As a Frontend engineer you will:
• Develop, test and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
• Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
• Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time
● 2-5 years developing HTML5 web apps or hybrid mobile apps, with a proven track record of successfully shipping products.
● Extensive experience in some of these: o Dev Frameworks (e.g. React, Reach Native, Flutter, Android SDK, AngularJS, Vue.js) o Styling frameworks (e.g. Ant Design, Angular Material Design, Bootstrap) o PWA, SPA, Bundling, React Hooks, Redux, Web workers, ES6/7 o Test frameworks (e.g. JEST, Mocha)
● Cares deeply about UX and has an intuitive feel for good design.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
Barrans is an IT Service Company solution for your IT needs.