To apply, please visit this link .
We're looking for iOS Developers -Jakarta to be part of our team.
What will you be doing?
· Coding high-quality software using distributed computing, messaging, microservices, performance tuning and memory and resource management techniques
· Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients - frontend as well as backend.
· Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
· Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as ready for shipping
· Reviewing code and acting as a subject matter expert for juniors in the team.
What about you?
· You already have 2+ years of experience as an iOS Developer
· You have excellent knowledge of Objective-C or Swift
· You have experience with :
iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation
offline storage SQLite
RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
unit testing frameworks (Quick/Nimble)
· You can speak reasonable English
· You are well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and data driven design
· You are comfortable using git or TFS in a CI/CD environment
· You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban
· You love clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
What else would we like to see?
You have a working knowledge and experience with :
cloud message APIs and push notifications
Reactive Programming concepts in iOS (RxSwift)
What can Mitrais offer you?
A CAREER, not a JOB!
Excellent working environment, with the possibility to relocate to our regional offices and work remotely
Free English classes, English is our working language
Lots of opportunities to improve your competencies on our technical boot camps, certification programs, and soft skills training courses
Hackathons with big prizes!
Learn about life at Mitrais from our current team by searching #mitraislife on Facebook or LinkedIn.