As a backend engineer you will:
• Design, develop and maintain software that powers complex operations.
• Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
• Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
• Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
• Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind: 250 million API requests & 3TB of data daily
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
● 3-6 years of backend or frontend development in a product company, with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
● Deep experience in Go (Golang) or similar technologies.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
Barrans is an IT Service Company solution for your IT needs.