.NET Developer - Indonesia (Recruitment managed by EPG on behalf of our client, you will be directly hired by our client if successful)
About the company
The company is a scalable HR software solution that centralises the end-to-end employment journey for local, national and international companies.
Architected with compliance at its core and supported across multiple jurisdictions, they encourages best-practice through pre-defined HR workflows, supports global expansion via a single source of truth methodology and promotes strategic workforce decision-making with intelligent analytics.
REPORTING TO: Head of Engineering
• Develop and maintain quality web applications using C#/.NET
• Break down business requirements into technical deliverables
• Provide mentoring and support to other members of the development team
• Communicate with stakeholders to understand business requirements
• Conduct peer code reviews
• Participate in agile team ceremonies such as stand-ups and planning sessions
• Provide effort estimates of planned work according to team standards
• Identify and implement technical improvements on existing systems
• Perform build and deploy activities for your supported application
• Advocate and support company architectural best practices
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Extensive experience using modern C#/ASP.NET (.NET Core, .NET 5+) ( 4- 6 years of experiences is a must)
• Strong experience of data-layer infrastructure, including SQL Server, and NoSQL
• Understanding of asynchronous communication options such as message queues
• Technical documentation skills, including UML or other modelling standard
• Good technical design hanbits, using SOLID principles
• Working knowledge of common coding practices, such as DDD, TDD
• Able to work within an automated CI/CD environment
• Excellent communication skills, and ability to work as part of an agile team
• Knowledge of REST API development using ADP.NET MVC/WebAPI
• End to end trouble shooting skills, including code and DevOps infrastructure
• Knowledge of cloud based hosting service options
What if you could tap into one group for all your workforce management needs?
On the ground in 20 global locations, the EPG Group’s permanent and contingent staffing solutions, immigration expertise and payroll services are powered by HCM technology that delivers assured compliance and global workforce analytics to drive business growth.