Looking to hire React Native/TypeScript developers?
In the past decade, the usage of mobile phones has reached unparalleled levels across the world. As Steve Jobs had predicted, the virtual world is now at our fingertips, all thanks to the accessibility of iPhones in our pockets. As a result, we have seen a remarkable growth in mobile application frameworks, enabling us to complete a multitude of tasks – from shopping to investing – by simply tapping a button.
What are the development opportunities in React Native/TypeScript?
With the digital world dominating our lives, the mobile application industry has witnessed a significant surge in recent years. This is mainly due to the fact that even the most traditional businesses are required to have a digital presence. Furthermore, the advent of modern technology has made it possible to produce high-performance yet affordable mobile devices. Considering all these factors, it’s not surprising that there is high demand for React Native/TypeScript developer positions. React Native offers numerous benefits that can aid developers, business owners, and end users, not to mention the exceptional support from Facebook and a thriving developer community.
In the past few years, there has been a significant increase in the number of businesses looking to hire TypeScript developers, indicating a growing acceptance of the language among the programming community. This is evident in the heightened demand for TypeScript experts, as organizations strive to take advantage of the benefits that the language can provide to their operations.
What are the responsibilities and duties of a React Native/TypeScript developer?
As a React Native/TypeScript developer, your main responsibility will be to develop high-performance mobile applications for both Android and iOS platforms. Working closely with the product team, you’ll be expected to comprehend and precisely execute each project’s requirements. Successful TypeScript developers need excellent communication, coordination, and commitment skills. You will also be responsible for optimizing the user experience (UX) of the company’s applications and platforms, with the majority of your work concentrating on client-side software development.
In remote React Native/TypeScript developer jobs, the following duties are typically included:
- Developing user interfaces for applications that work across multiple platforms
- Recognizing and fixing shortcomings to improve overall performance
- APIs are integrated for seamless communication among various frameworks.
- Developing automated tests to thoroughly examine the software
- Various aspects are being optimized to work effectively on online platforms and browsers.
- Producing superior programs according to wireframes and prototypes
- Transferring present React web applications to React Native
- Combining front-end developer’s customer-focused components with backend logic
- Producing code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Develop and deploy applications that are low-latency, scalable, and resilient.
- Implement security and data-protection measures.
- Provide data storage alternatives.
- Plan, design, and build the user interface.
- Enhance the appearance and user experience of the organization’s web applications.
- Work with other designers and developers to produce attractive web interfaces.
- Research and assess current user preferences.
- Stay up-to-date with the newest technologies and practices in the industry.
- Maintain a record of the project at hand.
What are the initial steps to becoming a React Native/TypeScript developer?
Individuals around the globe have a plethora of opportunities with a background in computer engineering. Acquiring the essential qualifications for a career as a remote React Native/TypeScript developer can be accomplished by completing a four-year program, such as a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree. Furthermore, a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) can lay a solid foundation to validate the necessary expertise and knowledge for this job.
While possessing the necessary technical skills to excel in a given role is crucial, having excellent communication and collaboration abilities can be equally important in ensuring the successful production of products. Being able to communicate and coordinate effectively with colleagues is essential to become an indispensable member of any team. Without these capabilities, it can be challenging to make valuable contributions that lead to successful outcomes. Learn how to avoid communication errors and work efficiently with your team in this article.
Requirements to become a React Native/TypeScript developer
HTML/CSSAs a Front-end Developer, it is imperative to have knowledge of user interface languages such as HyperText Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating responsive web solutions. While HTML and CSS may be static, they are necessary components for developing user-friendly websites or applications. A thorough understanding of semantic HTML elements, CSS resets, and box models can provide an aspiring developer with a competitive edge. To embark on a career as a remote React Native/TypeScript developer, it is essential to possess a comprehensive understanding of front-end programming and user interface design.
PHPPHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a scripting language utilised by web developers to design interactive, dynamic webpages and applications. Running PHP code on a web server allows for the creation of more sophisticated and interactive websites. Furthermore, PHP can be utilised to password-protect specific webpages, providing an additional layer of security to the site.
What are the steps to become a remote React Native/TypeScript developer?
Becoming a software developer can be a highly gratifying career, but it requires a strong command of programming languages. To achieve mastery of the techniques required, consistent practice is highly recommended. Additionally, having a clear product vision is crucial to keep the team on track. Team members with excellent communication skills can work together to prioritise and coordinate activities in alignment with long-term goals. Read insights from other developers on this page.
Finding remote React Native/TypeScript developer jobs to advance your career is made easier with Works. As a member of our network of top developers from around the world, you have access to full-time, long-term positions that offer high salaries and exceptional promotion opportunities. Join us today and embark on your path to success.
- Collaborating with the technical team allows us to gain a deeper understanding of operational requirements and challenges that need to be addressed, enabling us to create effective security protocols, data protection strategies, and high-quality solutions.
- Work with the front-end team to design user-friendly UI and UX components.
- To develop high-performance applications, produce well-defined, high-quality, tested, and reusable code.
- To meet requirements, build scalable and thoroughly tested components.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions.
- Lead features and projects while maintaining thorough documentation for future reference.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a React Native/TypeScript developer is mandatory (exceptional candidates may be considered)
- Expertise in React Native and allied React technologies such as Webpack, Enzyme, React.js, Flux, and Redux
- Proficiency in TypeScript and its frameworks, including AdonisJS, Ts.Ed, Feather, and others, is essential.
- Proficiency in microservices and back-end APIs for building high-traffic and adaptable web applications
- Fluency in English is necessary for effective communication.
- Full-time commitment (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Comprehension of source-code management systems like Git
- Familiarity with GraphQL, GCP, Jenkins, or CircleCI
- Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Mastery in SQL/NoSQL database is a must-have.
- Proficiency in agile/scrum approaches
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills