Are you a fresh graduate who interested to build career as Developer ? You are motivated, interested in personal growth and want to connect with other IT nerds ?
Come and Join Us!
What You will do :
1. Gather technical and/or business requirements
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build the mobile application for Android and iOS platforms.
3. Integrate back-end or third-party API's.
4. Implement code that is clear, clean, secure, and easily understood by others
5. Perform unit testing for robustness and reliability
6. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and usability
7. Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively within the team and a small group of stakeholders
8. Learn other technologies
In order to be considered for this position, you must have :
1. Degree holder in Information Technology or Informatic Engineering or Software Engineering
2. Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year of working experience in IT programming
A minimum GPA 3.0
4. Familiarity with .NET Core framework and DBMS: such as SQLServer, MySQL
5. Able to communicate in English either passive or active (preferable)
6. Highly responsible, pro-active, and motivated
7. Involved in student organization and activities (preferable)
Point plus if you have :
1. Has internship experience min 3 months or freelance project
2. Join bootcamp / course
Does this sound like you ?
Click "Apply" to submit your application