Main Responsibilities :
- Focused on creating backend system that is secure, easy to use, easy to develop, easy to maintain, stable and observable.
- Have developed and managed critical systems with a large number of users.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Fluent use Spring Boot framework to create Micro Service.
- Professionals with experience in Backend Developer, as well as fresh graduates from computer science and other relevant fields. (We're recruiting various levels for this position!)
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Have a mindset of developing to always be true.Try harder at studying and improving yourself.
- Flexible in adapting to the environment that dynamic.
Technical Experience to have :
- Programming Language: Java Spring Boot
- Architecture: Microservices, Event Driven Architecture
- Event Processing: Kafka/NSQ
- Agile and Versioning: Scrum/Kanban, Git with Git Flow or Trunk Based development
- Data: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Messaging: JSON, SOAP, ISO8583, GRPC and GraphQL is a plus
- Observability: ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, OpenTracing
- Deployment and Cloud: Docker, GCP/AWS, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Test Framework: Robot Framework, Junit, Appium
- Build and CICD: Gitlab/Bitbucket Runner/Pipeline, Maven, Gradle
- Cloud: AWS, Alibaba, or GCP.
PT Bank Multiarta Sentosa (Bank MAS) was established in 1992 as Non-Foreign Exchange Commercial Bank and acquired its foreign exchange trading business license in 2003. Since 2013, Bank MAS has officially joined the Wings Group, the leading Indonesian consumer goods company.
In accordance with its mission of "Providing excellent products and services to support the growth of the small and medium business sector (SME) and the Commercial sector, as well as meeting personal banking needs for business owners, their families and employees", Bank MAS presents a variety of financial products & facilities ranging from savings , deposits, ownership loans, as well as the ATM network of Bank MAS, ATM Bersama, Alto, and ATM Prima spread throughout Indonesia. Bank MAS as a member of Wings Group, working closely with Wings group ecosystem to accelerate financial inclusion in Indonesia.
As a step to strengthen its digital transformation and to boost Indonesia’ national economic growth, in Jun 2021 Bank MAS launched its IPO and debuted in Indonesia Stock Exchange under the name MASB.