Hire Vue.js/Swift Developers
Vue.js is a progressive framework designed for creating user interfaces. It is built from the ground up to be incrementally adaptable and its core library is specifically intended for the view layer. Vue.js can easily be integrated with other libraries or projects and, when combined with other contemporary technologies and libraries, it is capable of powering Single-Page Applications. The popularity of iOS apps has been increasing globally, creating a high demand for iOS Swift developers in 2021. Swift is a popular and easy to learn language, which is compatible with almost all Objective-C features. This makes it an ideal choice for developers. As more and more people become reliant on the internet, Vue.js/Swift developer roles are becoming increasingly common. If you have the necessary web development skills and the ability to help businesses meet their goals, you could become a successful Vue.js/Swift developer.
What is the scope of development in Vue.js/Swift?
What are the duties and obligations of a Vue.js/Swift developer?
- In-depth understanding of Vue 3 (including router, i18n, Vuex, etc.)
- Vue’s building process is well-known (WebPack, Vite, and SSR)
- A basic understanding of AJAX, DOM, and JSON/JSONP is required.
- Understanding of REST-API (theory and modelling)
- Understands modern web architectural concepts (for example, MVC/MVCC/MVM ideas, modular design principles, REST, and so on).
- Comprehensive understanding of cross-browser compatibility, usability, and accessibility issues.
- It is preferable to have some knowledge of PHP.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems is necessary.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Make high-performance iOS applications.
- Ensure that the app is of high quality, useful, and stable.
- To find, construct, and develop new features, work with the internal development and design teams.
- Recognise bottlenecks and deal with scalability issues.
- Organise, automate, and maintain the highest degree of code quality feasible.
- Increase app development productivity by researching and using new technologies.
- Create new applications for the App Store and update existing ones.
How can I get started as a Vue.js/Swift developer?
Qualifications for becoming a Vue.js/Swift developer
The first step in obtaining a remote vue.js/Swift developer job is to grasp the necessary skills. Let’s take a closer look at them now.
SwiftIf you are looking to develop programs for iOS, Mac, Apple TV, or Apple Watch, then the Swift programming language is a must-have skill for a successful remote Vue.js/Swift developer. Swift is an open-source language that is easy to learn, and with an hour of study per day, you can gain a basic understanding of the language in as little as one to two months. Its syntax is similar to that of Ruby and Python, making it a great choice for those with prior coding experience in these languages. With a bit of dedication and focus, it is possible to master the principles of Swift in a shorter period of time, whether you choose to study part-time or full-time.
SwiftUISwiftUI is a comprehensive set of design tools developed by Apple to create applications for various Apple operating systems including iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS. SwiftUI is built on top of the Swift programming language, meaning that to develop applications with it one must have both Swift and SwiftUI knowledge. SwiftUI provides tools for displaying images, text, buttons, text boxes, data tables and more, enabling developers to create efficient and impressive applications.
CLI VueThe Vue team has developed a Command-Line Interface (CLI) to facilitate the development of Vue applications. This CLI provides easy access to the leading front-end development tools for Vue projects, enabling them to be seamlessly integrated with sensible default settings. The new Vue CLI 3 architecture is based on plugins which can be added at any stage of the development process, helping to reduce the time spent configuring and more time creating. Furthermore, developers have the ability to create their own plugins and presets due to the inclusion of the plugin concept.
Where can I get remote Vue.js/Swift developer jobs?
Pursuing a career as a developer is a lucrative option, but having a basic understanding of programming languages is essential. To ensure success, it is recommended to practice regularly until the concepts are understood. Furthermore, having a product vision is essential to ensure the team is working towards the same goal. Team members with strong communication skills can work together to determine the best approach to achieving the long-term aim. Works can make the search for a remote Vue.js/Swift developer job easier. Works offers the best remote Vue.js/Swift developer jobs to help individuals progress in their career. By joining the network, developers will have access to full-time, long-term remote Vue.js/Swift developer jobs with the potential of higher salary and promotion opportunities.
Responsibilities at work
- Create, deploy, and manage high-volume, low-latency Vue.js/Swift apps.
- Write code that is clean, scalable, performant, and well-documented.
- Create modules for existing Vue.js apps.
- For improved performance, revise, restructure, maintain, and optimise code.
- Provide reusable, modular components and libraries.
- Ensure application availability and performance.
- Perform software analysis, testing, and debugging to improve performance.
- Assist the app development team with maintaining code quality, structure, and automation.
- To identify, design, and create new app features, work with cross-functional teams and project managers.
- Investigate alternative/new technologies and conduct architectural reviews to ensure continual progress.
- Keep up with latest Swift and Vue.js approaches and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s/degree Master’s in computer science or information technology (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile and desktop apps (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Swift and Vue.js programming skills are required.
- Knowledge of the Vue.js framework and its key concepts (Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js)
- Solid understanding of Swift application frameworks such as Quick, SwiftMonkey, Vapour, and others.
- Expertise with relational and/or non-relational databases, such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- RESTful APIs and Cocoa APIs are well-understood.
- Knowledgeable with code versioning systems such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Work experience in the creation of responsive web applications
- Management of deployment tactics and associated configurations
- English fluency is required for good communication.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones
- Strong understanding of cross-platform development approaches
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and technologies such as Jenkins and GitHub pipelines, among others.
- Understanding of contemporary app development best practices as well as Apple’s design principles
- Practical experience in an agile/scrum context
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication and organising abilities