A U.S.-based company that is developing an efficient self-custody application to help secure Bitcoin on crypto exchanges, is looking for a React Native Developer. The developer will be consistently enhancing and innovating the platform to provide a user-friendly and cutting-edge experience. The YC-funded company is on a mission to make cryptocurrency transactions simpler for users who find crypto exchanges risky and hardware wallets perplexing. The company has managed to secure $498K+ during their Pre-Seed round of funding. This will be a full-time, long-term position.
- Develop the platform's front-end as needed while adhering to the business requirements of the organization
- Review the current codebase, optimize it, and build new features successfully
- Ensure that the app is highly performant and sophisticated
- Participate in brain-storming sessions and help to develop new features as required
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- Prolific experience working with React Native and related technologies
- Demonstrable experience with Bitcoin and/or multi-sig wallets, how wallets are established, private/public keys, etc.
- Prior experience building code bases with excellent performance and quality.
- Prior experience working in an early-stage startup
- Nice to have some knowledge of Node.js and PostgreSQL
- High independence and the ability to function well independently
- Ability to problem-solve and recognize when to seek assistance
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken