1. Participate in the entire application development cycle, with a focus on coding and debugging
2. Write clean and tidy code to develop robust and scalable software
3. Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
4. Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and fulfill technical and design requirements
5. Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate logic on the server side
6. Build code and libraries that can be reused for future use
7. Understand the complexity of space and time
8. Create technical documentation or technical requirements documents for each project involved/owned 8.
1. At least 2 years working experience in related field
2. Have high passion in software engineering, application development, or system development
3. Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms 4.
6. Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
7. Familiarity with code versioning tools. e.g. GIT
8. Experience using command line (CLI), Amazon Web Service or Google Cloud Platform, and designed APIs (Application programming interface) is an advantage
9. Experience using Node.js is a plus.