Engage Polymer Developers
An Overview of Polymer Evolution
The origins of Polymer’s development date back to November 2013 with the introduction of Promise Polyfill. This addition brought a new level of functionality to the existing web design library, such as visual style standards, data binding, “Core” web components, and “Paper” web components.
The “Core” web components provide the essential features required by most web applications. For a more customized selection of components, businesses can opt for the “Paper” web components, which incorporate Material Design. These innovative technologies have significantly increased the demand for the Polymer development platform and skilled Polymer developers, who help businesses achieve their project goals.
Following the successful launch of Polymer version 0.5 — the first stable production-ready version, developers have been able to choose from any available version of Polymer. The development of version 0.5 involved a thorough analysis of performance statistics by early Polymer developers, who made numerous revisions to enhance its functionality.
Polymer 1.0, the “production-ready” version, was released in 2015, offering a notable improvement in performance by reducing load times, which were further reduced by 50% in the latest version. Moreover, in contrast to previous versions, the Polymer elements catalogue, which is part of the web components-sugaring library, has now been separated from the Polymer polyfill.
The success of Polymer’s development platform is largely due to its interoperable “lego block” structure, which has been adopted by several well-established organizations, including YouTube Gaming, YouTube, Google I/O 2015, as well as 2016 websites such as Google Play Music, Allo for web, and revamped Google sites. Polymer is also highly favored by other prominent companies such as BBVA, Electronic Arts, Comcast, General Electric, ING, McDonald’s, Nuxeo, Coca-Cola, and IBM.
Approaches and Tools for Polymer Research and Development
By utilizing the Polymer library, developers have access to a comprehensive collection of tools for creating unique custom code snippets. These custom DOM components emulate the behavior and performance of industry-standard DOM elements, while also providing speed and usability optimizations. The wide range of available components within Polymer includes, but is not limited to:
- Elements that are determined by their qualities and properties
- Components that are instanced by constructors
- Elements with properties and attributes that are highly customizable
- Materials with compositions that can be effectively modified using various techniques
- Each instance contains DOM elements internally.
- Components that have been styled either internally or externally
Works can assist you in pinpointing the most skilled Polymer developers for your company, in accordance with the software development industry’s requirements.
Essential Features for Polymer Advancement
Listed below are the primary attributes of Polymer advancement.
Organized InformationThe Polymer data system provides a variety of options for binding data to elements and attributes. Additionally, property observers and calculated properties can be bound to data within the system. This enables users to maintain data synchronization with any modifications that may occur.
Customizable ComponentsThe first step in achieving this feature is to register an element name with an associated class. This element is capable of emitting the callbacks required to manage its life cycle. Additionally, Polymer simplifies the process of combining the element’s Property Application Programming Interface (API) with the Polymer data system, providing a platform for configuring properties.
Event HandlingThe Polymer framework comes with a library for handling gesture events, though it is not mandatory to use it. In addition, the framework utilizes a declarative syntax that allows users to add event listeners.
Shadow DOMPolymer employs DOM templates to create a shadow tree, which can subsequently be filled with data for each element. Furthermore, each element within a Shadow DOM benefits from its own privately insulated DOM tree.
Other Polymer Features
- Provides polyfills to create distinct, reusable components
- Employing Google’s Material Design, it is possible to create cross-platform mobile applications
- Developers can easily work with HTML Imports by utilizing a set of custom elements shared across the network.
- The standards for building reusable modules to be used in websites and applications are referred to as “web components.”
If you require a bespoke application built in Polymer, Works is your go-to resource. Allow us to help you find the ideal candidate for your business.
Advantages of Utilizing Polymer Technology
- Developed by Google, Polymer is renowned for its browser compatibility and for the web components it offers.
- Polymer provides a command-line interface written in Polymer for managing the development of web applications that vary in complexity.
- Polymer supports both unidirectional and bidirectional data binding.
Roles and Responsibilities of Polymer Developers
As a Polymer developer, fulfilling a variety of responsibilities is crucial for successful project completion, ranging from overseeing the entire lifecycle of a Polymer.js project from inception to execution. To achieve this, a candidate should possess expertise in technical domains, whilst also having strong interpersonal and management skills. Additionally, the developer should have a curious and adaptable disposition to achieve prosperity. The key duties of a Polymer developer includes researching and acquiring knowledge about the latest Polymer.js advances, designing and constructing interfaces and components, and identifying and settling issues and conflicts that might arise. Additionally, the developer must be skilled in cooperation and coordination with their team members to achieve successful project delivery.
- For this project, fundamental knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JS is mandatory.
- Adept at utilizing libraries such as jQuery and Underscore, as well as technologies such as Grunt, NPM, and similar tools.
- Implementation of unit testing frameworks like Jasmine and Mocha
- Proficiency in ensuring cross-browser compatibility for Google’s services
- Capability to run applications on multiple browsers
- Capacity to handle performance-related assignments for the Polymer.js project
- Proficiency in mediating corporate disputes involving conflicting design and architectural proposals
With Works’ backing, your company can access a proficient pool of Polymer developers from over 150 countries worldwide.
Polymer Research and Development Employment
- Possessing some familiarity with Google’s Material Design
- Acquaintance with multiple frameworks to build applications and tools for dependency management
- Understanding of web architecture and associated design patterns
- Proficiency and experience with version control systems and repositories, preferably GIT
- Practical exposure to various automated testing types, such as unit, functional, browser, and regression tests
- Capability to manage a large team of individuals (with diverse technical skills) involved in polymer development whilst resolving issues
- Ability to simplify even complex concepts for better comprehension
- Possessing the skill to involve stakeholders in design discourse
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Aptitude for meeting challenging deadlines
- Assurance in one’s potential to complete projects successfully within the given timelines
Works can assist you in finding, assessing, and recruiting elite Polymer programmers for your team.
Polymer Development Industry Knowledge is Essential
A Polymer programmer must possess the competence to finish assignments within deadlines. Prior work experience in a related field would be advantageous.
- Zeal to undertake diverse Polymer-oriented projects and sufficient prior knowledge to quickly adapt to the requirements
- Expertise in CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Skills in JEE Architecture and Restful Web Services
- Mastery in building intricate web applications
- Possession of a degree in the field of computer science, computer programming or a correlated area is a necessity.
Works will manage your quest for proficient Polymer programmers. Contact us today and converse with an expert.
Authentication of Polymer’s Expansion
Recruiting adept and validated professionals is the ultimate choice when in search of a skilled Polymer programmer for your company. Some may question the importance of official certifications for Polymer development, but the benefits cannot be ignored. Certified professionals bring an enhanced level of proficiency that can be crucial in achieving the desired outcome. Additionally, certifications can serve as a guarantee of excellent work and add value to your company’s recruitment procedures. In conclusion, hiring certified professionals for Polymer development ensures the highest possible standard in completing your project.
The rapidity, accuracy and simplicity of Polymer development render it an appealing choice for several businesses. Hence, it is recommended to hire Polymer programmers who possess the necessary Polymer development certification before engaging in any professional agreement, regardless of its duration. A multitude of resources are available to aid in the certification process, making it an attainable objective.
What are the Advantages of Having Your Polymer Programming Credentials Recognized?
Polymer programmers may choose to pursue certifications if they possess a profound comprehension of the fundamental constituents of the web and the rationale behind implementing them. Even with the aid of numerous IT consultants, comprehending such basics while simultaneously fulfilling their daily work duties can often be daunting for developers.
Obtaining certification in Polymer development eradicates any ambiguity or ambiguity concerning the myriad codes implicated. The Polymer-CLI can be employed as a tool to narrow down the scope of a project, build a fundamental structure for a designated element, and eventually integrate functionality. Additionally, developers are strongly advised to scrutinize and analyze the source code of demo sites that are readily available on a personal computer, in order to attain certification.
Works possesses a vast database of Polymer programmers from various parts of the globe, who are available for freelance, contracted, short-term, or long-term projects. The proficiency you acquire from us can be implemented in your future Polymer design pursuits.
- Being a developer for Google’s May 2013 launch of Polymer.js, I feel proud to have participated in the creation of this groundbreaking method of web development. Polymer.js adopts a “back to basics” strategy, emphasising the utilization of components in web development – a notion that has existed for a long time but has not been widely adopted until now. With this launch, our objective is to reinstate the potential of components at the leading edge of web development, enabling developers to build modern websites and applications more easily and efficiently.
- To ensure uncomplicated maintenance and scalability, a Polymer programmer could construct distinct HTML components and develop sturdy web applications.
- By not requiring a comprehensive understanding of HTML, a Polymer programmer can fashion exclusive components that can be employed on multiple websites.
- A skilled Polymer programmer aims to enhance the web by extending the element paradigm.
- Polymer programmers have the option to choose between four distinct architectural layers: native, foundation, core, and elements.
Works provides bespoke solutions for recruiting skilled Polymer programmers, which obviates the need for a search.