Recruit NativeScript Developers
You might be amazed to find out that around 67% of online customers are now using mobile apps provided by businesses they shop from. It is projected that the total value of transactions made through mobile devices will reach a whopping $3.56 trillion by 2021. The fast-paced rise in smartphone usage has fuelled the creation of mobile apps across various sectors, not just limited to e-commerce.
The NativeScript platform was initially developed by Progress Software Corporation but is now owned by nStudio. Compared to its rival, Apache Cordova, NativeScript provides a better user experience by utilising the rendering engine of the native platform. Conversely, Cordova generates the app’s UI using WebView.
What distinguishes NativeScript from other similar programs?
Although other software can offer similar features, NativeScript stands out among the rest due to its distinctive functionalities. To know more about these functionalities and their advantages, kindly check out the below link:
Xamarin and NativeScript are quite similar when it concerns technology; though Xamarin provides a larger assortment of plugins. Despite that, when changes are made to the code, Xamarin requires the system to be recompiled and restarted, a process that can take up more time. NativeScript, contrastingly, manages this process automatically, streamlining the development procedure.
Ionic highlights the significance of producing applications that can operate across various platforms; however, ReactNative is less intricate to learn.
Advantages of Utilising NativeScript
Aside from the time and effort needed to develop an app, considerable testing must also be done prior to releasing the app to the public. This is why numerous new software releases are distributed free of charge to end-users. Based on the feedback received, the team can then make the required modifications and try to generate revenue. Nonetheless, such apps may not be appropriate for operation by credible businesses because of their short turnaround time and lack of tolerance for errors. In contrast, NativeScript is an excellent option for businesses that require a reliable app with minimal room for error and a tight timeline.
- NativeScript is a free and open-source software platform, permitting anyone to utilise, adjust, and distribute the code based on the regulations of the Apache 2.0 licence. Provided the modifications and contributions comply with the licence regulations, the NativeScript developer is free to employ the code in any way they desire.
- The company is dedicated to its commitment of providing a native application for both Android and iOS systems. Each user interface component is converted automatically into the corresponding language of the system.
- It offers a substantially improved user experience compared to Cordova.
- Telerik’s platform facilitates the creation, release, and maintenance of NativeScript software for programmers, making the process convenient and straightforward.
- It enhances productivity and manifests consistent advancements.
- It is possible to incorporate CSS animations in NativeScript.
Enterprises that Employ NativeScript
Numerous reputable companies including Verizon, Deloitte Digital, Bitpoints Wallet, and Daily Nanny have utilised the prevalent development framework NativeScript to construct their apps. Startups and seasoned firms can now establish their applications in a brief period and avoid the hassles of development through NativeScript.
Instructions for NativeScript Developers
User Interface ConfigurationNativeScript developers must have a comprehensive understanding of user interface design. While using a NativeScript-specific layout is not mandatory, the UI arrangement can reveal the underlying structure. The developer should possess knowledge about a variety of input controls including checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown lists, list boxes, buttons, and navigational components such as a breadcrumb, slider, search field, as well as informational components such as tooltips, progress bars, message boxes, and containers. Hence, developers must incorporate this knowledge to produce NativeScript widgets that align with the design specifications.
User Interaction:It is feasible for developers to simultaneously launch a NativeScript-written Android and iOS app. Although this practice typically poses no issues, it is not the ideal scenario. UI patterns for platforms differ depending on the particular quirks of each platform’s design and the habits of individual users. As a result, it is crucial to incorporate the design standards of different platforms while developing the app. Fortunately, with NativeScript’s usage, developers need to consider only one set of code, which can later be tailored for each supported platform as per requirements. For instance, a user interface element could appear distinct on Android and iOS.
Software Design PatternsPrior to coding, developers must possess a comprehensive understanding of the overall application architecture and the interconnection between different components. Various Software Design Patterns are utilised to structure code in certain ways. For instance, NativeScript Core employs the Model View ViewModel (MVVM) design pattern. Although Angular and NativeScript default to the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern, the former employs it slightly different from the latter.
Crucial ComponentsNativeScript programmers must be well-versed in the Core Modules provided by the framework. These modules are automatically embedded while starting a new project and offer an effortless approach to building user interfaces and navigation through an XML-based platform. Although learning all Core Modules can seem overwhelming, persistent practice and commitment can lead to the desired level of proficiency. Furthermore, utilising the NativeScript Playground is an exciting way to comprehend the software’s functionality in action.
- Proficiency in utilising the NativeScript and TypeScript frameworks to build and sustain mobile and responsive web code
- Aptitude to comprehend requirements and formulate design and architecture of the solution
- Thoroughly assessing the practicality of the UI/UX technology.
- Developing programs that can swiftly respond and scale up easily.
- Verify user’s input before transmission to the server.
- Knowledge of development tools for Android and iOS
- Responsible not only for code but also for ensuring its quality and timely release.
- Essential comprehension of design criteria for user-oriented applications.
- Proficiency in maintaining precise records of work. Learn more.
- Educational background in Computer Science
- 4-7 years of experience in professional software development with a minimum of 2 years of experience in building a responsive web platform. Explore more war-tested methods for rapid professional advancement in the software engineering profession.
- Skilled in Mobile Development, Web Markup, CSS3, HTML5, and other programming languages
- Mastery in utilizing the Angular framework with NativeScript is mandatory.
- Knowledge of JS-based build tools, including Grunt, Bower, and Gulp
- Experience with Unit Testing using Karma or Jest
- Proficiency in search engine optimization, integrating web services, working with asynchronous programming, handling requests, updating pages partially, and more. Learn how to find a WordPress programmer to hire.
- Expertise in using a range of process tools like Git, SVN, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum frameworks. Read a comprehensive comparison of Waterfall, DAD, SAFe, LeSS, and ScrumScale.
- Highly motivated to learn and keep up with the latest technological advancements
- Collaborate with product managers and architects to develop applications that are secure, scalable, and adaptable.
- For team mentor roles, a solid history of delivering remarkable work within deadlines is essential, as well as the ability to guide and mentor less-experienced team members.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to shifting deadlines
- Proficient, dependable, detail-oriented, and passionate about the job
- Able to communicate workload demands and priorities effectively.
Works offers all-inclusive services to numerous industries, such as education, finance, healthcare, logistics and transportation, retail, e-commerce, travel, banking, and media. Our solutions cover every aspect of your global workforce, from recruiting to onboarding, invoicing and compliance to taxation, serving as your very own local HR department.