ensure high levels of code quality, organization, and automation are maintained.
- Integrate applications with data storage systems, APIs, and other third-party technologies.
- Ensure applications are responsive, efficient, and of top-notch quality.
- Identify and troubleshoot application issues.
What are the steps to become an MVC developer?
To become a professional in MVC Development, you must follow these essential steps:
- For career growth in this field, a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is crucial. However, relevant experience can also provide valuable insights. A strong educational background in this domain is the foundation for successful career advancement.
- ASP.NET Knowledge: Having practical experience with ASP.NET MVC makes it easier to secure an MVC developer position.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET programming languages such as C# or VB .NET is a must.
- Comprehensive understanding of database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, or NoSQL is essential.
- Understanding of architectural patterns, particularly MVC, is necessary.
- Familiarity with third-party APIs, such as REST and RPC, is important.
- Proficiency in English is necessary for efficient communication.
To obtain a fantastic MVC developer position, you must be aware of the required skills and processes. Let’s take a look at them now.
Skills required to become an MVC developer
To become an MVC developer with a high salary, the first step is to acquire the necessary skills. Understanding the fundamentals of MVC development, such as the various components, frameworks, and languages involved, is critical. Additionally, having a robust comprehension of development tools, techniques, and software development best practices is beneficial. Finally, industry experience gained through internships or coding challenges can increase your chances of securing a lucrative MVC developer job.
MVCModel-View-Controller (MVC) is a software design pattern that divides related program logic into three interconnected parts. This helps distinguish between internal data representations and how they are displayed and accepted by users. Aspiring remote MVC developers must possess this essential skill to create intuitive and efficient user interfaces.
.NET.NET is a flexible and robust programming framework that offers numerous benefits to developers. It is open-source, cross-platform, and free, allowing for a wide range of application development. A comprehensive framework, .NET allows developers to access services and APIs from other programs and operating systems via libraries and frameworks. Additionally, Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL) enables .NET code to operate at various levels, from bytecode interpreted by the platform to machine code. .NET is an ideal option for writing software and systems codes and programs. If you aspire to be an MVC developer, mastering .NET is critical.
RESTful APIRepresentational State Transfer (REST) is an architectural approach that simplifies the exchange of data between servers and front-end applications. These application programming interfaces (APIs) and services enable mobile, desktop, and online applications to access business logic through interfaces, making systems highly accessible on any device at any time. Additionally, RESTful services enable developers to cache data at both ends of an application, enhancing overall speed. Well-known examples of RESTful APIs include those employed by Google Maps, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and iCloud. Remote Model-View-Controller (MVC) developers must have this capability to avail themselves of the best development opportunities.
StructuresUsing open-source software frameworks can make website development easier by providing a well-organised structure for all project components right from the start. Frameworks are usually categorised into front-end and back-end types. AngularJS, a popular front-end framework, is an enhanced HTML framework with features that significantly enhance traditional HTML capabilities. Ruby on Rails, another renowned backend framework, offers a wide variety of predefined methods for connecting to various databases and automating numerous aspects of website development.
BootstrapBootstrap is a free and open-source CSS code library used to create web applications. It streamlines the styling of components like buttons, dropdowns, and navigation bars by giving developers pre-defined choices for setting fonts, colours, and layouts. This simplifies the process of integrating a consistent look and feel into websites for developers. While Less and Sass frameworks have similar objectives, Bootstrap is more tailored towards developing web pages rather than online programs.
C#C# is a highly versatile, object-oriented programming language that is easy to learn. It is a modern language designed to meet the needs of various professions and can be used on both Windows .NET and open-source platforms, making it widely applicable. C# is an excellent language for developers of all levels to learn. Therefore, anyone looking to pursue a career in software development should ensure that they have expertise in C# before pursuing an MVC developer position.
What are the ways to find remote MVC developer jobs?
Like athletes, MVC developers must aim for consistent and effective practice to succeed. It is necessary to continuously challenge oneself and strive for skill improvement. To achieve growth, MVC developers must concentrate on two critical areas: getting guidance from an experienced individual and practicing effectively and sustainably. Achieving success in MVC development requires knowing the appropriate amount to practice, and having an expert around to provide guidance and detect signs of burnout is essential.
Works offers a range of excellent remote MVC developer jobs to assist you in achieving your ambitions as an MVC developer. You will be able to grow your skillset quickly by working on technically and commercially challenging problems with cutting-edge technology. Join our network of the world’s top developers to find full-time, long-term positions with higher salaries and greater opportunities for advancement as an MVC developer.
Description of Job
- Analyze, define, design, develop, and deploy websites and applications with rich features.
- Integrate functional requirements into the solutions you create.
- Make sure to provide a rigorously tested application that meets the requirements of quality indicators.
- Recommend and develop extra features for existing software products to enhance performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify customer requirements and create project deliverables.
- Establish guidelines and best practices to ensure a smooth development process. Click here to learn about creating a better workplace for tech moms on Mother’s Day.
- Monitor application performance post-deployment.
- Make sure to provide precise reporting and documentation of all phases of MVC implementation.
- Hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology (or possess equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of .NET MVC development experience required (with rare exceptions for exceptionally skilled developers).
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C# or VB .NET
- Thorough understanding of OOP principles with a focus on MVC architecture
- Competence in Microsoft .NET technologies, including ASP.NET, MVC, and Entity Framework.
- Thorough comprehension of Visual Studio IDE and Azure DevOps Server. Strong expertise in SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Efficient communication requires proficiency in English.
- Able to work full time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Familiarity with web APIs and web analytics
- Prior experience with DevOps technologies like Jenkins
- Exceptional technological design and development skills
- Remarkable analytical and problem-solving capabilities