Hire .NET/Oracle Developers
As technology continues to advance, corporate strategy and the instruments used to achieve goals must also evolve. Every day, new inventions are introduced around the world, and those working in the sector must quickly embrace them in order to remain competitive. This is especially true for .NET/Oracle developer positions. With the increasing demand for people with .NET/Oracle expertise and a shortage of such professionals, the number of remote .NET/Oracle developer jobs is rising.
In an ever-evolving landscape of technological advancements, Oracle has maintained its position as one of the foremost database systems. The path to becoming a .NET/Oracle developer can be challenging, yet highly rewarding. For years, .NET and Oracle technologies have been key players in the industry and continue to be favoured choices. Their widespread usage and ongoing relevance have resulted in hundreds of remote .NET/Oracle developers having established successful careers in the field.
What exactly is the scope of.NET/Oracle development?
In the ever-changing world of software development, it is essential for developers to remain abreast of the latest trends and innovations in order to meet the increasing demand for services. As the internet and new technologies become increasingly more commonplace, the need for skilled software developers is growing at a rapid rate. Consequently, developers must stay up to date with the most recent technologies in order to remain competitive.
It is anticipated that the development of .NET will continue to expand quickly in the coming years, following a similar pattern of growth. Currently, .NET is one of the most widely used web application development frameworks, offering great flexibility for creating dynamic websites. A number of major companies are using .NET for website development, and are recruiting skilled professionals for remote .NET/Oracle developer roles.
Oracle Database Administrators (DBAs) are in high demand across all industries due to the need for database administration in all types of organisations. The National Bureau of Labour Statistics has projected an 11% growth in Oracle positions between now and 2026. This indicates that career opportunities for Oracle DBAs are abundant and expected to increase in the coming years.
Are the salary and benefits associated with remote .NET/Oracle developer positions enticing you? Let us delve deeper into the details to gain a better understanding of the other aspects of the job.
What are the duties of a.NET/Oracle developer?
Let’s take a look at the work duties of remote .NET/Oracle developers.
- Create, design, and administer cloud infrastructures.
- Control and oversee the creation and implementation of secure solutions and services.
- Develop and implement secure networking solutions.
- Set quality criteria for the integration’s different tools, methods, and procedures.
How does one become a.NET/Oracle developer?
Gaining hands-on experience is essential for securing remote employment in the fields of .NET and Oracle development. To start, you should familiarise yourself with the necessary knowledge and skills. One great way to do this is to join a .NET/Oracle development group or participate in a competition. This can be a great opportunity to demonstrate your abilities, as well as build connections with experienced developers who can help you further advance your career.
Upon graduation, it is recommended that you consider applying for .NET/Oracle development job opportunities and internships. During the selection process, it is likely that you will be evaluated on your understanding of arithmetic, statistics, and probability. To ensure your best chances for success, it is important to take the time to study and review these topics before submitting an application for any remote .NET/Oracle developer positions.
The following are some guidelines to follow if you want to be a successful .NET/Oracle developer.
- When applying for remote positions as a .NET or Oracle developer, possessing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field may be beneficial in helping you to stand out from the competition.
- Learn the programming languages required to construct websites with.NET. The language C# would be excellent.
- Once you have become familiar with the .NET Foundation, you may want to consider delving into the capabilities of ASP.NET. When doing so, it is recommended that you select .NET Core over .NET Framework and familiarise yourself with the differences between the two.
- Install Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code to try out examples and learn about syntax, structures, and flow types.
- Attending to the needs of other developers can provide you with a wealth of opportunity to hone your problem-solving skills. Not only will you gain perspective on various issues and solutions, but you won’t have to go searching for problems; they will come to you. This can be a terrific learning experience, putting you in a position to grow and develop your technical acumen.
- Talk about your development issues with others. You’ll learn innovative approaches to issue solving in.NET/Oracle programming.
- Ultimately, if you have thoroughly researched the market and honed your coding skills, you will be able to easily overcome any obstacles that come your way. Having the ideal remote .NET/Oracle developer resume will make it easier for you to secure a position after you have gained the necessary work experience.
Let’s take a look at the talents and approaches that companies want in .NET/Oracle developers.
The abilities necessary to become a.NET/Oracle developer
The first step in obtaining .NET/Oracle developer employment is to acquire the necessary skills. The major skills needed are as follows.
MVC in ASP.NET (Model-View-Controller)The ASP.NET MVC framework is quickly gaining momentum within the .NET web development industry. As web development is an increasingly vital programming language, .NET and Oracle developers who are hoping to further their income should make sure to become proficient in the language. For those attending remote .NET and Oracle developer interviews, mastering this open-source web application framework is an excellent way to demonstrate your skills to potential employers. It also makes creating impressive web applications easier than ever, allowing developers to utilise the latest client-side web development technologies. Additionally, ASP.NET MVC also allows for swift unit testing, ensuring that your work is of the highest quality.
Information databasesIf you are aspiring to become a remote .NET/Oracle developer, then having a deep understanding of programming and database knowledge is essential. In addition to the familiarity with Microsoft .NET, being comfortable with other popular databases, such as SQL, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases like MongoDB, and CouchDB will give you an edge in the current job market. With the right skillset, you can potentially negotiate a higher salary as a .NET/Oracle developer.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)If you are a .NET/Oracle developer, the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) accreditation can be beneficial in terms of career growth and increased earning potential. The certificate is highly renowned, as it has been created and managed by Microsoft, and must be renewed every two years. Employers can be confident that an individual with an MCSD certification has met the necessary development competency standards and is up to date with the latest developments. Obtaining the MCSD accreditation can be a difficult task; however, there are a range of resources and materials available to help with preparation for the exams.
Most Valuable Professional at Microsoft (MVP)If you are looking to work as a remote .NET/Oracle developer, obtaining Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) accreditation can be an advantageous way to bolster your resume. Not only does it provide potential employers with an indication of your technical expertise, but it also allows you to present yourself as a qualified candidate in the job market, potentially allowing you to negotiate a higher .NET developer salary. As a Microsoft MVP, employers can be assured that you have been thoroughly assessed by Microsoft, and have a proven history of exceptional technical capabilities and leadership in Microsoft technology. Although accreditations are not necessarily a requirement to secure a remote .NET/Oracle developer position, they are certainly a beneficial addition to any job candidate’s qualifications.
Database creationDatabase development is the process of determining requirements and objectives in the form of raw data and then applying them to the creation and evaluation of a database. .NET/Oracle developers are responsible for much more than just designing and developing new services; they must also optimise them for performance in order to ensure usability and accessibility. This includes ensuring that the database is secure, reliable, and easy to use for those who will be accessing it.
Modelling of dataData modelling is a process of analysing data items and their relationships with one another, as well as their connections to other things. It is a powerful tool for calculating the quantity of data necessary for business operations, allowing businesses to maximise the efficiency of their data usage. By utilising data modelling, businesses can identify trends and patterns in their data that can be used to inform decisions and optimise performance.
How can I find remote.NET/Oracle developer jobs?
Athletes and programmers have much in common when it comes to achieving success in their respective fields. Both must practice regularly and apply a great deal of effort in order to hone their skills and talents over time. There are two essential elements that developers must focus on in order to make progress: enlisting the help of another experienced and accomplished developer and employing more effective techniques. If one wishes to be recruited for a .NET/Oracle development job, they must be aware of how much time and effort they must put in to reach their desired goals. Additionally, it is important to have someone to guide and mentor you, and be aware of the warning signs of burnout.
At Works, we understand the importance of finding the perfect job for your .NET/Oracle development career. We offer the most suitable .NET/Oracle developer positions that will allow you to work with new technologies, solve hard technical and business challenges, and progress in your career. Furthermore, by joining our network of the world’s greatest developers, you can find full-time, long-term remote .NET/Oracle development jobs that offer competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement. With us, you can rest assured that your career is in the best of hands.
Responsibilities at work
- To develop clean and scalable code, use.NET programming languages such as C# or VB.NET.
- Apps and software systems must be tested and deployed.
- Revision, updating, reworking, and debugging of code
- Produce and maintain software documentation (SDLC)
- Assist with technological difficulties and act as a subject matter expert.
- Work with internal teams to develop software architecture and design.
- Using the Oracle technology stack, create and manage database components.
- Convert current programs or develop new ones to operate on an Oracle database.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of experience developing and deploying.NET/Oracle software and applications.
- Understanding of the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns is required (e.g. MVC)
- Knowledge of the PL/SQL database programming language
- Knowledge of at least one.NET language, such as C#, Visual Basic.NET, etc.
- Understanding of third-party connectors and APIs (REST, RPC)
- Strong knowledge of the Agile approach
- Outstanding debugging and troubleshooting skills
- English fluency is required for collaboration with engineering management.
- Work full-time (40 hours a week) with a 4-hour time difference with US time zones.
- Experience in cloud application maintenance, implementation, and deployment
- familiarity with the Unix operating system, XML, and business intelligence tools