A U.S.-based company that is building a multi-sig self-custody wallet for Bitcoin only, is looking for a Node.js Developer.
Tasks & Deliverables:
- Develop the backend APIs as needed.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Promote software engineering best practices via code reviews, building tools and documentation
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Good experience using frameworks such as Fastify
- Experience in Postgres and good knowledge in query optimization
- Familiarity with commonly used cryptographic primitives
- Good to have knowledge of the fundamentals of Bitcoin, multi-sig wallets, how a wallet is created, private/public keys, etc
- Ability to follow high-level directions and work independently
- Experienced with developing high-quality and high-performance code bases.
- Experience with AWS, automated CI/CD workflows, and container-based technologies such as Kubernetes.