A Silicon Valley-based company that is creating innovative hardware solutions that utilize lasers to manufacture substances, is looking for a Full-Stack Back-End-Heavy Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of tracking the effectiveness of internal systems, writing reports, and carrying out unit tests. The company's technology is replacing long-standing semiconductor material slicing procedures, and they are committed to bringing about improvements in material cost and performance. This is an amazing opportunity for developers who are eager to work in a fast-paced environment while learning from the brightest minds in the industry.
- Learn the codebase, attend to senior engineers' requirements, and progress into a position where you can create, develop, and implement the company's data, equipment control, and automation plan.
- assist with all facets of electromechanical system software design and coding
- Help create a comprehensive database, data collection system, and data analytics program for a group of devices
- Write device drivers for data acquisition, lasers, motion control, and robotics.
- Take charge of designing graphical user interfaces
- Participate in and add to meetings for business development.
- Write code, maintain it, and work on problem fixes.
- Adapt to the development team's requests
- Work in close collaboration with the mechanical, electrical, system, and new product integration engineer
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a full-stack or back-end engineer
- Extensive experience working with Angular or React, Grafana, and Go/Golang
- Some familiarity working with Python, C#, and PostgreSQL is desirable
- Nice to have some experience with TimescaleDB, InfluxDB, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills