Qualification Professional Skill Requirements
● Strong organisational and project management skills.
● Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java and PHP
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
The primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
Particular responsibilities often include:
● Developing front-end website architecture.
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back-end website applications.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Designing and developing APIs.
● Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Competitive Salary with Interesting Prospect
Work from Home environment
A chance to build their own apps
5G Gigs Working Experience
Project Bonus (Every Project completion have a Project Bonus paid)
Every Year completed will have an AWS paid (Subjected to company performance)
Opportunity to travel overseas