Hire Senior MEAN Stack Developers
The following technologies are used in the MEAN stack development process: MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, and NodeJS. Developers of MEAN stack applications are comparable to those of JS-based applications.
Since you’re seeking for a senior MEAN stack developer, I’m guessing you’re already a developer who enjoys coding.
What does MEAN development entail?
The MEAN technology family is a well-known and straightforward interface for developing dynamic apps and web pages. It assists you in developing a simple, adaptable, and open-source solution with high potential for success. It should come as no surprise that senior MEAN stack developers are in high demand and will continue to be so.
A senior Mean Stack developer’s job is demanding and in high demand. If you’re enthusiastic to work on a diverse skill set and have expertise with several coding languages and apps, you’ll be a successful senior MEAN stack engineer.
What are the duties and obligations of a senior MEAN stack developer?
- Scalable web applications should be designed, tested, and deployed.
- Create and manage fully functioning relational and non-relational databases of all sizes.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks in the application.
- Create user interfaces and interactive code modules.
- Create mobile-first and interactive user interface components.
- Promote the development of scalable RESTful APIs.
- Take notes on peer reviews and give suggestions for improvement.
- Provide detailed product ideas and roadmaps to peers and top-level stakeholders.
- Determine and implement innovative approaches for making tough design issues easy to grasp.
- Collaborate with product management and technical teams to design and launch products.
How does one go about becoming a MEAN stack developer?
It all boils down to your own preferences. The first stage is to assess your existing position in your field as well as the sector in which you operate. Classify yourself based on your qualifications and skills. This will help you construct a realistic timeframe as you work toward your goal of becoming a professional MEAN stack developer.
Your past job experience and educational qualifications may help you transition smoothly. The transfer will be straightforward if you have extensive technical understanding. If you have prior expertise with both front-end and back-end development, the procedure will be straightforward for you. Learning to code will be challenging if you have never worked as a MEAN stack developer and have no previous expertise with software development. Enroll in online classes or bootcamps to acquire and update your abilities in order to get a senior career.
Let us now look at the abilities and procedures that must be mastered in order to become a successful senior MEAN stack developer:
Qualifications for becoming a senior MEAN stack developer
The following are the essential abilities you must learn:
Express.JSIt is a lightweight, versatile, and mature web application development framework. It is designed to function in both single-page applications (SPAs) and traditional web apps and supports both. This framework is inspired by Sinatra, a popular Ruby framework, and makes use of the Pug engine to support templates.
C++C++ is a general-purpose, free-form programming language designed for big systems and resource-constrained applications. C++ is a programming language for developing operating systems and applications. Variables in C++ are strictly typed, which means they will only take data of a certain type. The most important advantage of C++ is that it is scalable and gives developers a lot of control over how their programs consume resources.
Where can I get remote senior MEAN stack developer jobs?
In many respects, senior MEAN stack engineers resemble athletes. In order to succeed in their trade, they practice efficiently and on a regular basis. They must also work hard enough to develop their talents over time. In this strategy, MEAN stack developers must focus on two critical requirements in order to make progress: As you practice, someone who is more knowledgeable and proficient in practice approaches you. As a developer, knowing how much to practice is crucial, so make sure you have someone to help you and keep an eye out for indications of burnout!
Works features the best remote senior MEAN stack developer jobs that can help you achieve your MEAN developer career objectives. Working with cutting-edge technology to solve complex technical and commercial issues can help you expand rapidly. Join a network of the world’s best developers to get full-time, long-term remote senior MEAN stack developer jobs with higher pay and opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities at work
- Create, test, and deliver dependable, scalable, and responsive products.
- Conduct evaluations of the user interface, code, and other areas of the engineering life cycle.
- Throughout the development cycle, guide and oversee development, continuous integration, and coding techniques.
- Deploy applications on the AWS cloud and maintain web solutions in the AWS cloud environment
- Recognize present application architecture and offer a migration route, best practices, and cloud upgrades
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in engineering, computer science, or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of full-stack MEAN development experience is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Experience with the whole MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, and Node.js) web development stack
- Significant competence in defining an architecture
- Experience with data structures, algorithm creation, and analysis
- Extensive understanding of AngularJS, Backbone, CreateJS, React, Bootstrap, and HTML
- Deployment experience on AWS
- Knowledge of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Technical understanding of OCI or AWS Services such as Cognito, Lambda, CloudWatch, and so on.
- Understanding of web solution integration with the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
- Practical knowledge of AWS setup and support
- Knowledge of various cloud architectures, particularly Serverless
- AWS certification, is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Agile techniques
- Capability to express ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent problem-solving and team-building abilities