As a Python Developer, one is responsible for creating, developing, delivering, and debugging server-side development projects (or back-end). Additionally, they may assist businesses with the improvement of their technological infrastructure. The duties associated with a Python Developer may vary. The versatility and power of Python have made it a widely used programming language for many kinds of scientific and technological applications. It is a multi-purpose programming language that can be used in conjunction with multiple programming approaches.
- Creating and upkeep of user interface components
- Organising reusable codes
- Coordination with UI/UX Designers to achieve technically sound and engaging UI/UX designs.
- Using programming languages like HTML and CSS to boost app efficiency, speed, and scalability
- Validating and implementing user input
- Collaboration with Front End Web Developers to increase the performance of all front-end web apps.
- analysing and modifying complicated application designs
- Analyse and handle any software risks and issues in coordination with the Software Engineer.
- Communicating with Backend Developers to ensure the complete operation of the online application
- Examining current designs and, if necessary, upgrading features
- Maintaining a record of any technical requirements for future projects.
- Coordination with members of an agile team to carry out ongoing efforts
Python developers’ roles and responsibilities:
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code
- Understanding, interpreting, and carrying out – Business requirements, feature change requests, software component conversion
- Data storage solutions and the incorporation of user-friendly components into numerous applications
- Development of back-end components to improve speed, responsiveness, server-side logic, and platform capabilities is currently underway. Additionally, statistical learning models and highly responsive web applications are being developed to further enhance the user experience.
- Designing and implementing — high availability and low latency applications, data protection and security factors
- Optimisation and automation of application performance
- Behave, Pytest, PyUnit, and other Python test framework tools are used to test and debug software applications.
- Enhancing the usability of existing software systems
- Creating digital technology for tracking web traffic
- Using Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, and others.
- Developing AI and machine learning-based prediction models
- Keeping up with current technologies and trends
Responsibilities at work
- Create backend components as well as user-facing features.
- Create testable, reusable code and libraries to be used in the future.
- Ensure that UI/UX designs are technically feasible.
- Work with development teams to comprehend application needs.
- Web applications must be tested and debugged.
- Conduct code analysis, requirements analysis, and software reliability testing.
- Improve the functioning of existing databases by reprogramming them.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- Python proficiency, including frameworks (Django, Flask, and others) and libraries (NumPy, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Front-end technology expertise, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Server-side templating language expertise
- Database experience, including schemas and ORMs
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques
- To communicate successfully, you must be fluent in English.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Knowledge with front-end build technologies such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Knowledge of asynchronous request processing, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of other backend programming languages such as Java, PHP, Ruby, and so on.
- comprehension of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Capability to operate both individually and as part of a team