Hire .NET Core Developers
For many years, .NET development has been a reliable and sought-after career path for computer programmers. With the .NET framework, developers are able to create applications faster than ever before, making it an essential part of any tech stack. This unified platform allows for the development of scalable and high-performance applications for the web, cloud, desktop, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, and artificial intelligence (AI). With the increasing demand for proficient .NET core developers, job prospects in this field are expected to grow and offer competitive salaries in the coming years.
It is possible to achieve success as a .NET Core developer by gaining a comprehensive understanding of the internet’s inner workings and how users interact with software applications. With this knowledge, you can develop your skills and expertise to create effective, user-friendly programs.
What is a developer required to do to create a new application using .NET Core?
Microsoft just released .NET Core 3.0, a much improved version of .NET Core.
Microsoft .NET Core 3.0 now provides support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Forms, allowing developers to incorporate the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) into their existing Windows Forms and WPF projects. This enables developers to develop cross-platform applications with a unified user interface across multiple platforms. With this new feature, developers can create applications that can be used on a variety of devices and operating systems.
Given the approval from your supervisor, .NET Core is an optimal choice for creating a new app. Not only is it a reliable solution, but its capabilities will continue to improve over time. As a cross-platform solution, .NET Core is supported by Windows, Linux, and macOS. Additionally, Microsoft’s open-source code editor, Visual Studio Code, is available across these systems, providing all the modern amenities of a code editor such as IntelliSense and debugging. In addition, most third-party editors, including Sublime, Emacs, and VI, are compatible with .NET Core.
What are the responsibilities of a .NET Core developer?
A .NET Core Developer is responsible for developing custom software and setting up existing systems using languages such as C# and Visual Basic. In addition, they must ensure the functionality of their code is maintained while also troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise. Furthermore, .NET Core Developers may provide user support to ensure the software they have created is used to its fullest potential.
The main duties of a .NET Core developer are as follows:
- .NET languages enable you to create clean, scalable applications.
- Work with other teams to design software interfaces and architectures.
- Customise existing web applications Prototype software and put it through its paces
- Design and create client interfaces and displays.
- You will provide app help to other team members as an application expert.
How do I get started as a .NET Core developer?
To become a successful .NET developer, follow these guidelines.
- When searching for remote .NET developer positions, it may be beneficial to hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field as this could enable you to stand out from the multitude of applicants.
- If you are interested in learning the basic programming languages necessary to develop websites using the .NET framework, then C# is an excellent choice. With its easy-to-understand syntax, C# allows users to quickly develop dynamic websites that incorporate a variety of features. Moreover, C# is a powerful and versatile language, making it a great tool for creating robust web applications.
- Once you have familiarised yourself with the .NET framework, you can begin exploring its features, such as ASP .NET. When choosing between .NET Core and .NET Framework, it is advisable that you select .NET Core, as it offers a range of benefits over .NET Framework. It is important to understand the differences between the two in order to make an informed decision.
- In order to gain a better understanding of syntax, structures, and flow types, it is recommended to install both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code. These tools can be used to experiment with examples and develop a knowledge of the various components of the programming language.
- If you choose to help others, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to gain more problem-solving experience and learn more in the process. This is a great chance for you, as it means that you will not have to search for challenges, as those challenges will come to you.
- It is beneficial to communicate with colleagues and other stakeholders about progress and any corporate concerns that may arise. Doing so can provide an opportunity to gain insight from different perspectives and discover innovative solutions to previously unresolved issues.
- Make an appealing .NET Core developer resume to increase your opportunity of being hired.
- In order to be successfully hired as a remote .NET Core developer, it is essential to have a comprehensive understanding of the necessary skills and methods. Becoming proficient in the industry requires mastering a variety of techniques, including object-oriented programming, database design, web application development, and more. Additionally, it is important to have a strong knowledge of the .NET Core framework and its associated technologies, such as ASP.NET, C#, and Visual Studio. Furthermore, having experience with cloud-based development, DevOps, and security best practices is also beneficial. By honing these skills and methods, one can become a highly qualified remote .NET Core developer.
You will need the following skills to become a .NET Core developer
The first step in pursuing a successful career as a remote .NET developer is to acquire the fundamental skills necessary to secure high-paying employment. It is important to take the time to investigate and understand all the skills and knowledge that will be required to be successful in this field. By doing so, individuals can gain a better understanding of what to expect and be better equipped to pursue their desired career.
MVC in ASP.NET (Model-View-Controller)In the .NET web development industry, the ASP.NET MVC framework is rapidly becoming popular. As web development is an essential programming language for the future, it is a skill that .NET developers should learn in order to maximise their earning potential. This open-source web application framework allows .NET developers to quickly build attractive web applications while utilising the most advanced client-side web development technologies. In addition, ASP.NET MVC allows for effortless unit testing.
DatabasesIf you aspire to become a remote .NET Core developer, possessing a deep understanding of programming is essential. Microsoft .NET is compatible with almost all major database platforms, so it is important to have a good grasp of SQL. Furthermore, having experience with technologies like Entity Framework will give you a competitive edge in the current job market. Moreover, having a good command of specialist databases such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle could open up more opportunities for you as a remote .NET Core developer. To further increase your chances of securing a higher compensation package, it is recommended to familiarise yourself with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB that are being used for certain projects.
Microsoft Solutions Developer Certified (MCSD)The Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) credential is a highly-regarded qualification for .NET core developers, which can help to further professional advancement and potentially increase earnings. This certification is of special value as it is created and overseen by Microsoft, and must be renewed every two years. This ensures employers can be certain that an MCSD-certified developer is up-to-date and meets the basic .NET core development competence standards. While obtaining an MCSD is a challenging process, there are a range of resources and publications available to assist with preparation for the examinations.
The Most Valuable Professional at MicrosoftAcquiring Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status is an essential requirement for those wishing to pursue a career as a .NET Core Developer. The MVP program is one of the most prestigious accolades available and it will enable you to stand out from the crowd and command better remuneration for your services. Becoming an MVP demonstrates that you have been vetted by Microsoft, possess a proven track record of leadership and technical proficiency in Microsoft technologies, and are committed to the .NET ecosystem. The criteria for being an MVP is not set in stone, but those nominated must have made a visible contribution to the .NET community. In the current technological landscape, experienced .NET Core Developers are in high demand and taking proactive steps to strengthen your knowledge and skills will enable you to secure the best remote .NET Core Developer roles.
How can I find jobs as a .NET Core developer?
Athletes and programmers share many similarities in terms of the dedication and effort required to excel in their respective fields. Consistent practice and the pursuit of improvement are essential for success, and these pursuits should be taken seriously. When it comes to programming, aspiring .NET developers should understand the importance of practice and strive to improve their skills. Seeking guidance from experienced professionals can significantly increase the effectiveness of practice and help avoid burnout. Taking the time to assess the rate and intensity of practice will also be beneficial in setting oneself up for success in .NET development.
At Works, we offer you the best remote .NET core developer jobs available, all designed to fit your .NET developer career aspirations. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology to address both technical and business challenges, helping you to grow and develop quickly. Join our network of top-tier developers from around the world and discover full-time, long-term remote .NET core development opportunities.
Responsibilities at work
- Develop project specifications and participate in the study of requirements.
- Use cross-functional teams to build software architecture and design.
- Create well-structured, scalable programs using .NET languages.
- Cross-platform programs must be tested and deployed.
- Code may be modified, debugged, refactored, and updated.
- Throughout the software development life cycle, create documentation (SDLC)
- Help people develop applications.
- The ideal candidate for this position should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or have equivalent experience.
- Applicants for the position of .NET Core Developer must have a minimum of three years’ experience in the field. Exceptions may be made for highly skilled individuals who do not meet this requirement.
- .NET language proficiency (C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic .NET, etc.)
- Knowledge of architectural styles and APIs (RPC, RESTful)
- Front-end web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging abilities
- To be able to work with the ASP.NET MVC and Webforms frameworks, you must have knowledge.
- English is required for teamwork with engineering management.
- Working 40 hours a week in US time zones is connected to a 4-hour time difference.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile working techniques
- Relational databases include SQL, NoSQL, and MySQL.
- Proficiency in code versioning technologies such as Git is essential, as is the ability to accurately assess and solve difficult problems.