A U.S.-based company that is developing a wide range of personal wellness products is looking for a Full-Stack Front-End-Heavy Developer. The developer will be responsible for providing a high-quality user experience while overcoming scalability issues. The company is producing some of the most well-known, cutting-edge brands in personal health, wellness, and technology across more than 50 countries. This position requires a significant overlap with the CST time zone.
- Analyze and troubleshoot production issues
- Design new front-end components and integrate back-end APIs
- Closely work with relevant departments and the engineering team to resolve persistent problems and build seamless features
- Develop new features to upscale the platform while utilizing modern technology
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a full-stack or front-end developer
- Prior experience with GitHub and code versioning
- Extensive knowledge of APIs
- Excellent knowledge of the BigCommerce APIs for feature customization, like cart, checkout, etc.
- Strong familiarity with BigCommerce templates Cornerstone and stencil templates
- Familiarity with Null, React, Liquid, and Handlebars frameworks
- Fluent in conversational and written English communication