Hire PHP/Vue.js Developers
What does PHP/Vue.js development entail?
According to DAXX, there were more than 5,000,000 PHP/Vue.js developer positions in the globe in 2013, increasing to 5,500,000 by September 2018. For background, the worldwide number of software engineers was 23,000,000 in 2018, independent of software development language competence, and is expected to reach 26,400,000 by the end of 2019, and 27,700,000 by the end of 2023.
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts a 15% increase in web development employment, including PHP/Vue.js positions, by 2026. Although there have been discussions over whether PHP is a dying language, it is used by approximately 80% of the world’s websites and has a substantial fan following. New languages come and go, but PHP will always be there, particularly if it grows in concert with more contemporary languages.
What are a PHP/Vue.js developer’s tasks and responsibilities?
The work of PHP/Vue.js developers is to adhere to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which consists of six stages: analysis, design, development and testing, implementation, documentation, and evaluation. They are commonly found in teams at major organizations building new software, at digital firms, or in a company’s IT department. They, like other software engineers, may operate as freelancers on a contract basis. The multiple tasks that PHP/Vue.js developers must do keep them quite busy. These include, but are not limited to:
- Create, test, and publish new, creative online applications quickly and efficiently, while also cooperating with other developers to meet data gathering requirements.
- Identify and correct CSS, HTML, and scripting issues that may occur on various platforms and browsers.
- Websites should be tested on a range of browsers (mobile, laptop, tablet) and any difficulties that develop as a consequence of client input should be addressed.
- Many architectural components of the system design process, such as online usability, website performance, and database design, should be researched and investigated. Investigate and contrast several approaches for incorporating new application features.
- Work with other development teams and corporate management to solve issues, create priorities, choose the best solutions, and develop criteria for new content.
- The website requirements should include information on the product’s features, budget, programming languages, communication protocols, functionality, structure, and deadlines.
- Reading, continuing education, and participation in relevant professional courses, organizations, and conferences will keep you up to date on the newest programming approaches and internet technologies.
- Create and fine-tune style criteria for website content, and choose the best design tools, programming languages, and apps. Create strategies for keeping the website up to date and current at all times, and provide recommendations for performance improvements.
How can I get started as a PHP/Vue.js developer?
It is possible to work remotely in a PHP/Vue.js employment without formal credentials; nevertheless, computer science degrees may be useful.
- You need have a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, especially computer science, software engineering, or programming, to begin. Keep in mind that a degree is not always necessary; occasionally, documented job experience in one of the following professions can suffice.
- Of course, you should also learn how to code in PHP. PHP study materials abound online, as are courses offered by universities, adult education programs, and online learning institutions. Remember that there isn’t just one PHP course to pick from; there are Basic and Advanced courses to think about.
- The next stage is to put what you’ve learnt into practice. The more you practice with PHP/Vue.js, the more comfortable you’ll get. Begin by developing anything in pure code, then graduate to more sophisticated programming as you learn the language.
- Creating a PHP/Vue.js developer resume that provides detailed information about technical talents and previous experiences may also be beneficial.
- Finally, aspirant PHP/Vue.js developers should get certified, which may be accomplished by taking a course and passing a certification exam. With that certification, you can demonstrate to prospective employers that you are an expert in PHP development.
Let’s look at the abilities and methodologies you’ll need to master to get a remote PHP/Vue.js developer job:
Qualifications for becoming a PHP/Vue.js developer
The first step is to start studying the essential skills required to get high-paying PHP/Vue.js developer employment. Let’s go through everything you need to know!
GitWe need to know how to utilize Git as software engineers. Git is a free and open version control system (VCS). Git, at its most basic, enables you to monitor changes in your files and facilitates file and project collaboration with several individuals. To get started with Git, you’ll need to accomplish two things. First, install Git on your PC. Second, register an account on a cloud-based platform like GitHub or GitLab to save your code. Your modifications will be stored in your GitHub account whenever you create new code or alter old code. Other developers may contribute to your current code base using Git.
Vue CLITo help in the creation of Vue-based applications, the Vue team has designed a command-line interface (CLI). The CLI provides fast access to the greatest front-end development tools for your Vue project. It also merges them easily with appropriate defaults. Simultaneously, it allows for easy setup and modification to match your individual needs. The architecture of Vue CLI 3 is now plugin-based. Plugins may be included at any point throughout the development process. Plugins enable you to spend less time configuring and more time creating. Because of the plugin design, developers can write their own plugins and presets.
How do I find remote PHP/Vue.js developer jobs?
Working as a developer is incredibly fulfilling. A basic familiarity of programming languages is, nevertheless, essential. It is very advised that you practice until you get it properly. Additionally, having a product vision is required to stay in sync with the team. Team members with good communication skills may coordinate and prioritize tasks in line with the long-term goal.
Works has made your hunt for a remote PHP/Vue.js developer job a bit simpler. Works offers the greatest remote PHP/Vue.js developer jobs, allowing you to improve your career as a PHP/Vue.js developer. Join a network of the world’s top developers to discover full-time, long-term remote PHP/Vue.js developer jobs with higher income and promotion chances.
Responsibilities at work
- End-to-end web architecture planning, design, and implementation
- Create user-facing web applications that are responsive, modular, strong, and secure.
- Improve application speed and responsiveness.
- Create back-end services using an efficient database.
- Examine the needs of the website and the application
- Create UI components using Vue.js frameworks.
- Use PHP to create efficient modules and develop clean, effective back-end code.
- To guarantee excellent performance, applications must be tested, optimized, updated, and monitored.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of full-stack programming expertise using PHP and Vue.js is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Programming skills in PHP and Vue.js, as well as associated frameworks and components
- Working understanding of major PHP frameworks such as CakePHP, PHPUnit, Laravel, and others is required.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 is required.
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of code versioning technologies such as Git, CVS, and SVN
- English fluency is required for collaboration with engineering management.
- Work full-time (40 hours a week) with a 4-hour time difference with US time zones.
- Experience creating big, scalable web apps
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns would be beneficial.
- Popular third-party API expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, and MySQL
- Excellent analytical and project management abilities