A NASDAQ-listed company that has established itself as one of the major players in the international food, beverage, and snacks industry is looking for a Back-End Java Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of solving issues and finding opportunities for improvement while compiling and analyzing data, procedures, and codes. The company has managed to successfully manufacture, launch, and market a wide range of beloved brands and products that have become beloved household products over the years. This position requires 4-6+ hours of overlap with the PST time zone.
- Discover and stay updated regarding innovative approaches and technologies that enhance performance, dependability, and quality
- Help integrate a new working pod to develop a new mobile, e-commerce initiative
- Write excellent code while being fervently passionate about automated testing and validation
- Establish goals and work with cross-functional team members to create more coherent, functional code to improve user experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience as a back-end engineer
- Prolific experience working with Java (Spring Boot), API Integrations, and Microservices
- Demonstrable experience with cloud providers like Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Prior working knowledge of asynchronous message queues, such as Kafka, SQS, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills