Hire React Native/Node.js Developers
The construction and management of a server is one of the most demanding tasks that any developer can undertake. Mobile and web development is one of the most important foundations of computer science. The web design industry is valued $20.1 billion in the United States alone, although the web development sector is far greater.
Node.js and React Native are two important components in today’s app development.
Node.js is a programming language that allows you to build scalable network applications. Node.js is inspired by and developed in the same way as Ruby’s Event Machine and Python’s Twisted. In Node.js, the event model is substantially more expanded. It portrays an event loop as a runtime, not a library construct.
What does React Native/Node development entail?
As the digital environment has taken root, the mobile application sector has risen dramatically in recent years. Even the most traditional companies must have a digital presence. Furthermore, current technology has made it easier to produce high-quality, low-cost mobile phones. All of these signs indicate that React Native/Node developer jobs are in great demand. In addition to being sponsored by the digital titan Facebook and having a vibrant developer community, React Native provides benefits that make life easier for developers, entrepreneurs, and end users.
What are the duties and obligations of a React Native/Node developer?
- Create app and UI components using prototypes and wireframes.
- As required, use native modules. Use Native APIs to create tight connectivity between the Android and iOS platforms.
- Create automated tests to ensure that the code is free of errors and works properly.
- Make your front-end components as reusable and efficient as possible.
- Using APIs and third-party dependencies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create applications under time and budget restrictions.
- Ensure that the central database operates optimally and responds quickly to front-end requests.
- Create user interfaces for customers and back-end services.
- Perform diagnostic tests, rectify faults, and give technical assistance.
- Building high-performance applications using testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Developing strong security procedures, data protection systems, and storage solutions.
How can I get started as a React Native/Node developer?
Qualifications for becoming a React Native/Node developer
HTML/CSSHTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are essential for developing user interfaces and are known to any front-end developer. Understanding HTML and CSS allows you to navigate the requirements for implementing responsive web ideas. While HTML and CSS are both static, they are required for the development of a user-friendly platform. Writing semantic HTML components, executing CSS resets, and understanding box models will give you a competitive advantage over more experienced candidates. If you wish to work as a remote React Native/Node developer, you need have a strong understanding of front-end programming and user interface.
JSON documentsThe JSON file is another essential and, in my opinion, more valuable component of React Native/Node. In a React Native/Node developer job, you must create JSON files. It organizes and maintains the data of the packages and dependencies, as well as the script used in the project. You may immediately access this file and check the contents if you ever need to verify the packages or dependencies to use in the application.
DatabaseWhen developing back-end applications, programmers must interact with databases and data management tools. It is vital that they be aware of the transactions occurring in the front-end application. Among them are Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, and more databases.
GitGit is a must-have in every developer’s toolkit for saving projects to services such as GitHub, Bitbucket, and GitLab. The following are some of the skills you should practice on a regular basis: – To monitor changes, use Add, Commit, Push, and Pull. – Strategies for expanding and combining – Handling merge conflicts.
Testing and DebuggingTesting and debugging are essential skills for every developer, but they are extremely critical when looking for a remote React Native/Node developer job. Unit testing is the process of testing individual blocks of source code, and unit testing frameworks give exact techniques and structures for doing so. Debugging requires considering any inconsistencies (bugs), wearing your detective hat to determine why and how they arise, and then dealing with them correctly.
How can I find remote React Native/Node developer jobs?
When it comes to programming, remote React Native/Node developer jobs are the most detail-oriented. Developers should focus on securing a remote React Native/Node developer job by improving their programming skills under the guidance of a more experienced team and studying JS frameworks. As a developer, knowing how much to practice is crucial. As a result, make sure you construct a team that can assist and guide you through the development process!
Works offers the best remote React Native/Node developer jobs to match your React Native/Node developer career. Working on challenging technical and commercial difficulties with modern technology promotes growth. Join a network of the world’s best developers to discover long-term full-time opportunities for remote employment React Native/Node with higher compensation and more career security.
Responsibilities at work
- Create scalable front-end and back-end apps.
- Create code and libraries that are effective, tested, and reusable.
- Identify web-based user activities and create user interfaces and back-end services for customers.
- Examine application specifications and interface designs.
- Create and manage server-side network components.
- Create efficient security processes, data protection safeguards, and storage solutions.
- Document the development methods, technology, and best practices for React Native/Node.js.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of React Native/Node.js development experience (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Expertise with Node.js and its frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, and others.
- Knowledge of native build tools (like Android Studio, Xcode, Gradle, etc)
- Experience creating native React Native apps.
- API expertise is required (REST, SOAP, Microservices)
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (like Detox, Jest, Mocha, etc)
- To communicate successfully, you must be fluent in English.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Knowledge of agile development, SCRUM, or other programming approaches.
- Experience in programming languages such as PHP, Python, and Java, among others.
- Experience with GCP/AWS and code versioning technologies such as Git Excellent analytical and organizational skills.