Hire Talented PHP/Angular Developers
The demand for Angular and PHP has significantly increased in recent years. To stay competitive for remote PHP/Angular developer roles, it’s essential for full-stack developers to master these two technologies. Cross-functional teamwork is often required to ensure a seamless user experience through the applications.
As the importance of online presence in businesses continues to grow, the demand for remote PHP/Angular developers is increasing rapidly. To thrive as a PHP/Angular developer and help companies meet their goals, a comprehensive understanding of web development is crucial. This career path is both highly secure and profitable, with user experience playing a significant role in a company’s success. Therefore, having a well-versed PHP/Angular developer in the team can be invaluable.
What is involved in PHP/Angular development?
We would like to invite you to participate in a survey that offers valuable insights into job opportunities for professionals with expertise in PHP and Angular development. As per a 2020 market analysis, PHP has been identified as the most sought-after technology by employers. This survey provides a comprehensive overview of the various job roles available in this field, which is accessible by clicking here.
Angular 12, launched in 2021, has gained immense popularity worldwide. Angular is not only renowned for its data binding capabilities to HTML components but also its use of directives, which has revolutionised the development of reusable HTML and CSS components.
What are the responsibilities and obligations of a PHP/Angular developer?
The primary responsibility of a PHP/Angular developer is to develop a user interface for mobile and desktop web applications that are optimized for speed. This includes designing and connecting modules and components, integrating animations, CSS and HTML output to create an efficient, visually appealing, and user-friendly application.
To be a successful PHP/Angular developer, it’s crucial to have a comprehensive understanding of the platform and infrastructure components. Collaborating with the back-end developer to establish a connection with the API utilizing standard API communication procedures is also necessary. Furthermore, front-end developers must team up with the developer to integrate web-based applications into the project.
If you are a remote PHP/Angular developer, your primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Preparing a list of functional and technical requirements.
- Identifying and fixing defects/bugs during pre-production, production, and post-release patches as well as QA testing.
- Developing up-to-date and scalable APIs.
- Writing efficient, reusable, and clean code.
- Developing engaging web applications using the best practices of the AngularJS framework.
- Evaluating and enhancing the performance of your website.
- Working together with developers, designers, product managers, and QA/QE from various departments.
How to begin your career as a PHP/Angular Developer?
Gaining job experience and upgrading your skills are vital to becoming a proficient developer.
Consider these recommendations if you aspire to work as a PHP/Angular developer remotely.
- For slow learners, YouTube could be helpful in understanding concepts. Keep in mind that the web development courses available on YouTube are free but may not cover everything in-depth.
- Another way to access free web development courses is via online learning platforms like Udemy.
- To deepen your understanding of a particular tech stack, you can explore its official website and thoroughly read about it. Also, you may opt for more traditional forms of education, like online or offline courses. Being proactive in pursuing these learning opportunities can significantly improve your skills.
- Let’s examine the qualities that make a PHP/Angular developer stand out.
Requirements for pursuing a career as a PHP/Angular Developer
Mastering the fundamentals is the first step towards securing a remote PHP/Angular developer job. Let’s delve into it.
Angular CLIThe Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) is an indispensable tool for developers who are working on new or existing applications. This tool effectively generates a new Angular project that complies with industry best practices and standards. The CLI saves time by automating the package setup and installation process and also ensures that developers follow Angular’s coding conventions. The CLI helps developers increase the scope of their applications by introducing new components, services, and modules, thereby eliminating the effort of manual typing. Using the CLI not only saves developers time and reduces errors, but it also helps them impress their peers.
HTML and CSSWhile frameworks like Angular can aid in building efficient applications, having a strong grasp of foundational web development technologies like HTML and CSS is still critical. This is because, to design the user interface, all web applications must be rendered in a web browser, necessitating the use of HTML and CSS. Even though Angular and other style libraries are beneficial in creating visually appealing applications, it is yet vital to understand how and where to make changes to achieve the desired design. The fundamentals of HTML and CSS remain constant, although web development technologies continually evolve, as highlighted in this web development blog.
Angular ProficiencyTo secure high-demand PHP/Angular developer jobs, it is critical to have a comprehensive understanding of Angular. Angular is a popular open-source front-end web application framework, and acquiring knowledge of all its components and their interactivity will demand some effort. However, you don’t need to be a professional to start developing applications, as forms, modules, components, and services are the core elements of any Angular application. Once you grasp the mixing and integration of these constituents, you can create entire, production-ready applications, laying a solid groundwork for advanced solutions and further development.
Proficiency in PHPPHP is a computer programming language that enables the creation of dynamic webpages. PHP has many benefits, such as its speed, compatibility across all levels, and free versions, allowing developers to create websites even on low-cost hosting packages. Furthermore, PHP’s mailer provides automated registration and password reset email notifications. All of these qualities make PHP an excellent option for quickly and effectively creating custom websites.
Where to Find Remote PHP/Angular Development Jobs?
For career advancement, seeking a PHP/Angular developer role is an excellent means of refining and enhancing programming skills under senior team guidance. As these roles necessitate exceptional attention to detail, candidates searching for a remote PHP/Angular developer job should possess a thorough grasp of the requisite technologies and a solid programming background.
At Works, we provide the most exciting remote PHP/Angular development jobs to catapult your career as a PHP/Angular developer. Working on challenging new technological and business issues can accelerate your growth. Sign up for our global developer community to discover permanent, full-time remote PHP/Angular development jobs that offer improved compensation and greater opportunities for advancement.
- Create, deploy, and sustain software applications
- Develop user interfaces to provide exceptional user experiences.
- Design efficient PHP modules and produce concise, powerful back-end code.
- Contribute to the creation of operational web applications by developing and implementing efficient code during the development stages.
- Utilizing the capabilities of AngularJS and following the best practices of PHP framework, we can build aesthetically pleasing web applications. We must also cooperate with both the front-end and back-end development teams to maintain and enhance existing systems.
- Join forces with cross-functional teams and engage in the entire application lifecycle.
- Take part in code reviews, troubleshooting, and app debugging.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering or computer science (or equivalent experience)
- Proficiency as a PHP/Angular Developer for a minimum of 3 years is necessary (unless highly skilled)
- Create and construct RESTful APIs for both internal and external use.
- Firm comprehension of the Spring Boot and Angular programming languages
- Hands-on experience with PHP and/or relevant PHP frameworks
- Demonstrated proficiency with version control systems, including Git
- Proficiency in English is necessary for effective communication.
- Work 40 hours per week on a full-time basis with a 4-hour crossover with US time zones
- Understanding of RDBMS, for example, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and others.
- Capable of functioning in a rapid-paced environment and collaborating well with others
- Self-motivated individual with exceptional time management skills
- Robust technical and logical reasoning skills
- Outstanding consulting and communication skills