Hire Swift/React Native Developers
Over the past ten years, the widespread use of mobile phones has seen an exponential increase all over the world. The popularisation of smartphones has meant that virtually the entire digital world can now be contained in our pockets, a vision that was predicted by Steve Jobs. Mobile phones are now being used to conduct a vast range of activities, from shopping to online investment. Consequently, there has been a rapid growth in the number of software development frameworks for both mobile and desktop applications.
The widespread use of iOS applications has been embraced worldwide. Swift is a popular language that is easy to learn and it is compatible with the vast majority of Objective-C features. Consequently, it is an optimal choice for programmers who are looking for a viable and efficient solution.
What does the Swift/React Native Framework cover?
As 2022 approaches, it is becoming increasingly important for programmers to stay informed of popular and sought-after programming languages. Swift is one language that is expected to be especially beneficial for those looking to achieve enterprise-level success. With the ever-growing need for developers to learn and adapt to new languages, it is essential to understand the advantages and benefits of each language in order to make an informed decision about which language to focus on first. Swift is an excellent language to start with, as it is expected to be a major player in the realm of enterprise-level success.
Swift has quickly become the go-to programming language for iOS app development, primarily due to its remarkable ability to seamlessly integrate with existing Objective-C code. This high level of compatibility has earned Swift a great deal of recognition and made it increasingly popular with developers in a wide variety of fields. Its powerful, compiled nature, combined with its sophisticated features, have made Swift a highly sought-after language for many types of applications.
Due to its sponsorship from the renowned technology provider, Facebook, and its sizable developer community, React Native offers a multitude of advantages that make it an invaluable asset to developers, entrepreneurs, and end users alike. These benefits simplify the lives of all parties involved and allow them to benefit from a range of tools and services.
What are the duties and obligations of a Swift/React Native developer?
As a Swift/React Native developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding, and deploying applications for Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android platforms, as well as releasing them to their respective App Stores. You will work with a team to create new features and enhance existing ones, while also troubleshooting any issues related to coding errors. You will be expected to analyse, diagnose, and fix any problems that may arise.
The following are the primary tasks after getting remote Swift/React Native developer jobs:
- Develop high-performance applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Ascertain that the app is of excellent quality, that it operates properly, and that it is reliable.
- To find, construct, and develop new features, work with the internal development and design teams.
- Recognise bottlenecks and address scalability difficulties.
- Optimisation of several characteristics for web platforms and browsers
- To design high-quality apps, prototypes and wireframes are employed.
- Converting existing React web apps to React Native
How can I get started as a Swift/React Native developer?
The demand for Swift/React Native developers is rapidly growing among IT professionals. Contrary to popular belief, it is relatively easy to locate remote Swift/React Native developer opportunities. Obtaining a degree or diploma in computer science is the most common and well-known way to pursue a career as a Swift/React Native developer. However, it is important to note that a computer science education is not a prerequisite for working as a Swift/React Native developer. Fundamentally, what is required is a fundamental comprehension of iOS and React programming.
In addition to possessing technical expertise, it is essential to have strong communication and collaboration skills in order to be a valuable asset to any team that is striving to create successful products. These abilities allow team members to effectively communicate their ideas and experiences, as well as work together to identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
Qualifications for becoming a Swift/React Native developer
Learning the necessary skills is the first step in securing remote Swift/React Native developer jobs. Let us now take a closer look at them.
SwiftSwift is an Apple programming language that is widely used to create applications for iOS, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. As an aspiring remote Swift/React Native developer, proficiency in Swift is essential. It is an open-source language that is simple to learn and provides an opportunity to create something unique. With approximately one to two months of regular study (1 hour per day), an individual can become familiar with the principles of Swift. Due to its similarities to Ruby, Python, and Objective-C, those with prior experience in those languages may find Swift interesting and relatively easy to learn.
SwiftUISwiftUI is an Apple-developed framework that enables developers to create applications for iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS using Swift. It provides an extensive suite of tools for designing user interfaces, including the display of images, text, buttons, text fields, data tables, and more. It should be noted that while SwiftUI is a powerful and useful framework, it is not a substitute for Swift; both Swift and SwiftUI are necessary for successful application development.
Version managementGaining proficiency in version control is an indispensable skill for any programmer. Utilising a version control tool like Git can be extremely beneficial when it comes to managing, recording and archiving your code. Even if you are still learning the basics of Git, having the ability to publicly post your code to a platform such as GitHub is a great way to demonstrate your abilities to potential recruiters. It is not necessary to have an in-depth understanding of Git; all that is required is an understanding of the fundamentals in order to properly store your data and work collaboratively with other developers.
Performance EnhancementOnce you have completed the development of your code, it is essential to evaluate its performance. Even if the code is uncomplicated and clear, it is still essential to verify if the application is appropriately optimised. It is highly vital to comprehend the user’s perspective and convenience for optimisation. Optimisation is about taking a broad view and examining the small details. It is all about discovering appropriate and practical solutions to ensure that the software functions properly. As a result, if you are a novice Swift/React Native developer, it is essential to learn how to optimise your code in order to have a successful product launch.
Where can I find remote Swift/React Native developer jobs?
As a developer, it is essential to have a combination of both technical and soft skills in order to be successful in the industry. Nowadays, the internet provides us with a wealth of free resources and platforms to access information. Alongside this, there is a great deal of competition in the sector. Nevertheless, the key is to remain focused and do your best. If you have faith in your capabilities and strive to enhance your areas of weakness, you will find that opportunities will present themselves.
At Works, we are committed to helping you develop your career by providing the most suitable Swift/React Native developer jobs. Our platform connects you with a network of the world’s top developers, giving you the chance to find remote jobs with excellent salaries and potential for promotion. By working on challenging technical and commercial issues with new technologies, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to reach your full potential.
Responsibilities at work
- Design and create contemporary iOS apps.
- Write high-quality, scalable code for complicated applications.
- Discover, assess, and apply innovative technologies to optimise development efficiency.
- Create and implement automated tests to improve code and performance.
- Keep current with Apple’s design principles and interface standards.
- Create an intuitive application and UI components using wireframes and prototypes.
- When necessary, work with native modules and native APIs.
- Engineering or computer science bachelor’s/degree master’s (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of experience developing iOS apps is required (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Swift 3.0 programming and functionality expertise (syntax, inheritance, classes, Objective-C interoperability, etc.)
- Understanding of REST APIs and MVC architecture
- Working knowledge of the React Native framework and related libraries
- Excellent grasp of the Apple Xcode IDE, Cocoa, and Cocoa Touch frameworks, among other things.
- To communicate successfully, you must be fluent in English.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Extensive experience developing intriguing UI/UX design features
- Working understanding of JSON and Core Data is required.
- Understanding of version control tools such as Git, SVN, and others.
- Knowledge of third-party API integration
- Detail-oriented with spatial thinking abilities
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal abilities