SDK design, development and verification of IP cameras and related products:
1. Understand the Linux system architecture
2. Design Video / Audio SDK related APIs
3. Implement Video / Audio SDK related libraries
4. System performance analysis and optimization
Required conditions (Minimum Qualifications):
1. Bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering and information related departments
2. Familiar with C language
3. Ability to think independently and get used to working with a team to solve problems
4. Highly motivated to learn, willing to devote energy to analyzing and solving problems
Excellent conditions (Preferred Qualifications):
1. Two to four years of Linux development experience (User-space programming, Multi-thread programming)
2. Familiar with one or more sets of OpenSource Audio/Video Framework and its APIs (V4L2, gstreamer, ALSA, ...)
3. Familiar with Python language
4. Familiar with unit testing
5. Experience in developing multimedia-related programs or projects
6. Experience in developing with version control system (Git or GitHub)
1. Our company is an IC design company, and the core IP is designed by ourselves. Engineers can interact directly with IC design engineers to fully exploit the performance of existing chips and give feedback to next-generation chips.
2. Fresh graduates or those who meet the necessary conditions are welcome to submit their resumes and will be trained.
The company focuses on digital image processing and compression technology. Different from traditional video surveillance systems, the rise of the Internet has driven the IP Camera market. It can directly transmit digital signals, store, play, and perform various image analysis applications on any device connected to the network. It can also be remotely controlled; in addition, the company's target products have the characteristics of high performance and low cost, and the current cooperation partners include emerging companies and OEM-based manufacturers.