• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Having at least 1 -3 years of experience
• Strong knowledge and experience in Electron JS
• Familiarity with database engine such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server
• Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
• Expertise in relational databases and schema design.
• Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
• Able to work independently and effectively in a team
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and solving problems.