Lerero is a SaaS solution for improving the efficiency, effectiveness and enjoyment of learning. Backed by research on memory and brain science, supporting knowledge retention and learning application tracking.
Your main responsibilities include:
● Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software layout;
● Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language;
● Integrate software layout with functional API;
● Cooperate with UI / UX designers to match visual design intent;
● Build website and mobile apps version (one at a time)
● Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
● Maintain and expand website and mobile apps (one at a time)
● Assist and support in the upkeeping of our website and mobile apps (one at a time)
● Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
We expect you to:
● Have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
● Have experience in working with NodeJs
● Have experience in working with React Native, ReactJs, NextJS
● Have experience in working with SASS, Webpack, Unit Test, Restful API, tailwindcss - would be a plus;
● Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritizework;
● Have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team;
● Have excellent English skills.
Some friendly facts about Lerero:
● Flexible working hours;
● Young and enthusiastic working environment;
● A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
● Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses.
Application info required:
● Cover letter.
Employment type: Full time work
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: Up to 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 16:00