Hire Experienced Golang Developers for Back-end Development
Golang is a powerful and versatile programming language that is widely known for its simple syntax. It has a vast range of platforms available, encompassing a comprehensive and detailed library, and concentrated on sound software engineering practices. It is an excellent language to start with, especially for beginners. Golang is an exciting and contemporary language that is particularly tailored for computers and developers of the twenty-first century, making it one of the most exciting mainstream programming languages of at least fifteen years. Golang is a highly scalable language that enables developers to develop significant applications and compile massive programs on a single machine in mere seconds. It is quickly becoming a preferred option in place of Python. This blog post explores the benefits of using Golang and how you can become a Senior Backend Go Developer. It is essential to have a comprehensive understanding of the language before making your final decision.
As software development professionals choose the most suitable programming language for their projects, Golang from Google has grown in popularity since its inception in 2009. With its multitude of built-in functions and other benefits, Golang has quickly emerged as a top-notch programming language. In 2019, this trend has been particularly noticed, as Golang developers have received more employment opportunities than Python developers.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Golang Developer for Backend Development?
Golang is a relatively new programming language that has gained massive popularity due to its commitment to producing efficient, reliable, user-friendly, and secure applications. The language is open-source, allowing for anyone to contribute to its development and associated tools. Furthermore, developers can seamlessly create multi-element and cross-platform products through Go, which makes it attractive to both businesses and developers. Its designs for easy testing and development are particularly advantageous to senior backend developers, leading to a surge in relevant jobs.
An investigation was recently conducted, revealing that Golang is growing popular in both offices and enterprises. An astounding 76% of survey respondents reported using Go for work, while 66% claimed that the programming language was crucial to their company’s success. Moreover, the survey findings reveal that respondents are highly satisfied with Go, as 92% of them reported being happy with it. These results show that digital businesses requiring Golang development are at an all-time high.
What are the responsibilities and duties of a Senior Golang Developer for Backend Development?
As a Senior Golang Developer for Backend Development, my central mission is to create and maintain a robust operating environment with 99.99% uptime. I am responsible for ensuring that customers receive the finest possible experience through prompt, cost-effective, and dependable technical services. My responsibilities may vary depending on modifications needed, project requirements or from management’s direction.
My primary duties as a Senior Golang Developer for Backend Development include maintaining the highest level of service availability and reliability by establishing and sustaining an efficient operational environment with 99.99% uptime. Additionally, I am committed to delivering top-quality, timely, cost-effective, and dependable technology services that offer the best possible customer experience.
The following represents the principal tasks to be performed for remote Senior Backend Golang developer roles:
- Will play a vital role in architectural design.
- Identify software requirements and transform them into high-performance solutions.
- Develop resilient, scalable, and reusable code.
- Test and enhance services in partnership with stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Offer analytical problem-solving methods.
- Troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Develop back-end components and link applications to other web services.
- Golang programmers should be capable of creating efficient, scalable, and modular software using essential technologies.
- Software releases must be free of bugs; hence, regular testing, updating, and patching is essential. Golang developers perform routine code testing.
What are the requirements for becoming a Senior Golang Developer for Backend Development?
Becoming a Senior Golang Backend Engineer requires a significant amount of effort, dedication and time. While enrolling in a college-level program is the most common way to acquire a Golang development education, a computer science degree or certificate is not required. With adequate knowledge of Golang and its tech stacks, it is relatively easy to obtain a remote Senior Backend Golang developer job. Developing expertise in Golang involves selecting a software solution to work on and implementing it in various coding projects as much as possible.
It is important to apply your specialised skills to real-world applications, and to continue to expand your knowledge. This is critical if you want to build a portfolio that showcases your abilities and experience as a Senior Backend Golang developer to potential employers. Understanding the abilities and methods you need to learn is important in building a successful portfolio to secure a Senior Backend Golang developer role.
Requirements for a Senior Golang Backend Developer
To excel in the role of a Senior Backend Golang Developer and secure a high-paying job, a comprehensive understanding of the necessary abilities and qualifications is critical. It is essential to have a good understanding of Golang programming concepts, the ability to develop applications with Golang, as well as a proficient grasp of web protocols, APIs, and databases. Additionally, successful Senior Backend Golang Developers should possess significant experience in the design and creation of software systems, debugging code, and creating unit tests. They should have a comprehensive understanding of security, scalability, and performance optimization. Finally, effective collaboration with both technical and non-technical team members is important. Mastering these abilities can help individuals become a successful Senior Backend Golang Engineer and secure a high-paying job.
Explore LibrariesUsing appropriate libraries and packages in Golang can drastically simplify the development process. Go Kit, GORM, Gen, and CLI are popular libraries in the Go ecosystem, each with unique features and characteristics. Employers are increasingly seeking remote Kubernetes/Golang engineer candidates with a thorough understanding of these libraries. Consequently, it is advisable to choose one that best meets your requirements and develop a comprehensive understanding of its usage.
JSONProducing JSON files is a crucial skill for Senior Backend Golang Engineers. JSON files are utilised to manage and handle package data and dependencies, as well as project scripts. One can quickly access the JSON file and examine its contents to determine the appropriate packages or dependencies to use in the application. Therefore, it is imperative to gain a solid understanding of this skill before applying for remote Senior Backend Golang Developer roles.
Database ManagementProficiency in database management is critical for developers to achieve success. This includes the ability to perform various tasks such as record storage, record generation, and the insertion, updating, and deletion of records. The use of relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL is essential for all types of applications and software. Additionally, knowledge of log frames, with Zap being the most relevant for Go, can be beneficial.
Software TestingVerification of code functionality is an integral part of any Software Developer’s responsibilities. By conducting thorough tests, developers can ensure the program works as intended. Furthermore, after any changes to the code, it is crucial to rerun tests to identify any errors or regressions. Code testing also enables the creation of a specification that outlines the expected behaviour of the program.
Command-Line InterfaceA command-line program, also known as a command-line utility or tool, is a program designed to be executed from a terminal. This course covers the basics of writing a command-line program in Go, including subcommand creation and argument parsing. Before the GUI era, computers were commonly operated through the command line. Command line tools, despite the proliferation of user interfaces, remain a prevalent and uncomplicated way for developers and system administrators to interact with the underlying operating system.
Where to find Senior Backend Golang Developer jobs remotely?
Due to Golang’s robust infrastructure, Senior Backend Golang Developers are highly sought after in the IT sector. They employ Go’s dynamic features to assist businesses in a variety of ways. However, reaching a professional level of software development requires a significant investment of effort. Guidance from experienced professionals and extensive practice are two key elements necessary for success in this field. As a developer, it is essential to recognise the amount of practice required to reach your objectives. Additionally, having a supportive team of colleagues to guide you through any development challenges can be helpful.
Work provides an unparalleled opportunity to advance your engineering career. Our vast array of remote Senior Backend Golang Developer positions provide the chance to work on complex technical and commercial problems while leveraging the most advanced technology available. Joining our network of the world’s finest engineers opens doors to a variety of long-term, full-time remote Senior Backend Golang Developer positions, as well as higher compensation and increased chances of promotion. Take your engineering career to the next level with us today.
Description of the Job
- Involved in the entire lifespan of an application.
- To develop robust applications, collaborate with front-end developers, testers, QA leaders, and project managers .
- Backend components need to be developed and coded, and applications should be connected to other web services.
- Take accountability for delivering comprehensive and constructive design and code evaluations.
- Transform user requirements into dependable, high-performance software.
- Improve and automate testing by enhancing monitoring systems.
- Supervise, train, and motivate junior developers to contribute to technology decisions.
- Capable of leading projects independently.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Golang backend programming is necessary (with rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Proficient in working with a production-quality Golang codebase.
- Mastery in the Golang programming language, paradigms, structures, and patterns.
- Skilled in various backend programming languages, such as Java, Python, Ruby, PHP,.NET, Golang, and more.
- Thorough understanding of top-notch practices in web development.
- Proficiency in algorithms and data structures.
- Necessary to have experience in integrating databases, transferring and transforming data, and scripting.
- Fluency in SQL and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and more.
- Exceptional understanding of microservices architecture.
- Proficiency in English is necessary for effective communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Python/Scala programming skills are necessary.
- Thorough understanding of concurrency patterns, WebSockets, and gRPC.
- Familiarity with API extension points and network plugins.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects is advantageous.
- Outstanding team leadership and project management skills.
- Exceptional logical, analytical, consultative, and communication skills.