🌎 Fully remote, Only for LATAM ‼️
Working Hours:Flexible with some overlap on California business hours as neededSalary Range:USD 2000-4000
Support Shepherd, is a headhunter agency hiring talented people across Latam for international clients!🚀Responsibilities:
- Make changes/improvements to our Shopify store according to specifications
- Be online for quick troubleshooting and bug fixing when customers report issues
- Develop new features (e.g. bundle builder or size quiz)
- Help create a/b tests to improve store conversion rate
- At least 1 year of experience as a developer, and must have experience working on Shopify stores for at least 1 year.
- Must have experience modifying Shopify stores and running a/b tests to improve conversion rate.
- Strong knowledge of Shopify’s API and liquid templating.
- Understanding of web performance optimization techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience in working with other e-commerce platforms.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience with integrating third-party APIs.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Any experience with blockchain technologies
🚨 Only CVs in English will be considered to participate in the process ❗️