Engage with Skilled React Native/Node.js Developers
Building and managing a server is a demanding task for any skilled software engineer. Mobile and web development are integral components of the computer science industry, with the web design industry alone estimated to be worth $20.1 billion in the United States. The web development sector is even broader, with Node.js and React Native being two crucial tools in app development today.
Node.js is a powerful programming language that enables developers to design network applications with scalability at the forefront. It is heavily influenced by Ruby’s Event Machine and Python’s Twisted, taking the event model to another level by offering an event loop as a runtime, rather than as a library construct. This advanced event model allows for more efficient and effective development of robust network applications.
What is Involved in React Native/Node.js Development?
The mobile application industry has undergone significant growth in recent years, compelling even the most conventional businesses to establish a digital presence. Modern technology has made it possible to produce high-quality mobile phones at a low cost, further fuelling this trend. Consequently, there is a substantial demand for React Native/Node developers, a community supported by Facebook and a robust developer community, offering numerous advantages to developers, entrepreneurs, and users.
What are the Responsibilities of a React Native/Node.js Developer?
- Produce app and UI components utilising prototypes and wireframes.
- When needed, utilise native modules and Native APIs to establish seamless connectivity between Android and iOS platforms.
- Establish automated tests to guarantee that the code is error-free and operates effectively.
- Maximise the reusability and efficiency of your front-end components.
- Utilising APIs and third-party dependencies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop applications within time and budget constraints.
- Guarantee that the central database functions optimally and promptly responds to front-end requests.
- Develop user interfaces for clients as well as back-end services.
- Conduct diagnostic tests, fix issues, and provide technical support.
- Developing high-performance applications through creating testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Establishing robust security protocols, safeguarding data, and implementing storage solutions.
Where should I begin as a React Native/Node developer?
Requirements for becoming a React Native/Node developer
HTML/CSSHaving a solid comprehension of HTML and CSS is a prerequisite for all front-end developers. It is crucial for designing user interfaces that provide a receptive web browsing experience. Although HTML and CSS are both static languages, they are necessary for creating a user-friendly platform. Knowing how to write semantic HTML elements, implement CSS resets, and grasp box models will set you apart from more seasoned applicants. If your goal is to secure a position as a remote React Native/Node developer, proficiency in front-end programming and user interface design is crucial.
JSON documentsFor a React Native/Node developer, the JSON file is a crucial element as it organizes and maintains project data such as packages, dependencies, and scripts. With immediate access to the file’s contents, developers can easily verify the required packages and dependencies for an application. In my opinion, this renders the JSON file an invaluable asset for React Native/Node development.
DatabaseFor back-end application development, it is critical for developers to have a deep understanding of database interaction and data management tools. Being aware of the transactions occurring within the front-end application is crucial. Some commonly used databases include Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, among many others.
GitGit is an indispensable tool for all developers, allowing projects to be saved to platforms such as GitHub, Bitbucket, and GitLab. It is crucial to keep your Git skills current and to regularly practise the following: – Employing commands such as Add, Commit, Push, and Pull to keep track of changes. – Formulating tactics for expanding and merging files. – Gaining proficiency in resolving merge conflicts.
Testing and DebuggingTesting and debugging are indispensable skills for every software developer. However, they are particularly critical when seeking employment as a remote React Native/Node developer. Unit testing entails examining individual source code components, while unit testing frameworks offer a set of methods and structures for conducting unit testing. Debugging comprises identifying and addressing discrepancies (bugs) in a suitable manner. Developing these competencies is vital for any software developer to remain competitive.
Where can I discover remote React Native/Node developer jobs?
At Works, we offer the most competitive remote React Native/Node developer jobs in the industry. Our opportunities are designed to help you unleash your potential and develop your skills in cutting-edge technologies. We strive to provide rewarding challenges that facilitate professional growth. By becoming a part of our network consisting of the world’s most accomplished developers, you can benefit from long-term full-time employment opportunities with higher pay and job security. We are confident that we can help you achieve your career aspirations.
- Develop scalable front-end and back-end applications.
- Generate efficient, tested, and reusable code and libraries.
- Recognize user actions on the web and produce user interfaces and back-end services for clients.
- Review application specifications and interface designs.
- Establish and oversee server-side network components.
- Generate effective security processes, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Record the React Native/Node.js development methodologies, technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3 years of React Native/Node.js development experience (with rare exceptions for extremely skilled developers)
- Proficiency in Node.js and its frameworks, such as Express, StrongLoop, and others.
- Familiarity with native build tools, such as Android Studio, Xcode, Gradle, etc.
- Prior experience in developing native React Native applications. Find the most popular React apps used by major websites here.
- API knowledge is essential, including REST, SOAP, Microservices, and others.
- Familiarity with automated testing tools, such as Detox, Jest, Mocha, and others.
- Fluency in English is necessary for effective communication.
- Work for a full-time position (40 hours per week) and ensure a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Proficiency in agile development, SCRUM, or other programming methodologies.
- Prior experience in programming languages, such as PHP, Python, Java, and others.
- Prior experience with GCP/AWS and code versioning technologies, such as Git. Proficient in analytical and organizational skills.