Hire Senior Hadoop Developers
A senior Hadoop developer job is the most sought-after and well-paid position in today’s IT industry. The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that uses core programming ideas to spread data processing across machine clusters. It is intended to grow from a single server to thousands of PCs, each with its own computation and storage capabilities. It is an open-source set of software tools that work together to tackle issues requiring massive amounts of data and processing over a network of machines. In other words, it’s a terrific tool for dealing with massive amounts of Big Data data and developing practical plans and solutions based on it. This High-Caliber profile requires a more sophisticated skill set in order to handle massive amounts of data with remarkable accuracy. We’ll learn about the duties of a senior Hadoop developer. A senior Hadoop developer is a seasoned programmer who is well-versed in Hadoop components and tools. A senior Hadoop developer creates, develops, and installs Hadoop applications while also providing excellent documentation.
What exactly is the scope of Hadoop development?
A Hadoop Developer job is the most sought-after and well-paid position in today’s IT industry. This High-Caliber profile requires a more sophisticated skill set in order to handle massive amounts of data with remarkable accuracy. We’ll learn about the duties of a Hadoop Developer. A Hadoop Developer is a skilled programmer who is well-versed in Hadoop components and tools. A Hadoop Developer is someone who creates, develops, and installs Hadoop applications while also providing excellent documentation. How can a business figure out what its consumers want? Of course, by doing market research! In addition, as a consequence of marketing research, their digital marketing teams are inundated with mountains of Big Data. What is the most efficient way to process Big Data? Hadoop is the answer! A company may target customers and provide them with a personalized experience by converting that data into helpful content. Businesses who follow this approach well will ascend to the top of the heap. As a result, senior Hadoop developer roles are and will remain in high demand. Businesses want someone who can sift through all of that data using Hadoop and come up with great marketing, concepts, and techniques to attract customers.
What are the duties and obligations of a senior Hadoop developer?
Because various businesses confront distinct data difficulties, developers’ roles and responsibilities must be altered to manage a wide range of circumstances with swift responses. The following are some of the necessary and general functions and responsibilities of a senior Hadoop remote position.
- Developing Hadoop and putting it to use in the most efficient way feasible Performance
- Data may be obtained from a variety of sources.
- Make, install, configure, and maintain a Hadoop system.
- The ability to transform difficult technical requirements into a detailed design.
- Analyze big data sets to uncover new insights.
- Consider data privacy and security.
- Create scalable, high-performance data tracking web services.
- Data is being queried at an increasing pace.
- HBase data loading, deployment, and management
- Task flow definition using schedulers such as Zookeeper Cluster Coordination services.
How can I get to the level of senior Hadoop developer?
One of the first things to consider if you want to work as a senior Hadoop developer is the level of education required. Despite the notion that most Hadoop positions need a college degree, finding one with just a high school background is difficult. Choosing the correct major is crucial while studying how to become a senior Hadoop developer. When we examined the most prevalent majors for remote Hadoop employment, we discovered that the vast majority of them had Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees. A diploma and an associate degree are two more degrees that we often find on senior Hadoop developer resumes. You may discover that past work experience will assist you in obtaining a position as a senior Hadoop developer. Indeed, many senior Hadoop developer positions need previous knowledge in a field such as Java Developer. Meanwhile, prior expertise as a Java/J2ee Development or Senior Java Developer was necessary for many senior Hadoop developer opportunities.
Qualifications for becoming a senior Hadoop developer
A remote senior Hadoop position requires a certain set of talents, while corporations and organizations may prioritize any of the skills mentioned below more or less. The skills of a senior Hadoop developer are listed below. However, you do not need to be an expert in all of them!
Hadoop FundamentalsWhen you’re ready to start looking for a senior Hadoop developer remote job, the first and most important step is to learn the basics of Hadoop. You must be familiar with Hadoop’s capabilities and uses, as well as the technology’s myriad benefits and drawbacks. The better your basics are, the simpler it will be to master sophisticated technologies. Tutorials, journals and research papers, seminars, and other online and offline resources may help you learn more about a certain subject.
SQLYou’ll also need a solid understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL). Working with other query languages, such as HiveQL, can help you if you are comfortable with SQL. You may also brush up on database foundations, distributed systems, and other similar areas to broaden your horizons.
Knowledge of related languagesAfter you’ve mastered the aforementioned Hadoop components, you’ll need to learn about query and scripting languages like HiveQL, PigLatin, and others in order to work with Hadoop technology. HiveQL (Hive Query Language) is a query language for dealing with structured data that has been stored. HiveQL’s syntax is substantially identical to that of the Structured Query Language. PigLatin, on the other hand, refers to the programming language used by Apache Pig to analyze Hadoop data. To operate in the Hadoop environment, you need be familiar with HiveQL and PigLatin.
Where can I get remote senior Hadoop developer jobs?
You must develop an effective job-search strategy while gaining as much practical experience as feasible. Consider what you’re searching for and how you’ll utilize that information to reduce your search before you start looking for jobs. It’s all about getting your hands dirty and putting your abilities to use when it comes to showing to employers that you are job ready. As a consequence, it is critical to keep learning and evolving. You’ll have more to speak about in an interview if you work on a lot of open source, volunteer, or freelance projects. Works has many remote senior Hadoop developer opportunities available, all of which are tailored to your career goals as a senior Hadoop developer. Working with cutting-edge technology to address complicated technical and commercial problems may accelerate your growth. Join a network of the world’s finest engineers to find a full-time, long-term remote senior Hadoop developer position with greater salary and opportunities for promotion.
Responsibilities at work
- Large Hadoop clusters must be built, operated, and troubleshooted.
- Assume responsibility for high-performance code development, unit testing, and peer review.
- Mentor and supervise junior developers while adhering to best practices for large data / HBase environments. Design, create, and execute ETL mappings and processes.
- Take charge of the design, development, testing, tweaking, and construction of large-scale data processes.
- Investigate and analyze potential methods and techniques to provide a simplified data storage solution.
- Collaborate closely with the data protection team to guarantee data security and privacy.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of professional expertise in Big Data is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem tools and technologies such as Hive, Oozie, HBase, Spark, and others.
- Knowledge of MapReduce and Pig Latin Scripts
- Understanding of data loading techniques such as Sqoop and Flume
- Strong knowledge of database structures and HQL
- Tableau reporting tool with Hadoop proficiency
- Prior experience working on large data projects/configuring Kafka queues
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Strong data engineering abilities on the Azure cloud platform
- Understanding of numerous ETL methodologies and frameworks
- Data warehousing / data mart experience
- Familiarity with Cloudera/Hortonworks
- Knowledge of the ITIL methodology
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact in order to work cross-functionally
- Analytical, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities that are second to none