What You Will be Doing
● Design and prototype new services and applications, also build back-end frameworks that are maintainable, flexible, and scalable.
● Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems, and able to identify areas for improvement.
● Collaborate with Front-End Developers (web & mobile) and Head of Tech to create goals and functional design, also cohesive codes to improve user experience.
● Collaborate with Front-End Developers and Head of Tech to create goals and functional design, also cohesive codes to improve user experience.
● Manage Deployment to development, staging, and production environment.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
● 1 - 5 years of work experience as a Back-End Developer
● Good experience with Node.js / Go
● Experience in GIS will be a plus
● Expertise in best practices, design patterns, architecture, data modeling, security best practices, and authentication protocols
● Good understanding of software engineering concepts, and algorithms.
● Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
● Familiar with AWS technology
● Having experience in a B2B industry will be a plus